Balloon lamps - 8 gems
Balloon animals - 20 gems
Balloon divider - 8,000 coins
Balloon (wallpaper) - 1 gem
Balloon (floor) - 7,500 coins
Balloon counter - 45,000 coins

2 regular Grill recipes:
Chili Dog - 4 hours - costs 1,110 - makes 925 plates - 81 xp - earns 3,700
Breakfast Dog - 8 hours - costs 1,560 - makes 1,425 plates - 114 xp - earns 5,700

http://media.tumblr.com/f4f9f41badc8d02c568fafadf188e637/tumblr_inline_mq1pvrZNkw1qz4rgp.png
Nothing says Summer like picnics! Liven up your shop with Balloon Animals that will have your customers bursting with excitement in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Start your picnic off great with these new items:

Chilly Dog
Breakfast Dog
Balloon Lamps
Balloon Divider

New Teaser!

Kick the ambiance up a notch with decor that pops!
http://i.imgur.com/BeDS3gN.png (http://imgur.com/BeDS3gN)

Entertain your guests with the Balloon Animals in Restaurant Story! (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)

OnCloudDivine
07-12-13, 12:44 PM
Very nice and cohesive with last weeks' box; lets just hope this update is easier to participate in than its gem counterparts.

tennysonrobin
07-12-13, 08:45 PM
hahah he looks so cute, love the horse balloon in his hands. no gem hopefully ^o^

CuteTali
07-12-13, 10:08 PM
Not a fan of the whole carnival theme myself, but I think it is a great theme for summer for all those who do like it and enjoy going to carnivals.

cherryberry9
07-13-13, 12:36 AM
If its for coins, it'll keep me happy but it'll be a LTO and I know it.

minidemon88
07-13-13, 01:12 AM
Looks quite alright.

sanya87
07-13-13, 01:58 AM
these carnival items are cute but i still have this cruise ship theme in my restaurant, it goes nice with summer too so i don't want to change it for the moment. anyway if they offer some cute things for coins too i will buy and save for later maybe.

MizCricket
07-13-13, 07:52 PM
That's cute. My restaurant isn't carnival themed, but I think he'd still fit in nicely. :-)

twospoons
07-13-13, 11:03 PM
Can't come soon enough for me! Good job TL on finally convincing me to buy boxes, and even seriously considering giving you guys actual money! I love carnivals.

bigbux3
07-16-13, 02:44 PM
I'm not excited for any game update this week...

This update for Restaurant Story... sucks... I cant even tell the new recipes are hot dogs. And there's so many balloons everywhere! I hate it! :(

sapphirecross
07-16-13, 03:57 PM
Wow, love it! It's so bright and colorful and will go great with carnival stuff - even the petting zoo actually fits in my place now and if I had the room my one lone accidental box purchase archery target would fit too, lol. Never would have thought we'd have a theme that fits all that together, plus balloon animals! I actually found myself looking for someone to shoot at the archery target before I came to my senses and took it back out - not enough room next to the petting zoo, they could have accidentally hit the animals. ;)
Normally I prefer the realistic stuff, but the carnival theme and the cruise ship ones have been a lot of fun. Great job!

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:24 PM
I'm not excited for any game update this week...

This update for Restaurant Story... sucks... I cant even tell the new recipes are hot dogs. And there's so many balloons everywhere! I hate it! :(

Lol...look at you just raining all over this balloon-carnival parade! Lol!
I'm not a fan of it either bigbux. But at least several players are happy about it :)

bigbux3
07-16-13, 07:01 PM
Lol...look at you just raining all over this balloon-carnival parade! Lol!
I'm not a fan of it either bigbux. But at least several players are happy about it :)

Lol. But the Restaurant weekly update is always the ones I'm looking for (aside from Metro, which hasn't gotten any updates in a month). Plus, the weekly update is always what helps me get through the week. Literally, because I'm always looking forward to them and then there's only 2 more days left until the weekend.

I just don't get the concept of balloons on the wall, balloons behind a person, balloons holding up chairs, counters, and tables.

badger8
07-16-13, 07:07 PM
I'm having trouble getting past "chilly dog". It's a CHILI dog, for Pete's sake. You put chili on it, you don't put it in the freezer!

bigbux3
07-16-13, 07:09 PM
I'm having trouble getting past "chilly dog". It's a CHILI dog, for Pete's sake. You put chili on it, you don't put it in the freezer!

Lol.

