PDA

View Full Version : new update for android user dragon story rainbow

beaglefamily
07-13-13, 08:02 AM
so I get this notice on my phone today telling me that as of July 13 new dawn will no longer be available

I am thinking good now maybe I can get into some of the newer stuff that dragon story is offering to other players

so I go & update from new dawn to rainbow........ NOTHING NEW :( my outpost still does not work so once again android users get nothing

I understand it takes time to update all systems that these games run on but come on storm 8 / temalava make it at lease fun for everyone if you can not give us android players all the things that the " APPLE " players get than let us be able to buy the newer dragons at a reasonable price make upgrading out habitats cheaper and clearing off our islands cheaper you need to understand you are in businesses because of we the players we spend a lot of money on your games If you want to continue to make money and not loose players you need to adhere to the masses or at lease try to make everyone happy end of rant

beaglefamily

hamadrys
07-13-13, 08:47 AM
Well, I tend to disagree that nothing is different between News Dawn and Rainbow...
Like 10,000 new dragons available, food prices way higher, some bug fixes, ...

elitaserina
07-13-13, 09:57 AM
urgh! this is awful! it freezes like crazy and it force closes every time i try to go to my market! i can't even begin to buy the rainbow habitat. so far with downloading this version i have not been able to even access my game! i am so fed up! i got excited about this new version and now i'm back to just being frustrated when are they going to work on us android players having equal playing opportunities?