PDA

View Full Version : whats new...

kiwyro
07-13-13, 11:56 AM
One suggestion

When my neighbors visit me theres a window that pop up with my avatar and a welcome
sign saying "promote my boutique by tapping on shop items you like." Soo.. can team lava
Put an option for us to write someting in store welcome sign... like in fb where we put how
We are felling today....

Our neighboe could see our avatar also welcome sign with ou boutique name and finally
Our personal message.. like for example;

" going to the beach today.. u have an awesome day.. and thanks for passing by
Be back in couple hrs to visit back... ♥"

Yeah something like that O(∩_∩)O

AdorkableGeek
07-14-13, 03:34 AM
Ooo, this would be a nice idea. Especially if you're going away and you just want to inform neighbours that you won't be active for x amount of days/weeks.

sanya87
07-14-13, 06:28 AM
Yes i like the idea, too :) when you have a lot of neighbors its hard to write on everyone's wall so this would be great! But i guess its not going to happen, like a lot of things that have been suggested already.

rosieposy6912
07-14-13, 08:36 AM
Ya that would be nice because that way people won't send you requests for stuff like for your challenges and other stuff. Instead they can ask the people they know will be playing the game instead.

Yasminitis
07-29-13, 04:22 PM
Having a status would be better for everyone like fb, also the wall thing is complicated. If you make it a little bit like fb then it would be better