PDA

View Full Version : 0 crowns

likeyb
07-12-13, 05:39 AM
Many players are getting 0 crowns and we're all confused is something happening. We had more missions (15)but even after completing still 0 crowns???

brockie123
07-12-13, 05:46 AM
Please fix this, i have gone from rank 30 to 55, cuz i cant win any crowns?

gfbnm
07-12-13, 06:42 AM
No reason to play anymore. No upgrades to do and no reward for battles.

ButterPanda
07-12-13, 10:48 AM
When you go into battle with a neighbor or anther player, in the upper left hand corner, does it show 0 crowns for the total amount you can potentially receive? located next to the gold and gem amounts. If so, this is probably due to the new update (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52834-LeaderBoard-Crown-Update-6-4-13).

If the amount in the upper left hand corner shows a different amount, like 16 or 21 or something, and if after the battle is over you receive 0, please let us know.

brockie123
07-12-13, 12:42 PM
its actually the crowns you can potentially win, before the battle starts, all the battles say i can win 0? how long untill this will be fixed as i am not very happy

likeyb
07-12-13, 03:24 PM
It would seem mainly the top 50 are affected by this. They all worked hard to get there and now can not stay there if every battle gives 0 crowns. This seems very unfair and I would like to know if this a bug or for some strange reason intentional. Just need an explanation or justification. Thank you.

brockie123
07-12-13, 03:37 PM
i Am Getting really ANNOYED now, i was at rank 30 something? now i am at rank 68? all the people that are affected by this, should receive free gems or something, because this is ridiculous!

likeyb
07-12-13, 04:09 PM
I clicked your new update tab and this is on top of that these players had already been reduced to winning one crown per battle. Honestly there is no point in battling for 0 crowns. The 0 crowns started yesterday. Thank you

gfbnm
07-12-13, 04:57 PM
I am in the 250s rank and this is an issue. Every battle is for 0 crowns. Even 1 crown is pathetic.

I am 1400 crowns behind number 1 and could never get to that in the current no reward system

The select battles routine should recommend only battles that can greatly improve position

likeyb
07-13-13, 09:53 AM
Update is great but still 0 crowns for many of all levels and app keeps shutting down on all devices.

Seek67
07-15-13, 06:47 AM
My village is named psycho. I have dropped from the top 50 to 250 in days!!! Yet how is it possible for a lvl 10 called WARNING to get 2000 crowns in a day with nothing. I have seen his base and its got nothing. He is glitching or *****ing. I have spent $80 on gems to upgrade faster. I am lvl 44. With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games. I should be getting a refund if its not addressed! And I know there are plenty of other top 50 players who are annoyed about the same thing. We should be compensated. We worked hard to get those crowns and the update has put it all to waste in relation to crowns. The other updates on a good note are very good.

FrozenTurtle
07-15-13, 12:06 PM
The way matching works, it is possible to receive 0 Crowns if you are battling an opponent with far few less Crowns than yourself. For more info on this, you can view the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52834-LeaderBoard-Crown-Update-6-4-13) about a recent update to our game.

With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games.

We are looking into providing more balance for lower level players. This feedback is very helpful for us. Thanks!

trishleagh
07-15-13, 02:35 PM
My village is named psycho. I have dropped from the top 50 to 250 in days!!! Yet how is it possible for a lvl 10 called WARNING to get 2000 crowns in a day with nothing. I have seen his base and its got nothing. He is glitching or *****ing. I have spent $80 on gems to upgrade faster. I am lvl 44. With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games. I should be getting a refund if its not addressed! And I know there are plenty of other top 50 players who are annoyed about the same thing. We should be compensated. We worked hard to get those crowns and the update has put it all to waste in relation to crowns. The other updates on a good note are very good.

Wow, I must agree here. I also quoted seek in the game wont open thread. Same happened to me over and over before the game refused to open for me. Yes updates are great, just wish it was more balanced and that I could get in to play.

