PDA

View Full Version : Please consider lowering xp fot those on level 100

bBugatti2831bcat
07-13-13, 06:59 AM
With so many on level 99 my neighbors are once again asking me to ask that you look at a realistic XP number for level 100 to 101.....please respectfully look at giving FS player levels 101 to 105 with attainable XP goals...we love this game and want to continue. Consider the following.

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000
102 to 103...70,000,000. Etc

respectfully sbmitted
mardimischief store HannahsdreamHannahsdream

bBugatti2831bcat
01-14-14, 08:51 AM
PLEASE revisit this request, I have neighbors on level 99 asking every day if TeamLava is entertaining implementing these changes. When some of those at 99 get frustrated with this issue they talk about leaving the game. It's disappointing to see loyal Fashion Story players leave. They certainly don't want to start over with new small store. So I really believe that realistic XP for levels 100 and up need to be set and in place to give incentive to them to stay in the game.

With so many on level 99 my neighbors are once again asking me to ask that you look at a realistic XP number for level 100 to 101.....please respectfully look at giving FS player levels 101 to 105 with attainable XP goals...we love this game and want to continue. Consider the following.

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted

PinkPixiShop
02-07-14, 11:47 AM
Wow ... am I reading this correctly? Your suggestions are LOWER than the levels already in place? I am only at level 86 and have accumulated a tiny fraction of that high number : 589,332. Kind of a daunting task to reach 30 million so I can only imagine how stagnate it must feel to sit at 99 or 100 for what feels like an eternity.

I am editing my post to clarify my question. Does the list show quantities currently required by the game to go from level 100 to 101 or are those lower levels being suggested because the current required number is higher? I hope that makes sense. Thanks.

jojopeanut
02-08-14, 01:40 AM
All I know for sure it's 10 million from 99 to 100 that's why there's probably thousands of players sitting at 99.

Edit to add Im 99 now for over a yr it probably will take me 3 yrs more if I play that long to reach 100..bahahaha :D

bBugatti2831bcat
05-19-14, 06:46 AM
PLEASE revisit this request, I have neighbors on level 99 asking every day if TeamLava is entertaining implementing these changes. When some of those at 99 get frustrated with this issue they talk about leaving the game. It's disappointing to see loyal Fashion Story players leave. They certainly don't want to start over with new small store. So I really believe that realistic XP for levels 100 and up need to be set and in place to give incentive to them to stay in the game.

MORE FASHION STORY STORES ARE ON LEVEL 100 NOW....Please reconsider at this time my earlier suggestions made last year requesting that the XP points be set at a more realistic levels for Level 100 and up. It is exciting that two new individuals have now made Level 100....this is a very difficult achievement. The XP set after level 100 is 1,000,000,000 which is not realistic. I have been on level 100 for well over a year now and it will take 10 years or more to achieve 1,000,000,000. Below I once again offer my suggestion at what you might consideration setting those levels at.

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted
mardimischief store Hannahsdream

Team Lava PLEASE take a fresh look at this issue it's important to all of us long time players.

bBugatti2831bcat
05-19-14, 06:49 AM
Wow ... am I reading this correctly? Your suggestions are LOWER than the levels already in place? I am only at level 86 and have accumulated a tiny fraction of that high number : 589,332. Kind of a daunting task to reach 30 million so I can only imagine how stagnate it must feel to sit at 99 or 100 for what feels like an eternity.

I am editing my post to clarify my question. Does the list show quantities currently required by the game to go from level 100 to 101 or are those lower levels being suggested because the current required number is higher? I hope that makes sense. Thanks.

The current setting once you reach level 100 is 1,000,000,000 XP is needed to level up. Level 99 requires 10,000,000 to Level up to 100...Level 99 is very difficult...level 100 on is possible, but I will be using a walker by the time I reach 1,000,000,000 XP

bBugatti2831bcat
05-19-14, 11:19 AM

To Clarify...my suggested XP are just a suggestion....currently level 99 to 100 needs 10,000,000 to level up
Once you get to level 100 your profile will show that you need 1,000,000,000 xp to level up (this number will take years and I will be old and gray before I can ever reach it) My previous post shows a simple suggest for Level 100 up that Team Lava might consider implementing.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-20-14, 08:36 AM

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted

Please reconsider my appeal to lower the XP on Fashion Story for Level 100 Players. There are now more of us that have reached level 100. The 1,000,000,000 to reach the next level is not reasonable it will take 9 to 38 years to achieve depending on how the each player plays. I think this is a very important issue, as there are many level 99's close to level 100. From a business standpoint, please realize that these loyal players buy gems, to see them quit the game because of an unattainable goal is not a good business decision. As always, I would ask respectfully that you consider this issue and make a change for us!

Thank you
respectfully submitted
mardimischief store Hannahsdream

PS...I have been on level 100 for over a year now and have not progressed very far. I will stay in the game no matter what your decision but will the others? Le Chic who made level 100 when I did quit the game a few months later. Please lets not lose those who have worked so hard to get past level 99 to 100. Lets keep them in the game.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-20-14, 08:38 AM

The current XP required to level up once you hit 100 is 1,000,000,000....it will take 9 to 38 years for a player to reach that level depending on how they play the game.

aishaibrahims
06-20-14, 10:22 AM
The current XP required to level up once you hit 100 is 1,000,000,000....it will take 9 to 38 years for a player to reach that level depending on how they play the game.
Like alot of games they stop at a certain level. I think the game was only intending to have 100 levels, hence the crazy xp amount to level up! I guess it would be easier to take and less frustrating for players if they didnt have an xp amount at all, if when u hit 100 the xp amount just disappears. I guess your reward is being able to relax and enjoy every weekly update! I feel happy when iv completed a game but then dont play it again coz is boring. But this is different as u still get new items weekly and if you think about it levelling up offers nothing more than having access to all items which you still will. Am not trying to anger anyone, guess im just playing devils advocate!!x

bBugatti2831bcat
06-20-14, 01:24 PM
Like alot of games they stop at a certain level. I think the game was only intending to have 100 levels, hence the crazy xp amount to level up! I guess it would be easier to take and less frustrating for players if they didnt have an xp amount at all, if when u hit 100 the xp amount just disappears. I guess your reward is being able to relax and enjoy every weekly update! I feel happy when iv completed a game but then dont play it again coz is boring. But this is different as u still get new items weekly and if you think about it levelling up offers nothing more than having access to all items which you still will. Am not trying to anger anyone, guess im just playing devils advocate!!x

