PDA

View Full Version : Missing Collection Pieces from Bingo Beach

River_Song_74
07-14-13, 01:42 PM
I've been playing this game for a while now and I really love it but I'm starting to notice that some of my collection pieces are missing. It has happened in the past and I thought I was imagining it but now I know I'm not. Today alone I unlocked 2 sand castles, 1 lotion bottle, and 3 beach umbrellas. With the other items I've already collected, this should have given me 2 separate bingos but it didn't. The first time it happened I thought it was strange and that maybe I made a mistake but then it happened again. I went in to look at my pieces and saw that all the items listed above had disappeared like I had never gotten them in the first place. It's very frustrating because I'm specifically going back and trying to finish the collections. Is there anything that can be done?

Support ID: FQTHR3
Storm8 ID: River_Song_74
Device Type: iPad 2

ButterPanda
07-15-13, 10:50 AM
Sorry to hear about this. For this type of issue please send your report to our customer support at support@teamlava.com.

Give them the same information you have posted here along with all steps you took before the issue occurred.

hmgdanielson
07-15-13, 02:34 PM
How can you get more than one of a collection item?