PDA

View Full Version : Gifts!

lady_semaj
07-14-13, 09:49 AM
I continue to receive parts as gifts, but when I click on them I am given a pop up response that states, " parts are a constructible. And can not be served" how do I construct something so that I can use the parts given to me as gifts, and if I can't use them, how do I get rid of them to make room for gifts that I can use (food) someone please help. Thanks for any positive feed back

FaithEternal
07-14-13, 10:02 AM
When you buy a new appliance the parts in your storage will become available to you. If you don't have enough parts in storage, you can "ask friends" and wait for your neighbors to respond. So it is actually very good to have parts in your storage :)

nky1111
07-14-13, 10:08 AM
build something.. choose an appliance or decoration with a hammer symbol on it..
heres how http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15812-Constructible-Appliance-How-To
that "room" is already unlimited so you can't make more room))

TinksThots
07-14-13, 06:51 PM
I continue to receive parts as gifts, but when I click on them I am given a pop up response that states, " parts are a constructible. And can not be served" how do I construct something so that I can use the parts given to me as gifts, and if I can't use them, how do I get rid of them to make room for gifts that I can use (food) someone please help. Thanks for any positive feed back
Go to the appliance tab in design mode. Scroll through all those. If you decide to buy any of those appliances, these (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/rest_applparts_list.html) are which parts they're going to need, and how many. Nky1111's link shows you how to build them, and now you know what you'll want to be stocking up on so you won't have to wait for requests to be answered before you can finish building them and start cooking. Each one comes with its own different recipes, and each recipe gets you two gems, so in my opinion, it's worth getting them all. :)

*NOTES*
Easy - eliminates all the extra tapping - TOTALLY WORTH IT, when you can afford it
Forever - food cooked on these will never spoil
Sonic - reduces cook time by 20%
ALL THREE of these versions have the same recipes as their basic counterparts.

Don't worry about making room in your inventory, it can hold over 30k of each item, so you're safe there. I have a feeling you're asking that because people are telling you you're full - that's because you can accept 20 gifts per 24 hours, regardless of what the gifts are. That resets at midnight Pacific time, after that, people will be able to send you more stuff. Decline what you don't want, and others will be able to send more until you've accepted 20.

Same goes for part requests when you start building appliances - you can send 20 per day, more than that and they get kicked over to the next day, too many and you'll clog them up and your nbrs may not get them for a day or two, or even not at all. To keep them flowing quickly, only send 20 a day, and send them to nbrs whom you know play often.

Any questions? :D