PDA

View Full Version : Jewels stuck

josiesabado
07-13-13, 01:10 AM
I couldn't move some jewels. If I lined up jewels, they did not disappear.

ButterPanda
07-15-13, 07:05 PM
This is a known issue, with the jewels not matching correctly, which our engineers are currently working on. This may happen on occasion especially with older devices. I have reported this over as well. Thanks!

For now, just force close your game and restart your device. Also please be sure all apps running in the background are closed to maximize performance on your device.

jmw490
09-01-13, 08:49 PM
This just happened to me. It tends to happen on fire levels, as I've had it happen multiple times in the past. Just wiped out all of the fire (under the crates) with a bomb/blaster combo. Now over half the jewels on the screen are frozen, there are matches that are frozen, and I can't move any that are in position to be a match. Yet another wasted energy. It's pretty much a daily occurrence with this game. I can't believe anyone actually spends money on it with all the bugs and issues it seems to have!

jmw490
09-01-13, 08:50 PM
Screenshot of my board...

jmw490
09-01-13, 08:51 PM
Awesome. It also stole three of my energy when I restarted the level!

wldrnin
09-13-13, 10:19 PM
I finally beat level 194 and it froze with :30 sec left on the clock and to top it off the jewels just sat there and sparkled at me mocking me.