PDA

View Full Version : Which would you Rather....

triztriz99
07-13-13, 11:01 AM
Which would you rather see on FS.

-Select all button for sending gifts or deleting comments

-More gifts

-More make-up for the Make-up counter

-Different hairstyles

-Being able to block people

-More expansions

or

-More gem offers (like watch a video get ___ gems, downlad this app get___gems ect.)

idk im kinda curious what other people want:)

AdorkableGeek
07-14-13, 03:17 AM
I would choose all of them (bar the delete Stormie option, just no.) but I'll select the three main ones I would like incorporated into FS:
- Select all button for sending gifts ( even deleting comments )
- More gifts. More variety please. :)
- Option to block people. Lately I seem to be getting a lot of spam comments about competitions and nonsensical ones.

lelaina752
07-14-13, 07:36 AM
I would also like to be able to delete pending neighbor invites or have them automatically delete after a certain period of time.

sanya87
07-14-13, 09:09 AM
more gifts definately! and i would like more offers to download games and earn gems, since i didn't get any for two months now.

Jessbeaty
07-14-13, 11:05 AM
I would like more expansions different gifts and more make up counter :) (for android too)

andromedablack
07-14-13, 11:51 AM
More hairstyles!

triztriz99
07-14-13, 01:15 PM
I would also like to be able to delete pending neighbor invites or have them automatically delete after a certain period of time.

fogot tht but yes samee! :)

dalula
07-14-13, 04:31 PM
I don't think the gem offer one is a good idea because TL will just make items that cost gems more expensive.

jewelfang
07-14-13, 05:33 PM
I don't think the gem offer one is a good idea because TL will just make items that cost gems more expensive.

I like gem offers for playing other games, or possibly or watching commercials, but the VAST majority of gem offers are to purchase an item or subscription for some outrageous amount of money. So no, I do not want or need more of those.
Other than that I like them all except deleting Stormie. I do not see the point of that.

triztriz99
07-23-13, 09:09 AM
I like gem offers for playing other games, or possibly or watching commercials, but the VAST majority of gem offers are to purchase an item or subscription for some outrageous amount of money. So no, I do not want or need more of those.
Other than that I like them all except deleting Stormie. I do not see the point of that.

its better if its easyer too

triztriz99
07-31-13, 03:49 PM
More hairstyles!

we just got some :D
but they are like 40 gems :/

andromedablack
08-01-13, 09:27 AM
we just got some :D
but they are like 40 gems :/

Oh yes I know! I don't have a problem with the price but I'd prefer wavy or curly :(

Gypsy_Cat
08-01-13, 12:59 PM
I would add to this list an option to order the same item in all your slots at once. I have 30 slots and it takes fooorrrreeeevvvveerrr to place orders.

triztriz99
08-05-13, 10:45 AM
It does take 4ever!

triztriz99
08-05-13, 01:18 PM
YAY this is now a hot thread! thanks evryone :)