PDA

View Full Version : restaurant story requests

ranaseif
07-12-13, 06:48 AM
Hello every one, the granny's requests always arn't in any of the three machines. She requested chicken dumplings which I couldn't find. I had to gave up on 3 of my diamonds to pass the request. Now sge is requesting for cornbread with honey. I checked all the oven, stove, and grill machines and IT IS NOT IN ANY OF THEM. Help me please, how can find it.

nmishii
07-12-13, 10:51 AM
Both recipes are on the regular oven.

mimicatz905
07-12-13, 06:37 PM
Hello every one, the granny's requests always arn't in any of the three machines. She requested chicken dumplings which I couldn't find. I had to gave up on 3 of my diamonds to pass the request. Now sge is requesting for cornbread with honey. I checked all the oven, stove, and grill machines and IT IS NOT IN ANY OF THEM. Help me please, how can find it.

It is in the basic oven. It is at the end, scroll past everything, even levels you have not unlock and you will find the "Goal Recipes".

cherryberry9
07-13-13, 12:34 AM

Oh no! You spent gems, if you would've looked a little harder you would've found them, oh well!

ranaseif
07-13-13, 03:23 AM
Thank you guys. I found it (Y)