But it doesn't even look like a Chili Dog (or a chilly dog)

twospoons
07-16-13, 07:20 PM
darn it. not what i was hoping for. oh well, back to my fabulous carnival (and sapphirecross: me too! i think the petting zoo was out for 2 seconds when i got it and wasn't seen again until now.)

rosewaterlily
07-16-13, 09:22 PM
The balloon table and chair are cute. I'm sure one of them costs gems though.

tennysonrobin
07-16-13, 10:45 PM
and now we have balloon theme? God I've already run out of space :'( think I must turn my whole restaurant into carnival theme, so colorful and a bit dizzy ;)

07-16-13, 11:43 PM

Oh for crying out loud, your expectations are too much! You do realize that Tweens make up most of the staff, working internships for the summer. Cut them some slack. Their feelings will be hurt. They make so much money off of us, of course they would have air conditioned facilities, thus confusing their "chilly" cubicles for a "chili" dog.

On topic, again with the primary colors. Is 8 the average age of players? Can something be a color other than red/blue and yellow? I come here,see updates and immediately have flashbacks of my kids pediatricians office.

Oh and the designers from bakery are ticked off. They called me and wanted me to say, that they want their chairs from the Victorian Tea theme back.

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 12:26 AM

Oh come on, everyone makes mistakes. Like 081702 said, cut them some slack, if they weren't working their butts off making these great recipes, YOU wouldn't be able to earn any gems for them. People these days...

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 12:27 AM

And its something we can all have a laugh at!

minidemon88
07-17-13, 01:25 AM
Balloons and hot dogs everywhere! I'm guessing the balloon animals is the LTO for this week. How about bursting some balloons?! XD

greygull
07-17-13, 10:55 AM
Balloon table - 2 gems
Balloon stool - 20,000 coins
Balloon lamps - 8 gems
Balloon animals - 20 gems
Balloon divider - 8,000 coins
Balloon (wallpaper) - 1 gem
Balloon (floor) - 7,500 coins
Balloon counter - 45,000 coins

2 regular Grill recipes:
Chili Dog - 4 hours - costs 1,110 - makes 925 plates - 81 xp - earns 3,700
Breakfast Dog - 8 hours - costs 1,560 - makes 1,425 plates - 114 xp - earns 5,700

-added to post 1-

bigbux3
07-17-13, 11:11 AM
I feel this could be one of the worst updates ever...

supahmonkiee
07-17-13, 11:28 AM
Hmm. My Bakery Story updated but not my Restaurant Story. D:

greygull
07-17-13, 11:34 AM
Hmm. My Bakery Story updated but not my Restaurant Story. D:

Were you looking for the pop ups, or did you check the design tabs? Have you tried restarting your device?

supahmonkiee
07-17-13, 11:36 AM
I always go to the design tab. I forced closed RS and reopened it. I guess i will try restarting my device. :3

supahmonkiee
07-17-13, 11:42 AM
Were you looking for the pop ups, or did you check the design tabs? Have you tried restarting your device?

Nope. Still not there. I guess I will just have to wait. :\

lotuskat
07-17-13, 12:06 PM
Awww, the Balloon Animals are gem items. (;_; )

minidemon88
07-17-13, 12:18 PM
I feel this could be one of the worst updates ever...

I second this! :D Still thinking if the balloon animals is worth 20 gems for that. Hmmm~

bigbux3
07-17-13, 12:35 PM
I second this! :D Still thinking if the balloon animals is worth 20 gems for that. Hmmm~

It isn't. I thought it was going to be at least 20,000 coins.
The tile isn't even worth 7,500 coins.
The table isn't worth 2 gems, and the wallpaper isn't even worth any gems.

Of course, in my opinion.

igames4me
07-17-13, 12:42 PM
Thanks tl for 2 recipes (only part of update I liked)

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 11:48 PM

Well I agree with your opinion.:D

Oliver118
07-20-13, 12:06 AM
Wow, so cool!

minidemon88
07-20-13, 11:10 PM

Absolutely agreed with you! How I wish they can increase the food quantity on the receipe. My Restaurant is running out of food even when I'm cooking and serving food daily. *facepalm*

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:44 PM
Probably popularity and too many tables and chairs. Also having less tables and chairs helps keep your restaurant 'tidy,' particularly if you have a small restaurant like mine.

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:45 AM
Probably popularity and too many tables and chairs. Also having less tables and chairs helps keep your restaurant 'tidy,' particularly if you have a small restaurant like mine.

It also gives you more space for decorations.