PDA

View Full Version : How Clean is Your Library Goal

ChicSeekers
07-14-13, 06:19 PM
Hey all,

I'm working on the How Clean is Your Libary goal of finding 10 volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. The first couple days of this goal, my library was giving out the books every other time I collected from it. Then it stopped. It's been 5 days and no books. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

maguar
07-14-13, 11:32 PM
They're not a common drop so you'll have days where you don't get any. Just keep collecting and you'll eventually get them all.

mikado86
07-15-13, 06:42 AM
It helps if you have more than one, I have 6 library's, I pretty much got them alike from my lvl 5 and my lvl 2's though

tuckersthe2
01-16-14, 10:32 PM
I have 2 level 5 libraries and it's been 2 weeks since the goal showed up and I have never had an encyclopedia dropped from the libraries even though I collect regularly. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

dracoonic
01-24-14, 10:14 PM
I have 2 level 5 libraries and it's been 2 weeks since the goal showed up and I have never had an encyclopedia dropped from the libraries even though I collect regularly. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

same here, 2 weeks and a half. none detected.

Castloninian
01-24-14, 11:59 PM

Those Bestiaries took an age. My advice would be to get some more libraries, I think even not upgraded versions do drop them. I had 1 L5 and 2 L2 ones and it took a long time to get 10. If you have the space, just build some more and store them after.

BriarAvenue
01-25-14, 08:05 AM
I just hv one lvl 5 but it's ok, as I just let it be and no urge to rush.
('Cause I was busy with those timed quest, n I learnt from other's post
that those ember n fleece are hard to get, so what's the hurry)
At the end I think I got everything in abt a mth?

PJColley
01-27-14, 03:45 PM
Hey all,

I'm working on the How Clean is Your Libary goal of finding 10 volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. The first couple days of this goal, my library was giving out the books every other time I collected from it. Then it stopped. It's been 5 days and no books. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

That is exactly my experience with the Bestiary books! It's so frustrating sometimes. These types of issues should be explained as being 'normal', along with the explanation of each quest, adventure, etc.

guyrye
02-10-14, 02:01 PM
Ive been working on this for weeks and no luck. I have four libraries but only have been able to get six volumes. Rare is fine, but it seems they only drop once every 20 or more times. Ridiculous.

iLLUMI2012
02-11-14, 09:52 PM
Me too on anither game account. But as Maguar says they're not common and I would even say that they're an extremely rare drop.
I have 3 libraries and have roughly averaged 1 book every 3 weeks. I have 3 books.
But I'm so busy with all the other quest lines that it doesn't really bother me.

sassmastah
03-15-14, 09:45 AM
I got this goal a week or two ago, and still have not gotten a single Beastiary. I know they are rare, but not even one since the quest began? I have two libraries and they are both Level 3. Do I need to upgrade one of them to Level 5 in order to get the drops to start? I'd rather not upgrade unless necessary, as I need the resources elsewhere.

Has anyone received Beastiaries while only having Libraries that are Level 2 or Level 3?

sassmastah
03-16-14, 11:28 AM
I got this goal a week or two ago, and still have not gotten a single Beastiary. I know they are rare, but not even one since the quest began? I have two libraries and they are both Level 3. Do I need to upgrade one of them to Level 5 in order to get the drops to start? I'd rather not upgrade unless necessary, as I need the resources elsewhere.

Has anyone received Beastiaries while only having Libraries that are Level 2 or Level 3?

I went ahead and upgraded my Lvl 3 Library to Lvl 5. I received a Bestiary Encyclopedia on my first Lvl 5 drop.

So it looks like they will only drop if you have at least one level 5 library. I doubt it was a coincidence. Hope that helps anyone else trying to find these elusive pedias! Someone should really introduce Thomas to Wikipedia... SO much easier, right?? :p

pixieblob
03-16-14, 11:47 AM
I've got 6 in just over 3 weeks. I only got 2 in the first 10 days so upgraded one to lvl 5 and have got 4 since, but they've all been from the level 1 library

sassmastah
03-16-14, 03:27 PM
I've got 6 in just over 3 weeks. I only got 2 in the first 10 days so upgraded one to lvl 5 and have got 4 since, but they've all been from the level 1 library

I think you just need at least one Level 5 Library to trigger the collection. After that they seem to drop from lower level libraries. No one has ever reported receiving them from lower level libraries only. Everyone has reported having at least one Level 5 Library. I'm assuming that's the key until someone reports otherwise

pixieblob
03-16-14, 03:50 PM
Sorry didn't explain that very well! I definitely didn't have a level 5 when i got the first two. one might have been a level 3 as I seem to remember a quest to upgrade it, but the other was only a 1. I had hoped having a level 5 would make them appear more quickly but it doesn't seem to.

forkyfork99
05-18-14, 06:45 AM
My highest library is level 3. Should I upgrade it to level 5? or can it drop from any level?

forkyfork99
05-19-14, 11:12 AM
I can confirm my only level 3 library dropped a book. But none of my level 1 libraries have dropped anything yet. So it definitely doesn't HAVE to be level 5.

forkyfork99
05-19-14, 02:53 PM
Oh dang - my level 3 library just dropped 2 books. Nice!

