PDA

View Full Version : how many customers can u have inside your shop st one time?

serena010
07-15-13, 03:05 PM
Hi does anyone know if there is a max to numbers of customers u can have in your shop at one time? And there is what is the number ty

TinksThots
07-15-13, 04:06 PM
I may be off by a couple digits, but I think the max is 28.

serena010
07-15-13, 05:09 PM
I may be off by a couple digits, but I think the max is 28.
I thought as ulong as u have tables n chairs there's no limit. That is what someone told me

TinksThots
07-15-13, 05:30 PM
I thought as ulong as u have tables n chairs there's no limit. That is what someone told me
Nope. You can have all the tables and chairs you want, but there will never be more than roughly that many bots no matter how much room you make for them. Your someone was misinformed. :)

cherryberry9
07-15-13, 07:37 PM
I used to think that the amount of customers you got was the same amount of chairs and tables you have in your restaurant at once. I was obviously wrong...lol

ImBabieBunnie
07-24-13, 12:08 PM
I believe the number is 28. Sometimes I watch some of the bakeries that are not that efficient. They allow me to count all the bots come in before any go out. And I think that number was 28 last time I checked.

islanddoll1
07-24-13, 02:53 PM
Yes it is 28. when u open you can even count it, then as 1 finishes eating another will walk in. I believe they worked on the 2-door thing as well, usually when u have more than one door the amount of customers u have while online increases but now I see a strict 28 bots regardless of how many doors i have, it may only increase by 2 or 3, 5 bots max!

jellypie200
07-24-13, 07:06 PM
Yes it is 28. when u open you can even count it, then as 1 finishes eating another will walk in. I believe they worked on the 2-door thing as well, usually when u have more than one door the amount of customers u have while online increases but now I see a strict 28 bots regardless of how many doors i have, it may only increase by 2 or 3, 5 bots max!

Really? That's interesting
I added 2 more doors and never really noticed that