Everyone's goals in this game are different which make it a GREAT game. Choose your goal and go for it. Those of us who struggled through level 99....would like to continue to be able to level up. Seems like an easy request to implement. I have been playing on level 100 for well over a year waiting for the moment that some of the level 99's would soon join me. Now that they have, we have chattered back and forth and still would like our option to be able to level up with reasonable XP.

Your opinion is well taken and I am sure that no one will be angered or offended by it. it's just that we all have different likes and dislikes in the game. This is the forum to ask for the change to be made, so I respectfully stand and request that Team Lava consider setting reasonable XP for level 100 through perhaps 105!

bBugatti2831bcat
06-20-14, 01:28 PM
In addition, purely from a business view point. It would be better to set the higher levels then to lose the customers due to boredom. I personally would not start over, nor would I go to another TL game, as I have no interest in the other games. Higher level players tend to be the ones that purchase gems. Team Lava can look at the players on level 100 and see exactly how much has been purchased in gems by those individuals. If this were my business, this is a customer base I would not want to lose. I would enhance the game and hope that they stay and play!

aishaibrahims
06-20-14, 04:54 PM
In addition, purely from a business view point. It would be better to set the higher levels then to lose the customers due to boredom. I personally would not start over, nor would I go to another TL game, as I have no interest in the other games. Higher level players tend to be the ones that purchase gems. Team Lava can look at the players on level 100 and see exactly how much has been purchased in gems by those individuals. If this were my business, this is a customer base I would not want to lose. I would enhance the game and hope that they stay and play!
yes i guess im the sort of player who enjoys re modelling my whole boutique every week and avatar every day. I couldnt understand why any1 would care, so thanks 4 helping me understand. I too have spent so much over the years on gems, so can imagine would be frustrating as a loyal customer if my fun ended! Its a shame theres only a handful on 100 because im sure its only when you hit 100 you truly understand and speak out. Hope you get what you want. I think if they was considering changing it, now would be a perfect time before many more reach 100.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-23-14, 06:10 AM
All I know for sure it's 10 million from 99 to 100 that's why there's probably thousands of players sitting at 99.

Edit to add Im 99 now for over a yr it probably will take me 3 yrs more if I play that long to reach 100..bahahaha :D

JoJo - You are right the amount of XP on level 99 to get to 100 is 10,000,00

The amount of XP once you hit 100 to get to the next level is 1,000,000,000. That's an unreasonable, unattainable amount, it could take 9 to 38 years to reach depending on the player.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-23-14, 06:11 AM
Three more players have now made level 100.....can we please look at implementing more reasonable XP for level 100 to 105? There are many on level 99 that I think are probably pretty close to reaching 100 also.

Respectfully submitted
Hannahsdream

bBugatti2831bcat
06-23-14, 06:14 AM
yes i guess im the sort of player who enjoys re modelling my whole boutique every week and avatar every day. I couldnt understand why any1 would care, so thanks 4 helping me understand. I too have spent so much over the years on gems, so can imagine would be frustrating as a loyal customer if my fun ended! Its a shame theres only a handful on 100 because im sure its only when you hit 100 you truly understand and speak out. Hope you get what you want. I think if they was considering changing it, now would be a perfect time before many more reach 100.

As of this weekend there are now four players on level 100. Three more made it in the last four to five weeks. The timing if very good to institute reasonable levels for 100 to 105.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-16-14, 10:35 AM

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted

I have had the above request posted under the bugs and suggestions topic for over a year. I am not real sure that anyone from TL has read it as I have not had a response.

I WOULD AT THIS TIME LIKE TO RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT THIS ISSUE BE GIVEN SOME SERIOUS CONSIDERATION.

We now have four players (that would include myself that are on level 100) with an XP to level up set at 1,000,000,000. That is an impossible (well not entirely impossible) number to gather. We have calculated that it will take anywhere from 9 to 38 years to gather that much XP. To do it in 9 years a person would have to very strategically play 24 hours a day and be very strategic in their choices of items to purchase for XP.

I would ask TL to look at this request from a business stand point. When I made level 100 in March of 2013 there was only one other player that had reached level 100 her store name was Le Chic, she played for a few months and left. At that time there were very few players on level 99. Now we have FOUR level 100's that I am aware of, there may be more. The number of players on level 99 have to be in the hundreds, as many of them are my neighbors. I have seen a lot of level 99 players leave the game "for good" as they have stated. Who knows they may come back they may not. It is sad to see someone who has made it so far quit the game. From a business stand point I am sure that if TL would look at their "GEM" buyers they will find that many of those are level 90 and up. I think it's now time to set REALISTIC levels for 100 to 105. If TL would take this advise and do so, we will be less likely to lose players at levels 99 and 100 and I think TL would find that they have a profitable asset in gem purchases from those players.

So I am at this time respectfully requesting on behalf of those individuals on Level 99 and 100 for TL to seriously look at setting level 100 to 105 with new XP requirements that are realistic. It seems to me to be a win/win situation for both TL and the players of Fashion Story.

