PDA

View Full Version : game doesn't fit on screen

jennmozi
07-13-13, 02:20 AM
I just got a new nexus 10 tablet. I switched all my games over successfully from my phone to the tablet. The problem is with cs and zs, the game doesn't fit on my screen. It is too large and there are buildings in the corners that I can't even get to. I've tried pinching it closed to make it smaller but it doesn't get small enough to reach the perimeters of the city. I have a 10" tablet so what gives? This isn't happening with other games like bs or ps. Also, it wasn't a problem on my smart phone.

Has anyone heard of this happening before or know what the solution is?

ButterPanda
07-15-13, 11:10 AM
Unfortunately City Story and Zoo Story are not compatible with your screen size. Bakery and Pet Shop are.

TinksThots
07-15-13, 04:42 PM
Unfortunately City Story and Zoo Story are not compatible with your screen size. Bakery and Pet Shop are.
So um... what about her buildings? Is there anything she can do? I'm saving up for a new device down the road, and if I'm going to run into issues like this depending on what I choose, I want to collect all the info I can. :)

jennmozi
07-17-13, 04:50 AM
Update: I emailed support and they made it better but it is still a problem and I can't get to the perimeter of city story or zoo story. I emailed them again to tell them there was some improvement but it is still an issue. I'm really hoping they can get it resolved.