PDA

View Full Version : New Dragon Idea?

RoySamuels
07-12-13, 12:32 PM
So I was looking for the forums to Dragon Story for a while so I could share my opinion. I saw that there was no dragon that you could breed by using a diamond and a green dragon. I thought of a simple dragon that could take its place. A Nature Dragon! Wouldnt that perfectly for its place? A nature dragon?

NouraMoh
07-12-13, 12:33 PM
Or bring Quatzal back :/

Beneath
07-12-13, 12:35 PM
Or bring Quatzal back :/

I totally agree! Didn't have a chance to try it :/

NouraMoh
07-12-13, 12:37 PM
I have one in epic form
But would love to keep another one as a baby

Bring Quatzal back TL
Makes no sense that we have no Diamond/green hybrid

ganodustin
07-12-13, 03:49 PM
i'd been trying for quetzal many times, but i was too late. i got so many dawntree dragon. i hope TL would bring quetzal back or add another diamond/green. (if possible, pls remove dawn tree :D)

fireytaste
07-12-13, 11:54 PM
How about a butterfly dragon? :confused:

fireytaste
07-12-13, 11:56 PM
Or a black widow dragon?

camelia20storm
07-15-13, 12:19 AM
I would love to see the Mistmoth dragon again! And maybe another butterfly like dragon! Maybe a dragon that is based off of different architecture like saint Basil's cathedral? Or maybe a fox dragon (a normal fox dragon, not just the Kitsune one, though I do love that one too!) I would also like to see more steampunk themed dragons like the Clockwork dragon

kooky panda
07-15-13, 05:40 AM
So I was looking for the forums to Dragon Story for a while so I could share my opinion. I saw that there was no dragon that you could breed by using a diamond and a green dragon. I thought of a simple dragon that could take its place. A Nature Dragon! Wouldnt that perfectly for its place? A nature dragon?

For specific dragons you would like to see, please post on the current Mod Suggestion thread.

Dragon Story Suggestion Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread)