aileeniweeni
07-12-13, 12:06 PM
Ship Wheel table - 2 gems
Ship Wheel chair - 51,000 coins
Treasure Map - 10 gems
Masonic (wallpaper) - 1 gem
Pirate Planks (tile) - 12,000 coins
Swashbuckler counter - 10 gems

Treasure Oven - 50,000 coins (have food cooking, not sure which and how many parts yet)

2 new gift able parts - Jolly Roger, Treasure Chest

**Treasure Oven available at Level 46

so although lower levels may gift & receive the parts. will be unable to build the oven right now** - per Dabag

New oven parts.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/0a653016ba0065019f47d2ae60c0426c_zps62f25919.jpg

Recipes.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/b385189cdb6b517c32ea4322c0a276e2_zpsae92b7e7.jpg

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/2d5a87df57280992275475239c59fc2f_zps43c40853.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/c034c0c6534c181242da159318d6ae5f/tumblr_inline_mq1pvbQ0Pg1qz4rgp.png
If pirates were ever ARRR-tistic they would make the Ship Wheel Table and Chair a part of their pirate ship! There is nothing better than eating and steering your ship at the same time! Have a swashbuckling adventure with these new items in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Here are some new some delights that pirates would like:

Treasure Oven
Treasure Map
Sand Tarts
Piratey Peach Pie

New Teaser!

Are you ready to set sail?
http://i.imgur.com/24wWOv4.png (http://imgur.com/24wWOv4)

Aye Aye, Captain! Take the helm with the Ship Wheel Table and Chair in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!

OnCloudDivine
07-12-13, 12:36 PM
Puhleez -_-# I'm so ready for summer. This set should've been released as the goal table and chair. Nothin' special.

kianebakes
07-12-13, 01:20 PM
Puhleez -_-# I'm so ready for summer. This set should've been released as the goal table and chair. Nothin' special.

Lol. l could hear the collective groan!

Take ocean. Apply cruise (RS) or pirate (BS) mode.

They're cute, sure. And I see you, BS team, discovering making translucent graphics!

sanya87
07-12-13, 02:25 PM
Looks like the pirate theme continues? Well glad for everyone who like it, but i will probably pass this update again. It just doesnt fit in my bakery now :)

crystal6789
07-12-13, 03:11 PM
Hhmm... On a positive note - I have time to save more coins and gems for a little longer. *Definitely not an item I will be purchasing :-)

sls0991
07-12-13, 03:47 PM
I'm really glad that the pirate goals weren't long and extensive. It was a nice change to the 50 1 day recipes we've had in the past. I think three weeks of the same theme is a bit much, why not mix it up a bit? One week of this, one week of that, another week of this, another week of that. It gives all players something to look forward to. I only wish we could vote or know ahead of time what TL is working on for week-long updates and short ones so we can prepare for the needed gems or the ability to take a break until content we desire becomes available.

rosewaterlily
07-12-13, 04:32 PM
Nice table and chair designs, but not for my decidedly non-pirate themed bakery. I put away the goal reward after about two days of display because it's just not to my taste. I recently did the 12 million expansion (plus 500 K coins and 45 gems to redecorate with non-pirate items) so this is a good time for me to save up coins and focus on earning gems. I'll be watching curiously to see how many of my neighbors decide to go for the pirate theme beyond the goal items though. So far haven't seen anyone with this week's box items.

myferngardens
07-12-13, 07:42 PM
Just too much of a good theme...why not take the SweetCo or tea theme for three weeks? That would make sense in a bakery, but Pirates? Pirates were a one week theme fo sure. Walking away scratching my head....

tennysonrobin
07-12-13, 08:44 PM
nice items, worth spending your gems (hopefully not so much ^^) it's not about pirate theme if you don't want it to be, my bakery has non-pirate theme but I can still use them.

CuteTali
07-12-13, 10:09 PM
This fits nicely with the whole pirate theme, good design and color choices.

minidemon88
07-13-13, 01:03 AM
Either one of this will be up for gems. Still waiting for the summer theme updates.

Blakli12
07-13-13, 12:04 PM
These items actually fits my small "pirate" couner! If I guess right, the chair or the table will totally be for gems :(

astraeagrim
07-13-13, 02:39 PM
Funny how just once they give us some non pink fufu stuff apart from Halloween and everyone from the pink barf club has to moan about it. Not everyone wants a cutsey bakery and you guys have Tons of stuff to choose from. If you don't have anything nice to say about the pirate theme just because its not pink and girly please don't say anything at all. Put the stuff in storage like we have with the mounds of pink stuff we have been given. After all I have never complained non stop about all the little girl tea party candyland stuff we have been bombarded by most of the year. Myself and a huge number of neighbors are enjoying this update for being different. Thanks TL for offering something other than the norm. I have enjoyed spending gems on this one and I am looking forward to more usable pirate stuff (still hoping for a cannon, keg and real non-animal pirate) to come in this update.