Waste of money unless fixed very soon.

300mice
07-15-13, 05:56 PM
Im in the top 50 players and i do find it hard to find a match that won't give me 0 crowns. I think this needs to change im sorry but getting 0 crowns max from a battle is just to low even getting 1 crown would be better...

Seek67
07-15-13, 10:01 PM
The way matching works, it is possible to receive 0 Crowns if you are battling an opponent with far few less Crowns than yourself. For more info on this, you can view the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52834-LeaderBoard-Crown-Update-6-4-13) about a recent update to our game.

We are looking into providing more balance for lower level players. This feedback is very helpful for us. Thanks!

I think thats good if you can come up with a better formula for crowns like in other games. You always can win 4 times the crowns vs what you can lose. Makes the battle worth the risk. It would be better if I could actually log in to play because while I can't game play issues are a mute point. It's been 24 hours plus at least now.

Seek67
07-16-13, 02:04 AM
Can the community manager or senior moderator explain to us hardcore players how a lvl 10 can achieve this in a day or two please and also explain to us how the crown system has been made fairer and stopped the glitchers or *****s. I am not accusing this guy of *****ing so this is a place to get an answer. I don't understand how this can happen. I have included two screen shots of his base and one of his stats. He never loses this guy and always wins. How is this possible with what hes built. As one of the paying members/game players I deserve an answer. Please explain!!!

gfbnm
07-16-13, 03:54 AM
I agree and this needs to happen before the tournament ends. It makes a mockery if a level 12 wins against level 50s

Seek67
07-16-13, 04:03 PM
Still can't log into my game. What is going on???? Do you actually want us to play your product lol :-) Then fix it please or I am seriously just going to pursue a full refund .When is it going to be fixed so we can log in and play? Please respond...

FrozenTurtle
07-16-13, 08:03 PM
Still can't log into my game. What is going on???? Do you actually want us to play your product lol :-) Then fix it please or I am seriously just going to pursue a full refund .When is it going to be fixed so we can log in and play? Please respond...

What is preventing you from logging into your game? Are you receiving any error messages?

Seek67
07-16-13, 11:46 PM
It just hangs on the loading screen. I just got a notification but still can't get on the game. I'm really annoyed now. I have put in an email 3 times to support and still this is going on. No I am not receiving any error messages. Like I said the game still sends me notifications on my phone but won't load.

Seek67
07-16-13, 11:47 PM
What is preventing you from logging into your game? Are you receiving any error messages?

It just hangs on the loading screen. I just got a notification but still can't get on the game. I'm really annoyed now. I have put in an email 3 times to support and still this is going on. No I am not receiving any error messages. Like I said the game still sends me notifications on my phone but won't load.

zacdac
07-16-13, 11:48 PM
Dear Support Gurus,

The current battle matching and potential crown win/loss calculation implemented after the 1.1 update is ridiculous.
Sorry to call a bug ridiculous (and it is a bug) but it is just crazy.

I understand the difficulties and could live with the previous 1 crown win for 100% matching before the update but now it makes the game ridiculous (sorry I said it again).

The reason it is crazy is that you now have Tournaments for gems (which is really like having Tournaments for real money as you have to purchase gems) and you also have rankings within an Alliances that are based on winning crowns. If you are in the top 10 players you can not win crowns because the current matching and potential crown win/loss calculation. You can not move up rankings in the Alliance. It also means if you are attacked you can never make up the crowns that are lost.

This is not fiction, but fact. Since the update I have had 215 wins and 5 losses (three losses due to disconnects). I have searched well over 1000 times (more like 2000) and the best match ratio I have found is 0 for a win and -13 for a loss (the average being 0/-17) .

This is the same for many players... Whats the point ??

Please review the matching. I understand the goal of trying to balance the game for lower level players but you also have to balance the game for high level players. The higher level players are the ones playing the game more often and actually spending real dollars more often.

Thanks.

Zac