PDA

View Full Version : Farm Update July-16-13

aileeniweeni
07-12-13, 12:16 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/a69b4b68ffd39eb69f8dac97d2fbea59/tumblr_inline_mq1pte1sLD1qz4rgp.pngWho doesn’t need a vehicle on the farm to get your crops from the field to the barn. Get your Farm ready for all the crops with this week’s new addition of the RTV in Farm Story (https://www.facebook.com/farmstory)!
Make your Farm summer ready with these new crops:

Erica
Soursop

New Teaser!

Are you looking to upgrade from your wheel barrel to move your Crops?
http://i.imgur.com/EanZZAe.png (http://imgur.com/EanZZAe)
Rev up with the RTV in Farm Story (https://www.facebook.com/farmstory)!

Additional Information:
New crops:
Erica, 16 hours
Soursop, 8 hours
RTV, 18 gems

cherryberry9
07-12-13, 09:07 PM
Make it coins and I'll be happy.

CuteTali
07-12-13, 10:07 PM
All those people who asked for things you actually find on a real farm must be thrilled with the updates we've had lately, so I'm very happy for them. Me on the other hand, waiting for the cute stuff to come back :p

sugarshack29
07-13-13, 12:50 AM
It's a keeper, now surprise me and let it be for coins.

cherryberry9
07-15-13, 11:58 AM
It's a keeper, now surprise me and let it be for coins.

I'm up for a surprise as well.

MiniLaura
07-16-13, 10:58 AM
well not for coins, but it doesn't cost that many gems. Looks like it's a decent size, too.

cherryberry9
07-16-13, 11:56 AM
I can't buy the RTV. Not buying any more gems this month, reached my limit. Those boxes ate away my gems but I got some good prizes. As for the RTV, it looks nice.

And remember when Nightclub Story Died, well the last update it got had more drinks than usual. This farm update has TWO crops, when some updates have zero. Don't be surprised if this is the last update for farm. Hopefully not but let's just say if I bet you $100,000 I wouldn't be worried.

CatLadyy
07-16-13, 12:50 PM
And remember when Nightclub Story Died, well the last update it got had more drinks than usual. This farm update has TWO crops, when some updates have zero. Don't be surprised if this is the last update for farm. Hopefully not but let's just say if I bet you $100,000 I wouldn't be worried.

Wish it was a bigger update, but of course I'm happy to have new crops! PLEASE don't die Farm Story!! You're too awesome!

pinkster73
07-16-13, 01:03 PM
I can't buy the RTV. Not buying any more gems this month, reached my limit. Those boxes ate away my gems but I got some good prizes. As for the RTV, it looks nice.

I seriously hope you're wrong. :(

MizCricket
07-16-13, 02:22 PM

There seem to be lots of indications that this game is soon to be abandoned. It's sad. This is a very small update.:-(

MiniLaura
07-16-13, 05:24 PM
Not to be too much of a Pollyanna, but two crops one week and none the next is not unusual for Farm Story.

cherryberry9
07-16-13, 06:16 PM
I seriously hope you're wrong. :(

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong as well.

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:18 PM
...soursop is a fruit that grows on a tree though...not sure how it became a farm story crop? :confused:

nmishii
07-16-13, 06:48 PM
...soursop is a fruit that grows on a tree though...not sure how it became a farm story crop? :confused:

I never heard of soursop. When I first looked at it I thought it was a tree. Wikipedia says its a tree. I'm glad they made it a crop, and hope they don't change it.

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:50 PM
I never heard of soursop. When I first looked at it I thought it was a tree. Wikipedia says its a tree. I'm glad they made it a crop, and hope they don't change it.

Well i'm not complaining. Lol. But there i was searching through the trees trying to find it! Lol.

It's a fruit i know well since it grows here in Jamaica. There has been some interesting research recently about the use of the leaves of the tree to cure /treat cancer patients.

pinkster73
07-16-13, 07:44 PM
Not to be too much of a Pollyanna, but two crops one week and none the next is not unusual for Farm Story.