thatgirl444
07-13-13, 02:45 PM
Can we please get a pirate girl in pink please? (member of a pink barf club here)

kianebakes
07-13-13, 03:23 PM
I am neither a member of the pink barf club nor the Long John Silver's frequent diners club. I am however a member of the bakery club. And I appear to be lost! :(

graciessweets
07-13-13, 04:41 PM
Can we please get a pirate girl in pink please? (member of a pink barf club here)

Lol.....nice ;-)

graciessweets
07-13-13, 04:43 PM
I am neither a member of the pink barf club nor the Long John Silver's frequent diners club. I am however a member of the bakery club. And I appear to be lost! :(

I am a member of BS too.....I would like to see new bakery type items and decor. Tired of the old cake displays, bread racks, etc.

maguar
07-13-13, 04:52 PM
Just a reminder that if you're really passionate about seeing a particular theme in bakery to make sure you put it in the suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55345-Bakery-Story-Theme-Suggestions).

ashrb
07-13-13, 09:41 PM
Funny how just once they give us some non pink fufu stuff apart from Halloween and everyone from the pink barf club has to moan about it. Not everyone wants a cutsey bakery and you guys have Tons of stuff to choose from. If you don't have anything nice to say about the pirate theme just because its not pink and girly please don't say anything at all. Put the stuff in storage like we have with the mounds of pink stuff we have been given. After all I have never complained non stop about all the little girl tea party candyland stuff we have been bombarded by most of the year. Myself and a huge number of neighbors are enjoying this update for being different. Thanks TL for offering something other than the norm. I have enjoyed spending gems on this one and I am looking forward to more usable pirate stuff (still hoping for a cannon, keg and real non-animal pirate) to come in this update.

I don't know where you have been, but there have been plenty non-pink barf themes? I like mixing it up, I like to see cutesy, girly themes as well as non-cutesy, but if someone else is unhappy about a theme and feels the need to express that opinion, then they do have every right to express that on this forum where TL ask for feedback. Not trying to come off as rude, I just don't understand why some folks get so bothered if other players complain or are unhappy with particular themes/updates.

astraeagrim
07-14-13, 12:15 PM
Name one from this year other than the jazz/music, Holidays don't count. Lets face it there are almost no dark non pastel items available in design currently. If everyone costantly complains about the few scraps we're thrown we will never get anything other than the same old stuff. Everyone should have the ability to choose from a variaty of color palettes to create a design they are happy with. We feel left out. Its boring seeing the same pastel stuff over and over again. Yes everyone has a right to an opinion but why post it constantly to the point it may ruin the game for others who might like the theme. How about switching every other month between a pastel and non pastel themes to make everyone happy.

ashrb
07-14-13, 02:21 PM
Name one from this year other than the jazz/music, Holidays don't count. Lets face it there are almost no dark non pastel items available in design currently. If everyone costantly complains about the few scraps we're thrown we will never get anything other than the same old stuff. Everyone should have the ability to choose from a variaty of color palettes to create a design they are happy with. We feel left out. Its boring seeing the same pastel stuff over and over again. Yes everyone has a right to an opinion but why post it constantly to the point it may ruin the game for others who might like the theme. How about switching every other month between a pastel and non pastel themes to make everyone happy.

From the past we have had a subway theme, coffee theme, NYC theme, forest theme, log cabin theme, ice crystal theme, Olympics theme, beach theme, Italian theme, pancake theme, roman theme, Autumn themes, etc. And in all of those themes it provided non-girly decor. To YOU it might be boring, but if that's the case then why do you play? Others opinions shouldn't affect your playing of a game. And we post our opinions in hopes of bettering the game and giving feedback about what we would like to see in the future. I don't see how that particularly ruins anything for anyone?

maguar
07-14-13, 03:23 PM
Just a reminder that if you're really passionate about seeing a particular theme in bakery to make sure you put it in the suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55345-Bakery-Story-Theme-Suggestions).

Ok let's get bake on track and bring the discussion back to the current update.

TinksThots
07-14-13, 05:32 PM
It's well-designed, the shadows and shine are good, the lines are smooth, and it's ugly, so it fits in perfectly with the rest of the ugly stuff that it was designed to match. :D

This isn't Bakery Story. This is Let Your Imagination Off Its Leash and Hey Cakes Too! Story.

;)

TinksThots
07-14-13, 05:35 PM
Just noticed that. Subliminal message to shove the thread back in the right direction? :p

xoxjenn
07-14-13, 05:55 PM
it's well-designed, the shadows and shine are good, the lines are smooth, and it's ugly, so it fits in perfectly with the rest of the ugly stuff that it was designed to match. :d

this isn't bakery story. This is let your imagination off its leash and hey cakes too! Story.