Thank You,
Hannahsdream

CuteTali
07-16-14, 11:18 PM
The game caps at 99. Anything beyond that is nothing but virtual xp, enjoy the game and stop worrying about silly little details :)

cat13793
07-17-14, 03:56 PM
Even though I'm only on level 51 I do agree to have more XP on catalogs. Like 16-22 hour items should get u 250-350 XP and 25,000-50,000 coins

bBugatti2831bcat
07-17-14, 05:30 PM
Even though I'm only on level 51 I do agree to have more XP on catalogs. Like 16-22 hour items should get u 250-350 XP and 25,000-50,000 coins

Cat, you can level up quickly from level 51 if you watch what you order and stock. Do the math...some of the best items to buy are the one hour items that give 20 to 23 xp, calculate that against a 14 hour item. Anytime you have an item that will give you something close to 20 xp an hour it's a keeper.

If you have a lot of hours to put into the game chose the hourly items that give 20 to 23 xp per hr. When you quit the game for the day look at the items at the back end of the catalog they will tend to have a higher xp then those items in the front of the catalog.

I tend to stick to the newer items at the back of the catalog they will have higher xp, unless its something that I really love and just have to have in my shop.

jewelfang
07-17-14, 05:46 PM
Even though the game doesn't cap at 99, it DOES soft cap at 99. Soft caps exist in many games.

What this game is missing is an "end game" for people who have soft capped, or managed to go beyond it. End game things usually exist ONLYfor people of high levels, such as people 98+ in this game.

I think earning a second shop, or a second floor to your shop, would be a great "endgame" for high level players to keep them having fun. I'm 98 now, and I don't care about my level anymore, but I DO care about having fun while I'm playing.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-17-14, 06:02 PM
Even though the game doesn't cap at 99, it DOES soft cap at 99. Soft caps exist in many games.

What this game is missing is an "end game" for people who have soft capped, or managed to go beyond it. End game things usually exist ONLYfor people of high levels, such as people 98+ in this game.

I think earning a second shop, or a second floor to your shop, would be a great "endgame" for high level players to keep them having fun. I'm 98 now, and I don't care about my level anymore, but I DO care about having fun while I'm playing.

I give you five gold stars jewelfang....You have brought a fresh new idea to the game. I would have never thought of perhaps adding a second floor to one's shop! Very unique and interesting idea! Many of my neighbors have asked me if anything special happened when I reached level 100...No...but an expansion possibility would have been nice. You have gone a step beyond my thought process!

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-18-14, 09:35 AM

Jewelfang I thought about the comment that the game does "soft cap" at 99. I am not an IT person, I am a Professional Artist so I don't know the IT terms. But giving more thought and consideration to "soft cap" at 99. I do not believe it does.

Here's why. Since reaching level 100 in March 2013 my Profile Page that displays how much XP needed to go to the next level has changed. There were some bugs that TL had to work out with me reaching level 100, twice I was disconnected from my game and they tweaked things and connected me back to my shop. After the last incident which was long ago, the language on my profile page changed.

My profile page gives me an exact amount of XP quote TL "TO Next LEVEL", it was opened ended before it is not now. There is clearly a set amount of XP to gather to move to the next level, 101.

Again, from strictly a business aspect...it would be in TL's best interest to set levels 101 to 105 with realistic XP. I lost one more neighbor last night who left the game for good because of the difficulty of level 99. It is a hard level to master, once you do it, you want to go on. I will go on regardless of TL's decision, but others may not.

I did want to clearly state though to all of you a "soft cap" does not exist. There clearly IS a level 100, with four players on that level right now and there clearly is on my Profile Page the amount of XP I need to gather to get "To the Next Level".

I hope some of you out there will support the request on behalf of all Fashion Story Players, to make the game better in all ways, this issue is only one component.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-18-14, 01:53 PM
TO TeamLava.....Please look at this respectful request and consider bettering your product content for Fashion Story. There are other companies out there with like games...make a good business decision so that Fashion Story can continue on at higher levels now that you are about to have hundreds of players reach level 100. Don't lose your loyal players, who purchase gems, quit and go to a competitors game.

Please consider my request. I am tired of the all of the negative this subject seems to bring out in people. It's a positive situation that can be implemented and be a win/win for player and game maker.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-18-14, 02:02 PM
Jewelfang, just for your info, I made it to level 100 in less than one year. Yes level 99 was difficult, it should be. Often I am asked when I started playing, I have stated Feb 2012....my daughter has corrected me because she remembers when she downloaded the game and it was not in Feb 2012 but in April 2012....she remembers that date because it was the weekend her husband was deployed and I was there to see him off. So one can reach level 100 in less than one year with regular play.

My daughter started the game way before I did, she is still on level 99.

jewelfang
07-18-14, 02:45 PM
I don't understand you comment that there is no content past level 99, there is content past level 99. I've been playing on Level 100 for over a year now, I have an XP amount in my profile that goes down as I play daily. If there was no content past level 99 then the game would cease to exist.

By content I mean things that you access. Of course the game still exists after lvl 99. But there is NO PURPOSE to being anything over lvl 98 right now. I believe the highest lvl catalogue and decor is accessed at lvl 98.

So my point is, why ask for them to make it easier to achieve a level, when you get nothing for achieving that level? It seems to me that what you should be requesting for an improved game play experience is HIGH LEVEL CONTENT. That would be, things that are only accessed when you get to those high levels.

I've been gaming for ages, and my husband is a programmer. TL has a reason to soft cap the levels, and that is that there is no NEW content they have designed above those levels. The simply will not open up levels with nothing new in them for a very small minority of people who like to level for the sake of leveling.

However, as you point out, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of people who are 98 and 99 (and a few 100's). The dev's might consider adding content to keep these long term players. New Goals, Expansions in the form of a new shop or floor, avatar, d?cor or other items you access at these levels. After all they did just add a couple of catalogues and updates just for lvl 96 and 98. We should be asking for more content. Levels are pointless without content in them, IMHO. But continue your crusade if you must.

sally_brown
07-18-14, 04:44 PM
So my point is, why ask for them to make it easier to achieve a level, when you get nothing for achieving that level? It seems to me that what you should be requesting for an improved game play experience is HIGH LEVEL CONTENT. That would be, things that are only accessed when you get to those high levels. I agree with this. I'm not a person whose personal goal is to attain a higher level, but when I level up and I get the popup that says my reward is [nothing], then I wonder what the point of that level is at all.