Ahhhhh! Gang up on minilaura!

or not

07-16-13, 11:45 PM
I seriously doubt farm is going anywhere. This is not the first time we have gotten peanuts (not literally) for an update. I've seen far less. Nightclub was in decline for a long time before we get three drinks and then nothing.

Farm Story 2 is a different entity than this game. I'm just happy we have crops at all, since I usually plant for the first gem, then move on to something else. If we go more than two weeks without ONE thing, if worry. I've seen that happen with nightclub, monster and city story.

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 10:35 AM

I'm glad as well that they made it a crop. It takes me forever to master trees since I don't buy many. Let's hope they don't change it.

I'm not sure either but as I said, at least its a crop. And when I first saw it as a crop I was wondering, what is it doing in the crop section.

bbieprnc
07-17-13, 06:37 PM
There seem to be lots of indications that this game is soon to be abandoned. It's sad. This is a very small update.:-(

I just don't understand why are you guys so concentrating on the issue of this game being abandoned. I don't think the team can be and should be adding crops and trees every single week, there is a lot more game they are working on, plus as a player, it takes me time to master crops, so I don't want them to be added every week and be removed before I could master them.

cherryberry9
07-18-13, 12:08 AM
I just don't understand why are you guys so concentrating on the issue of this game being abandoned. I don't think the team can be and should be adding crops and trees every single week, there is a lot more game they are working on, plus as a player, it takes me time to master crops, so I don't want them to be added every week and be removed before I could master them.

I personally love when crops and trees are added. More free gems. As well, in a month like this, crops won't be removed. They aren't exactly seasonal.

nmishii
07-18-13, 01:22 AM
I personally love when crops and trees are added. More free gems. As well, in a month like this, crops won't be removed. They aren't exactly seasonal.

Well, with Teamlava you can never tell what is seasonal and what isn't. They've surprised us many times.

cherryberry9
07-18-13, 11:21 AM
Well, with Teamlava you can never tell what is seasonal and what isn't. They've surprised us many times.

Now that I think of it, your right. Remember that ever-so-romantic rhubarb? That's a prime example.

bobbyrae
07-18-13, 11:28 AM

Yep. That is why i master the newer crops first then work on older ones after.

MizCricket
07-19-13, 08:20 PM
No teaser this week?

MizCricket
07-19-13, 08:24 PM

I think the most telling sign is the lack of a suggestion and feedback subforum for Farm. If Farm and Home Design aren't headed to the dumpster then why are the only other games that don't have a feedback forum ones that are already dead?

nmishii
07-19-13, 10:27 PM
I think the most telling sign is the lack of a suggestion and feedback subforum for Farm. If Farm and Home Design aren't headed to the dumpster then why are the only other games that don't have a feedback forum ones that are already dead?

Wow, I didn't notice that. I usually just hit the "New Posts" button and don't go into the subforums. Well, with a Farm Story 2 its inevitable that it will get dumped eventually, and I'm hoping that its not for a while. TL did say they'll keep the original Farm Story around as long as people are playing, but I stopped believing them when they kept saying they were making Android updates. And they probably won't make Farm Story 2 available on Android, and will leave Farm Story available in Google Play with no updates, just like their other games they upgraded.

What I did notice was that when they renamed the Bugs and Feedback (Feedback and Bugs?) subforum to Bugs and Issues, they didn't update the description on the sample of subforums I looked at, so the old descriptions and new titles don't align.

cherryberry9
07-20-13, 03:25 PM
So where is the teaser? This is getting ridiculous.

bbieprnc
07-20-13, 04:23 PM
So where is the teaser? This is getting ridiculous.

There is no teaser for any game so far and why ridiculous, new items are not coming out till Tuesday anyway.

igames4me
07-20-13, 04:25 PM
There is no teaser for any game so far and why ridiculous, new items are not coming out till Tuesday anyway.

There is a teaser for current active games: fashion, bakery, restaurant, pet shop, dragon

pinkster73
07-20-13, 06:31 PM
It's not looking good for farm story.

cherryberry9
07-22-13, 03:35 PM
It's not looking good for farm story.

Its not.

huanghe99
08-07-13, 03:54 AM
Is this RTV can help me plant or harvest something in android? :D