PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional Gem Purchases

Uninspired
12-31-10, 04:21 AM
I would love to see a confirmation button when making gem purchases.

I was clicking around expansions, and accidentally swapped 10 gems for 20 000 useless coins that I could have earned easily! D:

It can be rather frustrating, as gems cost real money, there should be some kind of confirmation in-game before gems are deducted.

This is an annoying kink that i hope is worked out, since there is no way to revert accidental purchases!

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:04 PM
I would love to see a confirmation button when making gem purchases.

I was clicking around expansions, and accidentally swapped 10 gems for 20 000 useless coins that I could have earned easily! D:

It can be rather frustrating, as gems cost real money, there should be some kind of confirmation in-game before gems are deducted.

This is an annoying kink that i hope is worked out, since there is no way to revert accidental purchases!

I concur.. For example, in Treasure Story the swap for 10 Gems for Instant Energy is a complete trap and should have a confirm button & I would not have wasted 10 gems on something I could have gotten another way.

The Manage Appliance Feature in RS is also a trap if you are not careful with the frustrated tapping.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:10 PM
I concur.. For example, in Treasure Story the swap for 10 Gems for Instant Energy is a complete trap and should have a confirm button & I would not have wasted 10 gems on something I could have gotten another way.

The Manage Appliance Feature in RS is also a trap if you are not careful with the frustrated tapping.

Agreed! Afterall, these buttons are pretty small, there are many chances for unintended errors. If teamlava does not fix it, it just proves they're trying to use it as a way to trap users into spending gems they don't Want to spend.

At least for items, you need to tap it again to purchase. 10 gems for 20k coins? Come on, that's just a ridiculous and unfair conversion.

Uninspired
01-02-11, 06:26 PM
Yeap, for sure. Hope to see this feature implemented soon so we don't waste our money for nothing.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:17 AM
Unless a lot of ppl start leaving the game for that reason. These are intentional gem traps. TL has them in all their games. They always say they can't return the gems because you may just have buyer's remorse. A confirmation would alleviate that worry, so the fact that they refuse to put in confirmation on gem purchases shows that it is intentional on their part.