April231
07-18-14, 04:45 PM
I have been level 99 for about a year now. I play daily, and have been lucky enough to have 2 neighbors at level 100, which encourages me. BUT, I do agree that the points to reach the level of 100 are unrealistic. I buy gems occasionally, and enjoy playing and redecorating, so I feel if I was rewarded with additional levels, or even additional space, I would be more inclined to purchase gems.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-18-14, 05:03 PM
By content I mean things that you access. Of course the game still exists after lvl 99. But there is NO PURPOSE to being anything over lvl 98 right now. I believe the highest lvl catalogue and decor is accessed at lvl 98.

So my point is, why ask for them to make it easier to achieve a level, when you get nothing for achieving that level? It seems to me that what you should be requesting for an improved game play experience is HIGH LEVEL CONTENT. That would be, things that are only accessed when you get to those high levels.

I've been gaming for ages, and my husband is a programmer. TL has a reason to soft cap the levels, and that is that there is no NEW content they have designed above those levels. The simply will not open up levels with nothing new in them for a very small minority of people who like to level for the sake of leveling.

However, as you point out, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of people who are 98 and 99 (and a few 100's). The dev's might consider adding content to keep these long term players. New Goals, Expansions in the form of a new shop or floor, avatar, d?cor or other items you access at these levels. After all they did just add a couple of catalogues and updates just for lvl 96 and 98. We should be asking for more content. Levels are pointless without content in them, IMHO. But continue your crusade if you must.

I'm sorry I do disagree with your opinion, but respect it. If there is no purpose to being anything over level 98 right now, then everyone should just quit the game when you hit level 97! I wonder how TL would feel about that. I play for fun and stress relief....I see a purpose...maybe not a TL reward. Perhaps there are some of us who see purpose in leveling up along with the rest of the entire package.

I will not stop asking until I get a definitive NO from Team Lava. There is purpose to them having a forum such as this one to make suggestions to better their products. I will continue to ask, because hundreds of my neighbors have asked me to over the last year.

I respect your opinions, but do not agree with you. So I guess we can agree that we disagree on just about all points.

Hannahsdream

igames4me
07-18-14, 10:00 PM
At least you can still earn xp
Why not quit if you are level 98? Because that's why tl makes weekly new content.... To keep you into the game

Why did tl make it a unreasonable amount of xp 1,000,000,000 from level 100 to 101?
Because level 99 was the cap thinking that no one would get the do to reach level 100 but then you and other reached 100 so then you got locked out of game. So now tl put unreasonable amount of xp so no one will get 101 and get Locke out of the game again. If you do happen to play for 39 years to get that xp. ( wait I don't think fashion story will be here in 39 yrs

maguar
07-18-14, 10:04 PM
I've merged the two threads as they're on a similar topic

minidemon88
07-19-14, 05:07 AM
I see this thread has come a long way since it's been more than one year already. Instead of asking for a readjustment of xp requirement for level 100 or above, does it came across your mind that TL could just hike up the xp requirement to a much higher number or even to 1000m? To prevent you from not able to login your game or some weird error due to over-capping their server limit which causes glitch or some funny bugs. It happened to all the previous power level 100 players in bs, their level got bumped back to level 99 and xp got cut short. So be glad that you're still a level 100 player and same goes to the other 100s players too. :) I'll just quiet down and enjoy my game if I were you. Better to play safe than be sorry later.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-19-14, 05:35 PM

Thank you very much for this comment. The reason I am bringing it up now is because there are hundreds of players on Level 99 now and many are closer to reaching 100. Now is the perfect time to make a change. My daughter is one of those still struggling through level 99.

I really do appreciate your input, Thanks
Hannahsdream

bBugatti2831bcat
07-19-14, 06:09 PM
At least you can still earn xp
Why not quit if you are level 98? Because that's why tl makes weekly new content.... To keep you into the game

Why did tl make it a unreasonable amount of xp 1,000,000,000 from level 100 to 101?
Because level 99 was the cap thinking that no one would get the do to reach level 100 but then you and other reached 100 so then you got locked out of game. So now tl put unreasonable amount of xp so no one will get 101 and get Locke out of the game again. If you do happen to play for 39 years to get that xp. ( wait I don't think fashion story will be here in 39 yrs

I'm not a quitter I love the game and I'm still going to continue to work the challenge! You are very right about TL thinking no one would ever reach level 100. Back when I did in March 2013, there were a handful of players on level 99, now there are hundreds! Those hundreds that make it through level 99 and earn that 10,000,000 XP to do. I put this topic up for THEM! I know how hard the level was and I want to see my friends on 99 stay in the game. I would also like to see them look at a different Level 100 XP on profile 1,000,000,000. Why? Because we all love the game for different reasons and it's sad to see a level 100 leave the game. In 2013 the other level 100 that made it when I did left after a few months. Level 99 players are leaving the game daily now. Thank you for giving your opinion and entering into this discussion. The discussion is now becoming more productive and ideas are evolving. Together maybe we can work at TL making some changes.

gotalotaluv
07-19-14, 07:35 PM
I just read this WHOLE THREAD (and God bless you ALL)....and I'm not arguing anyone's point. I am pretty much Switzerland about FREE APPS.

I have one (1) very simple question: Is there a prize (gems, avatar outfit, wtg catalog or display) for reaching lvls 100 and above? I'm a 99.

