PDA

View Full Version : Why just girl stuff?

rosieposy6912
07-15-13, 03:14 PM
As a suggestion, I think there should be men and kid stuff.
In a way, you could get more customers, because there is a lot of each person. (Male, Female, kids)>. It would be nice to see how team lava would design clothes for men and kids. Baby clothing would be a great idea too! You'd have more variety in your store.

Ic3e
07-16-13, 02:35 AM
I'd rather not turn the game into 'Department Store Story', Men's fashion would be great and all but I prefer it to be on it's own app. Having a Men's Fashion Story app, separate from the original, I think would be more beneficial because the catalog would not get too crowded. I have a slightly obsolete device so going through the catalog is a bit of a hassle for me.

kiwyro
07-17-13, 10:05 AM
I dont like this idea... if there's one thing i like about TL is that the boutique is
Specially just for girl... i agree that there could be an app just for a men's boutique
But please dont mix girls with boys n kids n babys lol it would be very crowded.. i can almost
Fit the girls stuff.. i cant imagine how i would be able to put every department in my boutique

07-17-13, 10:09 AM
I agree, men's, kids and baby items would be lovely. Maybe even home items?! I'd love it to be like a department store. Comforters, socks, more bras and panties to display. An actual working makeup, perfume and polish counter. It wouldn't be too crowded. We would buy what we like and if we don't like the other things, don't order it and keep it moving.

It would be another dimension to our shops and add some needed excitement. I hope this happens one day, sooner than later.

rosieposy6912
07-17-13, 03:43 PM
I do agree with you 081702. I would like a department shop. I mean, I look for a long time on the app store trying to find games as nice as fashion story. Since my sister has a lot of the fashion games, I don't really have much. It's really hard to find a good game that you'll always play on. Mostly the games I play on are team lava.

JumpingBerries12345
07-29-13, 07:03 PM
i wowuldnt like department stores since boutiques are more unqiue. Crowded catoluges, no thanks.

triztriz99
08-08-13, 02:03 PM
I'd rather not turn the game into 'Department Store Story', Men's fashion would be great and all but I prefer it to be on it's own app. Having a Men's Fashion Story app, separate from the original, I think would be more beneficial because the catalog would not get too crowded. I have a slightly obsolete device so going through the catalog is a bit of a hassle for me.

agreed