PDA

View Full Version : Royal Exchange

ricegurl19
07-15-13, 08:31 AM
I made a trade at the royal exchange for 10 energy. But... where is it? I didn't see my energy go up and it is not in my inventory. Does anyone know where it goes or how it works? Thanks.

arale_norimaki
07-15-13, 09:36 AM
The energy (looks like a lightining) and a trade ticket drop from the Royal Exchange after you collect the trade.

If you don't collect them the energy goes up after a few seconds and the ticket trade is automatically stored in your inventory. What happened when you collected from the Royal Exchange, didn't you see any drop at all?

ricegurl19
07-15-13, 09:55 AM
It did drop and I did pick it up. But nothing happened... I did not get the energy. Is the energy suppose to increase right away?

arale_norimaki
07-15-13, 10:12 AM
Yes, it is. It goes +10 as soon as you collect it.

It sounds like a sync issue :( You can try to send an email to support@teamlava.com and ask for your energy. Don't forget to give them as much details as possible, including your ID and info about your device (Type, OS version, etc.)

ricegurl19
07-15-13, 12:13 PM
That sucks..... :(
Thanks for your reply!

MiniLaura
07-15-13, 12:14 PM
Were you already at (or near) your energy limit when you collected? Energy drops do not increase energy over your current limit.

tankerslacers
07-15-13, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know - is 99 the limit on the number of trade tickets you can have in your inventory? I recall someone commenting on another thread that you can actually have an unlimited number of trade tickets in your inventory. I have been regularly collecting from lots of animals in order to do trades, but now have 70 trade tickets in my inventory. If the limit is 99 I think I need to slow down on collecting from animals and focus elsewhere. I'm just anticipating the next upgrade may have items that require lots of trade tickets?!?

ghjvcucjb
07-15-13, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know - is 99 the limit on the number of trade tickets you can have in your inventory? I recall someone commenting on another thread that you can actually have an unlimited number of trade tickets in your inventory. I have been regularly collecting from lots of animals in order to do trades, but now have 70 trade tickets in my inventory. If the limit is 99 I think I need to slow down on collecting from animals and focus elsewhere. I'm just anticipating the next upgrade may have items that require lots of trade tickets?!?

I currently have 138 and counting....

tankerslacers
07-15-13, 06:35 PM
I currently have 138 and counting....

Thank you - keep trading it is!

catcrack
07-15-13, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know - is 99 the limit on the number of trade tickets you can have in your inventory?it has yet to be established. Currently I have 260 in inventory with more on the way.

PrincessH06
08-04-13, 10:53 AM
I have an other question: What to do with the tickets? I have the Tinker Camp and did the permit goal (the one with the red seal) (happy to make you laugh - I don't mean the animal, but you understand, I just don't know how to spell it correctly).

Should I go for the Expantion permit, or skip that and use the tickets for the supply ondes instead?

arale_norimaki
08-04-13, 10:59 AM
I have an other question: What to do with the tickets? I have the Tinker Camp and did the permit goal (the one with the red seal) (happy to make you laugh - I don't mean the animal, but you understand, I just don't know how to spell it correctly).

Should I go for the Expantion permit, or skip that and use the tickets for the supply ondes instead?

I say go for the permits first unless you are desperate for some supplies. I find the supply crates quite lame (they are nothing like an upgraded version of the trapper trade, on the contrary, they give only a couple of each block, beam and paste). Instead, it is always great to expand to new land :)

PrincessH06
08-04-13, 12:23 PM
Thanks! I go for that.
I am working on the Breakfast goals now and know I will need a lot of coins, so I am holding the expanding for now. But it is always good to be prepared.