Because it would seem to me that if there ISN'T, then such a quest is a personal one in nature to simply provide a sense of accomplishment, I guess(?). I mean it's not like you reach the lvl and the game stops - this game doesn't END, per se. But this seems to be a topic warranting much discussion, per ALL the comments in this thread.

So I guess my question is to get a more purpose-based understanding of the will/drive/benefit of reaching 100 and above. The point being what, exactly? Anyone (players, mods, developers, spare time forum readers) who knows the answer to this, plz respond.

megan3ID
07-20-14, 03:18 AM
yep! thank u, I couldn't figure out how to post until I realized I had to log in lol! Yes I really hope we could have free gems as we level up! love ya too Hannah! :D

aishaibrahims
07-20-14, 05:27 AM
I know at the moment u are only addressing the additional levels and lowering xp. But i think it would be great if once you hit level 100 you unlock all previous dis continued items! Closet and design! What a great reward that would be for players like myself who regret missing out on so many stunning items. Iv played for years, but didnt purchase many gems to begin with. So yes having additional levels with this reward in place would be great and perhaps afterwards, maybe consider a couple of updates only for those over 100. There really are thousands on 99!! And not all, but many of these are nervous about not enjoying the game afterwards with nothing to strive for! Others like myself will just enjoy being able to relax and enjoy decorating x

CuteTali
07-20-14, 10:23 PM
I've merged the two threads as they're on a similar topic

Thanks Maguar :)

megan3ID
07-21-14, 06:37 AM
I agree with ya aishabrahims! But the thing is that I'm still stuck on level 92....!!! 1 yr I've been playing now...

bBugatti2831bcat
07-21-14, 06:54 AM
I just read this WHOLE THREAD (and God bless you ALL)....and I'm not arguing anyone's point. I am pretty much Switzerland about FREE APPS.

I have one (1) very simple question: Is there a prize (gems, avatar outfit, wtg catalog or display) for reaching lvls 100 and above? I'm a 99.

Because it would seem to me that if there ISN'T, then such a quest is a personal one in nature to simply provide a sense of accomplishment, I guess(?). I mean it's not like you reach the lvl and the game stops - this game doesn't END, per se. But this seems to be a topic warranting much discussion, per ALL the comments in this thread.

So I guess my question is to get a more purpose-based understanding of the will/drive/benefit of reaching 100 and above. The point being what, exactly? Anyone (players, mods, developers, spare time forum readers) who knows the answer to this, plz respond.

When i reached level 100 in March of 2013 there was no "prize". The only change was my profile then stated that I needed 1,000,000,000 XP to get to the next level. Now three individuals have made level 100 in the last two months, I have all three as neighbors and have not asked them this question. But I believe there probably has not been a change.

Does it matter? It could to some. The "quest" is a personal one, and if one chooses to pursue a "quest" of any kind in the game other gamers should respect that quest. It would be nice to "prizes" etc. implemented....but I think that XP issue needs to be addressed first.

bBugatti2831bcat
07-21-14, 06:56 AM
I know at the moment u are only addressing the additional levels and lowering xp. But i think it would be great if once you hit level 100 you unlock all previous dis continued items! Closet and design! What a great reward that would be for players like myself who regret missing out on so many stunning items. Iv played for years, but didnt purchase many gems to begin with. So yes having additional levels with this reward in place would be great and perhaps afterwards, maybe consider a couple of updates only for those over 100. There really are thousands on 99!! And not all, but many of these are nervous about not enjoying the game afterwards with nothing to strive for! Others like myself will just enjoy being able to relax and enjoy decorating x

THAT IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA! Thank you for expressing your opinion and your input. I would support your change request!

linp825
07-22-14, 07:58 AM
Hello Hannas Dream! I see yr posts in the game all the time! I think yr right its insane how much XP to level up. Im still at level 99 w a long way to go. My shop is called Princess Me, u may have seen me on others walls i think we have a lot of common nbrs. Anyway, yes i think its just their way of saying 'thats it!' Bc getting to that # is simply not realistic. Wd have been better if u reach level 100 you get like 500 gems as a reward and thats it! Then just don't offer another level at all. Players wd still play because now they have a nice reward and u still get all the updates. So thats one other take on the idea. That said its still too much. Since they DO offer over lvl 100, it should def be reduced.

Ok see u in the game hopefully, and if so i will send u a quick post there as well. HAGD!

PinkPixiShop
07-22-14, 08:10 AM
Hi Hannah(hannasdream) :)

As promised, in game, I am here to offer support and back suggestions made by you some time ago. I, too, think it would be nice if TeamLava would consider lowering the needed XP to level from 100 to 101. With that being said, I think it would be nice if TeamLava would also consider offering some sort of package to those who reach the 100 mark and some sort of different package for those who reach the 101 mark as aishaibrahims suggested in an earlier post.

Cheers to all and happy shopping!

PinkPixi

bBugatti2831bcat
07-22-14, 02:15 PM
Hello Hannas Dream! I see yr posts in the game all the time! I think yr right its insane how much XP to level up. Im still at level 99 w a long way to go. My shop is called Princess Me, u may have seen me on others walls i think we have a lot of common nbrs. Anyway, yes i think its just their way of saying 'thats it!' Bc getting to that # is simply not realistic. Wd have been better if u reach level 100 you get like 500 gems as a reward and thats it! Then just don't offer another level at all. Players wd still play because now they have a nice reward and u still get all the updates. So thats one other take on the idea. That said its still too much. Since they DO offer over lvl 100, it should def be reduced.

Ok see u in the game hopefully, and if so i will send u a quick post there as well. HAGD!

Hi Princess...yes I see you in the game all the time! Thanks for your opinion it's so appreciated that you took the time to visit the topic and add another great idea!

bBugatti2831bcat
07-22-14, 02:18 PM
Hi Hannah(hannasdream) :)

As promised, in game, I am here to offer support and back suggestions made by you some time ago. I, too, think it would be nice if TeamLava would consider lowering the needed XP to level from 100 to 101. With that being said, I think it would be nice if TeamLava would also consider offering some sort of package to those who reach the 100 mark and some sort of different package for those who reach the 101 mark as aishaibrahims suggested in an earlier post.