;)

lol!!!

melina21
07-14-13, 09:48 PM
What Pirates have to do on a bakery? They are not cute 😜

TinksThots
07-14-13, 10:53 PM
What Pirates have to do on a bakery? They are not cute 
*ahem*threepostsback*ahem*
Let Your Imagination Off Its Leash and Hey Cakes Too!
;-)

creamypuff
07-14-13, 11:03 PM
OK, I just had major back surgery and through all those wonderful medications they give me, the pirates were just adorable! Now that I'm returning to the real world, I'm wondering where I'm going to keep three sea monsters, much less, what to feed them!? I already have one in creature foster care, and it's costing me a fortune!!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u432/Dana1216/bakery_story-2013-07-12-09-53-09_zps3b020d61.png

OK, maybe I'm still on a lil bit of those meds previously mentioned.

maguar
07-14-13, 11:06 PM
Just noticed that. Subliminal message to shove the thread back in the right direction? :p

Lol. Quite possibly but not intentional

CuteTali
07-15-13, 12:30 AM
OK, I just had major back surgery and through all those wonderful medications they give me, the pirates were just adorable! Now that I'm returning to the real world, I'm wondering where I'm going to keep three sea monsters, much less, what to feed them!? I already have one in creature foster care, and it's costing me a fortune!!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u432/Dana1216/bakery_story-2013-07-12-09-53-09_zps3b020d61.png

OK, maybe I'm still on a lil bit of those meds previously mentioned.

I just love what you've done with that area, how you used water table in the water to streamline it all and everything looks so good put together like that.

graciessweets
07-15-13, 06:24 AM
It's well-designed, the shadows and shine are good, the lines are smooth, and it's ugly, so it fits in perfectly with the rest of the ugly stuff that it was designed to match. :D

This isn't Bakery Story. This is Let Your Imagination Off Its Leash and Hey Cakes Too! Story.

;)

Hahahaha hilarious! Thanks for the laugh this Monday morning TinksThots!! :-)

kianebakes
07-15-13, 06:27 AM
Lol. Quite possibly but not intentional

That slip is my favorite part of this whole update so far :p

creamypuff
07-15-13, 01:02 PM
I just love what you've done with that area, how you used water table in the water to streamline it all and everything looks so good put together like that.

Thank you :) Its fun but matches NONE of the rest of my more realistic bakery! I really doubt I would've opened the box or made that whole section if I hadn't been in the hospital! Oh my...

TinksThots
07-15-13, 04:15 PM
Hahahaha hilarious! Thanks for the laugh this Monday morning TinksThots!! :-)
You're quite welcome. :D

I love how they branch out like this, and throw in all sorts of options people can smash together, that way there's almost zero chance of peoples' places all starting to look like each other. From the simple little bread table to a giant pirate ship to that creepy lady who sits on her couch and stares at nothing like she's channeling aliens telepathically... Can't say there isn't variety! :p

supahmonkiee
07-16-13, 03:50 PM
Welcome to Bakery Jail!
The counters look like jail bars and the wallpaper looks like the prison walls.
xD

electrikbarbarella
07-16-13, 05:42 PM
Odd: in the update photo the customers are sitting in barrel chairs at the new wheel table? Are we not getting the new chair? The counters and wallpaper would work great for Halloween decor.

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:46 PM
Well, i am not a fan of this pirate business. But there are creative players out there who are really loving it and working amazing things with these graphics. There is a bakery I frequent because i absoutely adore this player's creativity. Because of this bakery and several others i visit i am not necessarily eager to have the theme end :p

Just look at what this player has done:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/fa61809fbe84d88599b9a6739711db25.jpg

ashrb
07-16-13, 07:00 PM
The teaser on their blog doesn't look too exciting. Really wishing bakery were getting the restaurant updates :(

zakandcob
07-16-13, 07:02 PM
Well, i am not a fan of this pirate business. But there are creative players out there who are really loving it and working amazing things with these graphics. There is a bakery I frequent because i absoutely adore this player's creativity. Because of this bakery and several others i visit i am not necessarily eager to have the theme end :p

Just look at what this player has done:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/fa61809fbe84d88599b9a6739711db25.jpg

That is absolutely AMAZING!! Thanks so much for sharing...one of the best decorating jobs I've ever seen! On another note...is that a new oven I spy in the pic on the first post?? I so hope so :)

rosewaterlily
07-16-13, 09:15 PM
Treasure oven! I think that's the first appliance I've seen that serves both a drink and a baked good on the same appliance.

minidemon88
07-17-13, 01:35 AM
I'm only looking forward for the treasure oven. Since I've fully mastered the pirate oven. Yay for new appliance!