Seriously700
05-21-14, 01:18 PM
I went ahead and upgraded my Lvl 3 Library to Lvl 5. I received a Bestiary Encyclopedia on my first Lvl 5 drop.

So it looks like they will only drop if you have at least one level 5 library. I doubt it was a coincidence.

This was not my experience. I got my first bestiary book on the first day of this goal. I had 2 level 2 libraries at the time. The next day, I upgraded one of them to level 5. In total, I ended up getting at least 5 of the books, possibly 6, from the level 2 library.

forkyfork99
05-21-14, 01:50 PM
Okay so it looks like as long as the library is upgraded at all there is a chance. I will upgrade one my libraries tomorrow after I find out what I DON'T need for the upcoming adventure.

pixieblob
05-22-14, 12:24 AM
I got some of mine from level 1 libraries, it didn't seem to make any idfference what level they were at.

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 09:39 AM
I got some of mine from level 1 libraries, it didn't seem to make any idfference what level they were at.

They may have changed that.

I have 4 level 1 libraries and I've collected several times but haven't gotten any red books from them. I have gotten red books a couple of times from my one level 3 library.

harleymom1000
11-24-14, 07:27 PM
My library was lvl 5 before the red books. I collect at least twice a day. Nothing other than GREEN books so far. Too rare is not good. Ready to give up, and I will not use gems when I can't even get one by collecting!

blontj3
12-04-14, 08:52 AM
I got that goal for weeks and collect every time from the Library (level 5). But still haven't got any books. Meh.

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 11:26 AM
1 library here and it took a month to collect 10. If you got 6 in the first couple of days.. Well done, but you'll probably be in a wait for the next 4.

buffydeebelle45
06-05-15, 01:22 PM
I am pretty sure that the game messes with you. As soon as I need a sum of any item for these unattainable goals (at times), I am guaranteed not to get them right away. I have the highest level library and collect from it as soon as I can and I have only got 3 books in over a month. Come on Team Lava, make some game changes so this game is fun instead of frustrating.

CelestiasHeaven
04-26-16, 05:13 PM
Hey all,

Thanks

I have the same problem i only got 3 books and since, then no books since then ever droped again and all libarys are upgraded to the last upgrade.

snowyhillz
04-26-16, 05:21 PM
I have the same problem i only got 3 books and since, then no books since then ever droped again and all libarys are upgraded to the last upgrade.

The drops are random and you will go through unlucky patches.... Just keep at it and eventually they will drop

CelestiasHeaven
05-07-16, 10:05 AM
Well 2 brooks dropped now since my last post here, hope the remaing 4 books will drop soon :( thx for trying to help me.

kajohn345
05-11-16, 06:18 AM
I haven't received any since I got this quest two weeks ago or so...but I keep getting ancient tomes...I have no idea what those are for....frustrated.

Ajennifer1016
05-11-16, 07:44 AM
I received my goal about 2 weeks ago and just finished collecting the books this morning. I have 5 libraries. One level 5, one level 2, and three level 1. I got books from all the levels.

Sizzler78
05-15-16, 10:38 PM
I am doing this quest now and it is 2016. I have a library which is level 5 and it hasn't dropped not one encyclopedia yet all it gives me is coins.

SpiritWind00
05-16-16, 12:04 AM
I am doing this quest now and it is 2016. I have a library which is level 5 and it hasn't dropped not one encyclopedia yet all it gives me is coins.
You'll have a better chance with more than 1 library. You will still get books with a level 1 library too. They are just rare... It will eventually drop, just keep collecting as often as you can. This goal takes a while.

SerenityRen20
05-21-16, 06:28 AM
I am doing this quest now and it is 2016. I have a library which is level 5 and it hasn't dropped not one encyclopedia yet all it gives me is coins. I also have one level 5 library. It took a really long time to receive my 1st book but a few dropped and currently I haven't seen any drops. I am assuming you might collect faster if you build additional libraries.