PDA

View Full Version : Who's hiding in my forest???

jumperjing3
07-13-13, 10:31 PM
So I logged in to my game and I heard "battle mode" music and had a very hard time finding a critter! Finally found him and don't recognize it! And it's in a place I can't reach it. Very curious!
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/JumperJing3/null.png

farmerted7
07-13-13, 10:40 PM
Looks like the glitch that places monsters off board and out of reach.

I think you will need to email support to do some Animal Control. Or just take him on as a glimmer wood resident!

jumperjing3
07-13-13, 10:45 PM
Maybe we are getting a new critter??
I've had a glitch before where it went off the board before but it fixed itself. If it doesn't go away I might just leave him around for awhile! He's cute! Lol

catcrack
07-13-13, 11:38 PM
Maybe we are getting a new critter??That's a Fangbeast, haven't you seen them before?

Oliver118
07-14-13, 12:40 AM
It drops Fur and Bones and Energy (only a despicable 2 Energy:()

jumperjing3
07-14-13, 05:36 AM
Lol....I see now it was a fang beast! In my sleep deprived eyes last night it didn't look like one...I guess cuz I couldn't see fangs...just this big nose thingie! And couldn't see body that well! He was gone when I logged in this morn...just playing with my mind. Sorry everyone...I'll make sure to get more sleep before posting!...it's TLs fault anyways!...keeping me up all hours of the night!

Queenzod
07-14-13, 07:59 AM
Great. Phantom fang beasts. They're bad enough when they're alive!

That reminds me - the other night I was doing my rounds and it appeared that the glimmer wood was encroaching on already expanded land in a bunch of my neighbors kingdoms. I forgot to take a screen shot. Anybody else see this?

kooky panda
07-14-13, 08:11 AM
So I logged in to my game and I heard "battle mode" music and had a very hard time finding a critter! Finally found him and don't recognize it! And it's in a place I can't reach it. Very curious!

Try restarting your device to see if he disappears. If not try using a stylus and tap around, one small piece of him may be inside the boundry.

If he is still there send an email to support@teamlava.com . They will be able to remove him for you.

Callie1974
07-14-13, 11:18 AM
Yes, I saw this I think on Thursday night late

jimboser
07-15-13, 08:29 AM
Great. Phantom fang beasts. They're bad enough when they're alive!

That reminds me - the other night I was doing my rounds and it appeared that the glimmer wood was encroaching on already expanded land in a bunch of my neighbors kingdoms. I forgot to take a screen shot. Anybody else see this?

Hmmm? An abundance of living wood has the trees moving about?

Maybe we're about to get some new expansion territory and the map is being redrawn?