PDA

View Full Version : SORT neighbors

mikado86
07-14-13, 04:31 PM
It probably was suggested before, but I personally would like to have an option to "sort" my neighbors, in several ways, more importantly, what was the last time they were active or how long they were active the "past week", I got so many neighbors, but many of them dont even play anymore, I cant be bothered trying to figure out which ones are or not playing anymore, at the time I get a new quest I have to ask help from my neighbors it might help not to flood your server since I send invitations to everyone.

Id also like to be able to sort them in other ways, such as, last time they gifted me something, last time they visited me, etc. but the principal reason is at the top

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:27 AM
I agree

Gardienn
07-24-13, 12:23 PM
Sorting neighbors would be awesome. I'd also like to have a "fave neighbor" option we can add neighbors to.

CuteTali
07-24-13, 04:01 PM
I want an option to sort not necessarily by how much a neighbour tips, but more of by how much they log in and accept requests and send gifts, tips don't matter that much to me, it's more of a hassle.

foxiemilady
07-29-13, 06:07 AM
Please yes I agree

justtex328
07-29-13, 08:03 AM
This is a great suggestion! I'm in the same boat of having a large number of neighbors but never know who is playing or not. I would love to have the option of reorganizing them.

Liloze
08-05-13, 03:36 PM
Absolutely! same here, it is tedious going through hundred of names, not knowing who last visited you, or if they still play the game. The Favorite neighbours list is also a good idea, this way we can separate who's active and inactive. Also, deleting inactive neighbours would be most helpful!

rainysky92
08-08-13, 01:49 AM
If someone deletes the game, are they removed from your neighbor list?

aussiejules
08-08-13, 01:59 AM
brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

maguar
08-08-13, 03:04 AM
If someone deletes the game, are they removed from your neighbor list?

They're still in your list until either one of you deletes the other from the list.

rainysky92
08-08-13, 03:24 PM
Ick! There should at least be an automatic option to deactivate your account when you delete the game.

1Murphy1
08-08-13, 04:22 PM
I have many neighbors, I only visit ones that have a social rating. But it's hard to even get through all those, since it goes alphabetically, the players who have a high social rating you may not get to . Would be nice to be given a way to sort or even scramble the alpha order. But since this game seems to have run its course. This will not happen. Seems every other game had a update today but this one. We are lucky to even get a minor one , that is all they are anymore.

mikado86
08-15-13, 09:56 AM
Ick! There should at least be an automatic option to deactivate your account when you delete the game.

No, I dont think thats convenient, just think about how many "problems" are "magically" fixed by deleting your game and reinstalling, I for once was forced to do it once, when I coulnt log on CS at all even though I had internet until I did it

rainysky92
08-15-13, 02:07 PM
No, I dont think thats convenient, just think about how many "problems" are "magically" fixed by deleting your game and reinstalling, I for once was forced to do it once, when I coulnt log on CS at all even though I had internet until I did it
That's why it would be an *option*. Like you delete and it says "would you like to delete your account" and you can say yes or no (with a confirmation y/n afterwards).

mikado86
08-16-13, 12:00 AM
That's why it would be an *option*. Like you delete and it says "would you like to delete your account" and you can say yes or no (with a confirmation y/n afterwards).

Still, who in their right mind would do it just for the sake of being helpful, I know if I were angry because I had wasted gems in a trap and were quitting I would just delete it and say I will be active with a mentality of "its someone else's problem"

Maybe a better solution would be that the account gets disabled after a week or a month of inactivity and you have to log or email support if you want it back, but anyways, I care little about that, this was about sorting neighbors

pretty2blueyes
08-19-13, 05:57 PM
I would like to see a sorting aspect also. Lots of people start a game and are all ***s about it, then leave the game, leaving a void of not knowing who is active or not. Then the serious player is left to figure out how and who to get rid or who to keep. Why not have something like allies for neighbors that are visiting frequently or always...the ones that always visit could be rewarded with an alliance plaque or something...then maintaining that alliance could be rewarded with gems or rare flower petals??? Just some thoughts, but I would really love to see a sorting aspect, even if the alliance aspect is not well received.