Cheers to all and happy shopping!

PinkPixi

Pixi, thanks for sharing your opinion! I liked aishaibrahims suggestions also. Your a doll!

hsisdjhdjd
07-23-14, 03:31 PM
I think Team Lava should consider lowering the XP needed for 100-105 I think that amount of XP is just unrealistic and also they should give some rewards to those who reach level 100-105.

poisonoushades
07-29-14, 03:12 AM
I love how TL or anyone never responded to this unless to say "merged threads" or "moved to a different forum" as if they can't see this...obviously they see this thread! So what is with not answering for so long?!? I can't believe how many times this has been ignored by now and for how long!! Ridiculous.. Are you even paying attention TL? Ignoring us is only going to make more players quit. I am considering it because I now know after reading this thread I have nothing to look forward to now I'm level 98. I don't care about leveling if there is no reward for it. I care about new goals and rewards for leveling. And being listened to by TL. Why play if TL gave up on the game?

bBugatti2831bcat
08-11-14, 10:11 PM
I love how TL or anyone never responded to this unless to say "merged threads" or "moved to a different forum" as if they can't see this...obviously they see this thread! So what is with not answering for so long?!? I can't believe how many times this has been ignored by now and for how long!! Ridiculous.. Are you even paying attention TL? Ignoring us is only going to make more players quit. I am considering it because I now know after reading this thread I have nothing to look forward to now I'm level 98. I don't care about leveling if there is no reward for it. I care about new goals and rewards for leveling. And being listened to by TL. Why play if TL gave up on the game?

I love your remarks. I started this thread on behalf level 99 players who asked me to after I reached level 100..of course on behalf as well hoping that TL would grandfather me in. I even respectfully submitted suggested XP for setting in place XP for levels 101 to 103 etc., taking into consideration the high XP required to master 99. There were very few on level 99 when I made my first post, there are now hundreds and three more players have made level 100. I have never seen a response from TL, other then when I moved the topic to the discussion section thinking it would get more exposure there, it did and TL responded by returning to this suggestions area. I agree that the topic was properly placed originally in this section but it doesn't get seen here, it's a buried topic. Leveling up is part of the game I really wish TL would give this topic wings! Those who make it through level 99 are dedicated players, they create excitement in the game to others to aspire to reach level 99 and then 100. The three players that have recently joined me at level 100 are models for what is to come, one I believe has left the game completely, another is simply taking a break, and the third one is active. Anyday, more are going to join this elite group...I can't wait for them to make it to level 100, I would like to see them stay, play, inspire excitement in the game and give other level players excitement to perfect there own creative stores and take the Quest or journey as someone recently told me I have chosen to continue on. Is anybody really out there at TL reading our requests? I would like to hope so...a simple response might be nice..either way I will chose to continue the Quest to an impossible to reach 101....my neighbors I hope will continue it with me when they reach 100, don't quit continue on and keep asking for change to more reasonable XP! Is there anyone out there listening?

Hannahsdream will go on regardless.....

jjjkkklllmmm
08-22-14, 12:40 AM
I agree with Hannahsdream. It is crazy the level of XP you require as you hit the high 90's. Where is the incentive in that? Is Team Lava happy to lose players at that level? Just remember Team Lava, it is the players that keep your game going, without them, there would be no game......

jacksusa
08-26-14, 08:23 PM
Hi Hannah, this Al. I just got kicked off FS last night, because they don't support my 3 1/2 year old IPad. Posted you, but don't know if I made it through. Got a message today from Maguar, saying So long, see you when you get a new device. And then, closing my thread. Can I ask a huge favor from you? Would you please post a message on my wall, letting my nbrs know what happened? I would so appreciate it! Thanks!

jacksusa
08-26-14, 08:37 PM
Sorry, meant to say" this IS Al's". Thanks, if you get this.

jewelfang
08-27-14, 09:49 AM
I think no answer is your answer. 100 is the cap, just like 99 is the cap in in RS and BS. They clearly do not intend people to go beyond 99 or 100, because the exp is intentionally too high to do it, and there is no NEW content past 98.

Also, I do not think this forum gets much attention. There is a sticky up that is almost a year out of date.

I feel for those who wish to keep leveling, but as a gamer who's husband is a programmer, I understand why ALL games with levels have some sort of cap. Sometimes devs chose to raise a level cap, but they ALWAYS include new content for those levels when doing so. Now lowering the xp in the high 90's is a reasonable request, because there is content to unlock there.

TL releases new content each week, so I am still confused as to why people are requesting, basically, for TL to raise the level cap, and maybe give you a cookie for hitting higher levels, but not really asking for new content.

I would much rather the rev team give us high 90's and lvl 100 people more expansions, a second floor or second shop, or something else to actually play with than just a few empty levels.

rosieposy6912
09-01-14, 05:01 PM
Yes I have been on level 96 for like 4 months and even longer but I'm still not even half way on leveling up to the next level!!! I'm really mad and I think they should make it less XP to level up.

kat8rose
10-07-14, 08:35 AM
Tired of being stuck at lvl 99. Lvl nos indicate activity & length of time playing to other players, as well. Playing a game, i like to sense progression. This stuck at 99 indicates to me that TL just doesn't want to bother with coding/programming. I quit 2 other games when i hit 99, wonder how many have done the same.....

bBugatti2831bcat
03-02-15, 07:55 AM

100 to 101...30,000,000
101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted

Hello Team Lava Moderator: Please take the time to read and review this updated request to set higher levels 101 to 105 etc. and to lower the required XP from 100 to 101 which is now set at 1,000,000,000.

