PDA

View Full Version : Level cap

Stueeeee
07-14-13, 04:26 PM
We need a level cap update that goes to 100 and beyond. A bit of a joke now dont u think?

Stueeeee
08-15-13, 02:30 PM
The level is still stuck at 99! When will u update? What's the point of the XP still going up if we're never going to get new levels? Will u give us a answer that your Woking on it??....for over a year!
Many other games are much more playable with supportive level!

cherryberry9
08-15-13, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately its unknown when we'll get new levels.

There was a thread on this topic but I am to lazy to look and provide a link to it right now.

CuteTali
08-15-13, 05:58 PM
I think level 99 is really high (and yes, I'm 99 on both my bakeries), I don't se a reason to raise the level cap and just make people try to reach for the sky. I'm perfectly content with being cap level, feels like less of a rush and more relaxed. I mean we try to get to cap level, so when you're finally there, why not enjoy it?

sinc823
08-15-13, 09:11 PM
i think old players like me with 4million plus XP is getting bored and wants a higher level cap just to get the game rolling again...
but i understand for new and not as old player why they wouldnt want it cause it will give them a way longer time to reach max level again...

kianebakes
08-15-13, 10:44 PM
I've always been curious to understand.. For those who are very interested in levels or leveling up, what do you get? I know for lower levels you unlock appliance slots, recipes, entry to participate in goals. But, say, past level 73 -- what is the "point", let's say? Thank you for your answers!

sesamecake
08-15-13, 11:09 PM
A nice addition would be if you reached level 99 and mastered the original 2 appliances (oven and mixer), you could purchase any gem item with gold. Makes it nice for devout players who've invested a lot of time and really don't have much else to spend their money on. I think you deserve it if you've gotten that far on the game where the only objectives are to expand and get stuff for decoration.

ccscreativecreations
08-16-13, 10:49 AM
Ther are actually several bakeries at level 100. i have seen them but i don't know how they reached that level. A neighbor told me that you have to have 99 million xp to get level to 100. Sounds crazy!

kianebakes
08-16-13, 12:31 PM
Ther are actually several bakeries at level 100. i have seen them but i don't know how they reached that level. A neighbor told me that you have to have 99 million xp to get level to 100. Sounds crazy!

Unlock a hundred oven slots with gems and bake Blueberry Buckle til the cows come home. I've seen a few lvl100s now and my fave is definitely the two bakeries owned by the same person with all the 1st place prizes on showcase. It's like staring Bakery Story God in the face lol.

CuteTali
08-16-13, 03:11 PM
Unlock a hundred oven slots with gems and bake Blueberry Buckle til the cows come home. I've seen a few lvl100s now and my fave is definitely the two bakeries owned by the same person with all the 1st place prizes on showcase. It's like staring Bakery Story God in the face lol.

any pictures or user names so we can see it?

sweetypies97
08-18-13, 01:54 AM
Oh yes please, I would love to see it!

I think they will eventually release more levels. The cap used to be at level 96 but they extended it.

TinksThots
08-20-13, 06:58 AM
I've always been curious to understand.. For those who are very interested in levels or leveling up, what do you get? I know for lower levels you unlock appliance slots, recipes, entry to participate in goals. But, say, past level 73 -- what is the "point", let's say? Thank you for your answers!
That's what I'm wondering... Once I hit 73 and got that 18th slot, there was nothing else to look forward to, level-wise. :\ Notoriety? Seniority? Being 'in the club'? That last one might feel kinda neat... I got about 12 more to go I think... I don't even watch them anymore lol. >.<

bobbyrae
08-20-13, 07:35 AM
@cute tali, the two owned by the same person are well known ;) One bakery/restaurant name is similar to (but not the same as) the name of Prince Charles' wife.

I have seen quite a few besides that one player's bakery though. Several players had also got to level 100 and then were bumped back in some update I believe. That created quite a stink with many a threat made to quit forever!
There is another player that I had found, though, whose bakery was BEYOND amazing and he/she is also a level 100. That player stopped playing months ago, however and, alas my wall was cleared in an update and the bakery name was wiped out, much to my annoyance. I have not been able to find that player again. :(

minidemon88
08-20-13, 09:24 AM
Those who have reached level 100 are the legendary players. XD I guess the most popular legendary player is Jenny. Her's place looks so amazing with the mighty appliance and with all the latest 1st prize item from the boxes. Also not forgetting how many appliance slots she got too! XD Man, this is what I called Epic! :p

I know there are some awesome level 100 players too. Though I can't remember what's their names. =x I only remember Jenny. =/ Since it left me with such a deep impression when I first saw her place.

Stueeeee
08-20-13, 01:39 PM
Well I had a competition with a friend 2 years ago about level 100 but obv that hasn't happened yet. What I'd like to see is appliance slots open up and rewards each time. But hey, plenty of other games give more support than u can keep up with and this one doesn't value it's players so I dont bother any more.

wombat203
08-29-13, 05:57 PM
'Bossi' is level 100, just one counter serving red velvet cake ATM no ovens... It doesn't take 13 years...