PDA

View Full Version : Hey Norman, why do i get No gem offers?

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:09 PM
People were talking last week of free gem offers for downloading various games. My co worker received 18 gems in all. Why did I not receive ANY offers??? Is it because I purchased gems? That's a pretty crappy way to reward your paying customers, Norman!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:54 PM
People were talking last week of free gem offers for downloading various games. My co worker received 18 gems in all. Why did I not receive ANY offers??? Is it because I purchased gems? That's a pretty crappy way to reward your paying customers, Norman!

No, ive bought gems Before and I received some offers. Not all of them tho But if I had previously downloaded a game that the offer was for, then you don't get the gem or city cash offer for it. Even if though I had long ago deleted it. Oh well. also some of the games that offers for were not available in my regions app store, like the snowboard one, so I couldn't download

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:57 PM
No, ive bought gems Before and I received some offers. Not all of them tho But if I had previously downloaded a game that the offer was for, then you don't get the gem or city cash offer for it. Even if though I had long ago deleted it. Oh well. also some of the games that offers for were not available in my regions app store, like the snowboard one, so I couldn't download

Plus the offers were only available for a very short time during two days I think. So if you weren't on, then u missed. So did I on some. Im not upset about it because I figure they'll be other opportunities.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:40 AM
No, I was on everyday. Each game, multiple times. The offers were for games I have never downloaded or even heard of. The only way I would have known was my co worker telling me. She was pretty happy to receive all those free gems. I was not so happy to discover I had never been offered. I had PLENTY of offers to buy gems on sale and was urged to hurry as "this offer ends today." Really? Cause that was over a week ago and the gem sale continues, but it's always "ending today."