@bobbyrae: Nice summer theme! How I wish I've gotten one beach bunnies too! :(

kianebakes
07-17-13, 01:52 AM
I hope this theme never ends actually so that its fans can gobble it up forever and the ones who are sick of it can be unhappy. This is the game I'm familiar with anyway. If I'm all psyched I'd be on another game.

kianebakes
07-17-13, 03:07 AM
Welcome to Bakery Jail!
The counters look like jail bars and the wallpaper looks like the prison walls.
xD

This poster didn't lie lol.

New ovens are always welcomed but I'm wondering why the color is kind of off. I like that it looks realistic homemade (the pie) but I'm wondering why the colors are kind of beige and faded. I was really hoping for a Jolly Roger (white on black) pastry. That would've looked badas s :cool:

kianebakes
07-17-13, 03:10 AM
I'll be getting that treasure map even though it's so small you think it's a glitch.

supahmonkiee
07-17-13, 11:06 AM
I'll be getting that treasure map even though it's so small you think it's a glitch.

Not paying 10 gems for a glitch. xD

greygull
07-17-13, 11:09 AM
Treasure Map - 10 gems

Treasure Oven - 50,000 coins (have food cooking, not sure which and how many parts yet)

-added to post 1-

kianebakes
07-17-13, 11:43 AM
Not paying 10 gems for a glitch. xD

Exactly! It looks like a stain on the wall, c'mon now. 10 gems for that? Y'all trippin. This treasure map leads your gold to someone else's pocket.

kianebakes
07-17-13, 11:44 AM
Treasure Map - 10 gems

10 jolly roger (wish this was in the recipes instead) 10 treasure chest.

srg70
07-17-13, 11:56 AM
New oven parts.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/0a653016ba0065019f47d2ae60c0426c_zps62f25919.jpg

-added to post 1-

minidemon88
07-17-13, 12:16 PM
The treasure map is so huge that it cost 10 gems. :rolleyes: No gems spend this week. Yay!

srg70
07-17-13, 01:04 PM
Recipes.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/b385189cdb6b517c32ea4322c0a276e2_zpsae92b7e7.jpg

-added to post 1-

kianebakes
07-17-13, 01:24 PM
Recipes are Pirate Peach Pie, Sugar Sand Tarts and Treasure Map (?) Parfait. Third recipe is definitely a parfait but I'm unsure of the name. My neighbor posted and deleted too quickly. I'm sure someone will have a picture soon enough. They'll all still be sand colored though. Just kidding! :p

6SweetSt
07-17-13, 02:08 PM
I must agree. I am tired of the pirate theme. Something else for a summer bakery would have been nice. Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???

Just too much of a good theme...why not take the SweetCo or tea theme for three weeks? That would make sense in a bakery, but Pirates? Pirates were a one week theme fo sure. Walking away scratching my head....

kianebakes
07-17-13, 02:32 PM
Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???

Wow, that's a gorgeous idea! Bet RS gets it instead. :p

And oops sorry, I didn't see the recipes pic.

Someone explain the swashbuckling counter to me. Are they knives on the sides..?

rosewaterlily
07-17-13, 03:13 PM
I must agree. I am tired of the pirate theme. Something else for a summer bakery would have been nice. Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???

I don't know if you meant that ironically since that's the first place prize in the tea treasure box released a few weeks ago.

srg70
07-17-13, 03:14 PM
I think the pirate peach pie is cute!!

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/2d5a87df57280992275475239c59fc2f_zps43c40853.jpg

Edit(KP) Added to post 1

tennysonrobin
07-18-13, 02:47 AM
I don't know what to do with this update, pirate theme is great, a lot of people like it but why so long? Time for a new one please

Dragonbabe89
07-18-13, 07:23 AM
Is this update meant for Apple users only? I'm an Android user but I do not receive this new goal. I'm at level 47 by the way...

srg70
07-18-13, 08:56 AM
Is this update meant for Apple users only? I'm an Android user but I do not receive this new goal. I'm at level 47 by the way...

I do use Apple, but this was just the regular weekly update. So you should have got the new items including the oven.

figuresk8er88
07-18-13, 09:07 AM

i don't think there's any new goal, the appliance is under the appliances tab and doesn't have to be unlocked

willamerc
07-18-13, 09:51 AM

I'm on Android and do not have these items either. Maybe it's a slow roll out, maybe just for Apple. I would probably use the table and chairs with other things besides pirates if they were available.

AdorkableGeek
07-18-13, 10:44 AM
Currently waiting for the parts for the new oven. I can't wait to start using it and giving customers new treats. :)

nky1111
07-18-13, 10:50 AM
I'm on Android and have them since yesterday..

cherryberry9
07-18-13, 11:12 AM
I'm on Android and have them since yesterday..

So do I.

myferngardens
07-18-13, 12:47 PM
I love new ovens. That is all.