I am respectfully asking that TeamLava Staff review and revisit this topic. It has now been several years since I first put this topic up and requested review. I think it is time for the issue to gain the momentum and respect it deserves. I do realize that Fashion Story is one of TLs older games and at times the FS community feels that not much attention is awarded to FS. I think its important to note that while many in the FS community do play other games the observations that I will detail below support a viable argument for this issue to be addressed. The XP to attain level 101 should be set at a realistic number. It should be a high number respectful of its level and at the same time within reason. After over two years on level 100 I personally have not put much of a dent in that number. I have calculated that it will take approximately 38 to 40 yrs to attain it.

(Yes I do realize that TL never expected a level 100 to be attained and for players to continue to play at level 100, but they do)

Statement of Observations:
1. There are currently 15 active level 100 players on FS, 3 that are inactive and appear to have left the game
2. Two months ago there were between 500 - 800 in the FS community on level 99, today there are no less that 1500 in the FS community on level 99. This is a real number that is verifiable. I have more than 1500 level 99s on my neighbor list and there are many more in the community that are not my neighbors.

Why TL should set a realistic XP and the higher levels
1. Those in the FS community are very LOYAL dedicated gamers to FS. Yes, some do play other games but many are daily FS players that have been so for many years. The number of level 99s & 100s confirms this. This loyal group has stayed loyal to FS in spite of no new goal offerings in over a year. They have stayed loyal in spite of no real new version of FS since World Games years ago. There have also been no huge multiple catalog updates for holidays in this last year like the ones in past years that seasons FS community members were use to. The old Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines roll outs of huge content was exceptional and that is all gone, yet the community stays loyal to the game.
2. Those in the FS community at the higher levels are TLs bread and butter in this game. You only have to visit the shops of level 99 and 100 FS community members to see the massive amounts of gems being purchased. It would be very financially successful for TL to cater to and set the higher levels with reasonable XP to keep these community members in the game. TL would be rewarded financially for doing so by the gems purchasers. It's a win/win for both game makers and game users.

Lastly, please support this issue. We all understand that TL is a business. They have created an excellent game in Fashion Story. It is a highly addictive game with very loyal players. I think it would a wise business move to keep the successful high level FS community members in this game. The growth of level 99s is starting to increase rapidly. The rapid growth of high level players means more gems purchases for TL which translates to financial success for TL. It should also be noted that the high level FS community support and encourage lower level and those new to the FS community. Higher level FS community members are an asset to FS growth, as they share game expertise and excitement that encourages more game play.

Respectfully submitted and requesting that you review and reconsider this issue. Please reduce the amount of XP required to reach 101 and grandfather in those currently on level 100. Please set level perhaps up to 105 using a scale similar to the one above suggested.

jewelfang
03-02-15, 12:20 PM
TL has never responded to this "issue" in well over a year. You are persistant, I'll give you that.

What if TL made the decision to END the game at 100? I mean, once you hit 100, you stop gaining XP? Would you stop playing the game?
You would still get weekly updates and everything, but you wouldn't be able to level up, because there would be no levels above 100.

This is just a thought exercise, because currently what they have implemented amounts to the same thing. Hundreds of games have level caps, you can't keep leveling up once you hit that cap. But you can do other things. Sometimes a game raises the cap, sometimes it stays the same for years.

Be careful what you wish for, as someone else already warned you. They might decide to cap the game at 99, like they did with some other games, and you could loose your lvl 100 that you dearly love.

They clearly have no intention of lowering xp the way you are asking, or adding levels above 100 at this time, or they would have responded to your constant posts over the last year or more. The game currently hard caps at 100, (and soft caps at 99). This isn't my opinion, this is a fact.

I've been 99 for a while, and don't care if I'm 99 forever, as long as they keep giving me good content each week. Now THAT is an opinion, but your desire to play the game just for levels is as well. Personally, I'd rather the TL focus their energy on improving the game for the majority of players (good weekly updates), than appeasing an extremely vocal minority.

B

bBugatti2831bcat
03-02-15, 03:09 PM
TL has never responded to this "issue" in well over a year. You are persistant, I'll give you that.

What if TL made the decision to END the game at 100? I mean, once you hit 100, you stop gaining XP? Would you stop playing the game?
You would still get weekly updates and everything, but you wouldn't be able to level up, because there would be no levels above 100.

This is just a thought exercise, because currently what they have implemented amounts to the same thing. Hundreds of games have level caps, you can't keep leveling up once you hit that cap. But you can do other things. Sometimes a game raises the cap, sometimes it stays the same for years.

Be careful what you wish for, as someone else already warned you. They might decide to cap the game at 99, like they did with some other games, and you could loose your lvl 100 that you dearly love.

They clearly have no intention of lowering xp the way you are asking, or adding levels above 100 at this time, or they would have responded to your constant posts over the last year or more. The game currently hard caps at 100, (and soft caps at 99). This isn't my opinion, this is a fact.

I've been 99 for a while, and don't care if I'm 99 forever, as long as they keep giving me good content each week. Now THAT is an opinion, but your desire to play the game just for levels is as well. Personally, I'd rather the TL focus their energy on improving the game for the majority of players (good weekly updates), than appeasing an extremely vocal minority.

B

B

I like your suggestion about adding new or different content for higher levels in FS, like side rooms, second floor levels etc. I also like the idea of special offers for higher levels access to old content etc.

However, as a strategy player I will continue to pursue the request that I have made here on behalf of myself and the others that "like" to play the game with strategy. Strategy requires knowing and understanding the game aspects in order to accumulate as much xp as one can. It's pure and simple and not for everyone. I truly respect all "ways" of playing the game including just the decor aspect. Its just not how I choose to play.

"IF", the level was capped and xp could not be accumulated, as you suggest, would I still play the game? The answer to that question right now is "yes", but I would still play it in the same way. I have a die hard FS fan.

Does TL read the forum and/or listen to the suggestions? I don't know. What I do know is that there is a forum, and this suggestion reason was placed here for some reason so I am going to utilize it. My original request was made in 2012, it's almost two years old. It was pretty hard to make a request back then in 2012 with only two or three FS community members at level 100 and very few on level 99. That has changed significantly and will continue to do so over the rest of 2012. What better time then now to revisit the issue. I promised to those that play at this level that I would continue the requests.

Perhaps TeamLava Staff will review the issue and run the numbers. From a purely business standpoint it would be a wise position to run the numbers, do the math and take a long hard look at what a successful move it would be to seal in and keep some of its best paying "long term" proven customers. In the end with the game maker it's all about the financial aspect and the rewards to be reaped from it. This is a win/win for the game maker and the game player.

Obviously we live with whatever platform we are given. This space is here for suggestions, I have offered mine and will continue to re visit this issue. Call it whatever you will, I am tenacious and not a quitter so this is the right path to make the request. If I am lucky it will be heard. If not the game will be obsolete before I ever reach 101. It is just a game and not the end of the world. If there is a way to make improvements to it by way of this forum than all who wish to should speak out or live with it the way it is.

nky1111
03-03-15, 12:52 AM
generally u accumulate items here, not xp

bBugatti2831bcat
03-03-15, 07:12 AM
generally u accumulate items here, not xp

XP is accumulated at level 100. There is a meter and there is a countdown as you accumulate it. You would be shocked at how many times I have completed 10,000,00 xp (requirement for level 99) in over two years on level 100. Its not appropriate to post that number here. However I can say that I have completed the level 99 requirement in excess of 5 times and it is possible to increase the xp amount as your shop ages and improves.

DragonWished
03-03-15, 09:38 AM
Just posted my support for Hannah's idea in the Discussions thread.

Changes that enhance the game to keep it interesting, fun, and equitable work for me. I'm at level 96 right now and want achievable goals, even if only level ups, in my future play.

orleansparish
03-03-15, 10:10 AM
Levels don't make neighbors see you are active. It's just a vanity thing we would like to have. To brag and say, look at me, I'm higher than you are! And that's fine, if that's how one wants to play the game. But to insist this shows dedication to neighbors is silly. Your having clothes in you ur shop, shows you're playing. Posting every once in a while. Having a decent rating.

I could care less about how long Im on level 99. As long as I keep seeing good content, Im fine. I think the level 100 thing has picked up steam because there is a large enough group of players that's gotten others riled up, to reach the "finish line". I don't see that in bakery or restaurant. Although there are players who were at 100 before they changed the system and brought them down to 99 with us mere mortals.

They came here and stunk up the place with complaints. TL said it's how the game is, blah, blah, blah and they left it alone. They went back into their high rollers and spenders corner to open hundreds of dollars worth of boxes, cooking blueberry buckle, red velvet cake and whatever other high XP item they could.

They knew they wouldn't get what they want and left it alone. One player was stupid....yeah I wrote it...stupid enough to spend thousands of dollars on boxes to reach 100 again on restaurant. She gets praise but even if you're a millionaire, is there really nothing else exciting going on, that you put that much effort into a game for a number?

Which brings me here. Its not that big of a deal. If creating a heirarchy within the games makes you feel special, then post your xp number. Feel proud! But the game is how it is and I don't see TL changing it anytime soon.

Dragon is their biggest money maker probably. I don't even see anyone over there anymore asking to raise the cap above 150. No one cares. They just want to breed dragons. Same as many players at level 99 here, just want to order clothes.

orleansparish
03-03-15, 10:14 AM

B

On bakery a few players reached level 100 and the game shut down on them. Their neighbors had to come on here and raise a fuss to have them fix their Accounts. I think the threads are still on bakery, but are locked now. They said players weren't meant to reach 100. But they fixed the issue in a few weels and allowed players to continue gathering xp. They just made the ability to reach 100 darn near impossible. This is the player I mentioned above, that went ahead to reach 100 on restaurant.

But I agree with what You've written. The point of the game is to have fun. I think it's great to be 99. Which seemed so far away when I started playing. All the clothes are unlocked. No waiting to level up anymore. it's not a big deal.

JustKay
03-03-15, 03:43 PM
However, as a strategy player I will continue to pursue the request that I have made here on behalf of myself and the others that "like" to play the game with strategy. Strategy requires knowing and understanding the game aspects in order to accumulate as much xp as one can. It's pure and simple and not for everyone. I truly respect all "ways" of playing the game including just the decor aspect. Its just not how I choose to play.

I'm not sure how making level 100 easier would appeal to a strategy player. If you really wanted to gain XP at maximum efficiency, then the current level 100 requirements would give you a decent challenge, and a worthy feather in your cap/badge of honour for when your tactics pay off and you hit 100. You would have a clear distinction from all the other for-fun-only players. I'm almost certain that the day you achieve this you will backflip to saying "no, don't make level 100 easier to achieve". :)

Fairy_Magic
03-04-15, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry, but I think that as a daily player on level 99 for a couple years now and still over 5 million to go! It just doesn't make any sense!!! It should take a couple months to move from a level to the next or have goals that need to be reached in order to move forward. But just to play in a certain level for years is absurd!
(I play in two stores level 99 and 61... To keep it interesting...)

linp825
11-03-15, 05:41 PM
I dont see any difference in how much experience they require for leveling up when u get nothing from the game for doing so, no gems, no coins, nada. So my question is to the origianl poster and those who responded, what difference does it really make??? No offense just curious That said maybe it wd be nice if the game did offer a reward for leveling up. Like 5 gems or 50,000 coins. Other games do that .... It wd be nice!!

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-29-17, 12:40 PM
I am at level 89 and only have 629,457 coins total I have no idea how anyone could reach 100 anyway please lower the xp requirements the game cap is 99 but as so many ppl are there maybe raise it to 200?