PDA

View Full Version : Dragon opinion

seoy8
07-12-13, 03:42 AM
I really love dragon story!
Advantage:
I feel like I was raising real dragon XD.Watching them to grow and kind lovely to see different dragon. it didn't bother me at all when TL released new dragon or what type of dragon is. I do love to design my own island, place my favourite dragon in different design. DS is only game that I really enjoy (without it, I don't know what I going to play on my device). For me, dragons are my pet.

Disadvantage:
Hope android and ios have the same feature and no crash or any other problem. I do love DS, but now I am really upset.cuz
I can't even play this game smoothly, not even visit my nb or post.

Favourite dragon:
Kitsune dragon
Night elf dragon
All mist dragon type

My dream dragon:
King dragon and Queen dragon

So what about you guys? What do you think about DS? Are playing for fun or u just love to raise or want collection? Post ur opinion here?

annbluebird
07-12-13, 03:47 AM
feed up

HenryLucky1
07-12-13, 04:10 AM
I'm on android, I hate those lags and crash but I still play it, I'm crazy >.<.... DS makes me crazy T.T
Also, TL, please give players hint or announcement about something new that make us confused

Dragonilis
07-12-13, 10:03 AM
My dream dragon:
King dragon and Queen dragon

I like your Idea for a queen and king dragon, they could make it like the right heart / left heart dragons and have a dragon that you can only get from the pairing of the two. A princess dragon maybe?

I like raising my dragons to epic the most out of everything you can do in the game. I should say my second favorite thing is decoration my island so that it's pretty :)

I'm an android player, so I would really like to be able to have some of the dragons that I can't get. didn't the release a yin-yang dragon, yeah...want that! but honsetly its hard enough keeping up with all the breedable dragons, I would need like 3 nests >.>

my favorite dragons (based purely on looks)
1 Illusion
2 Kitsune
3 Helios
4 Medusa

Miviko2
07-19-13, 06:18 AM
I'm a brand new Android player. I just started the game, but I don't think I'll keep playing. It keeps crashing and it just requires too much time/effort, compared to other games. As an Economics major, I guess I would say that the Opportunity Cost is too high. I can't get where I want to be fast enough for a pay-off. It's very pretty, visually and I enjoy "raising" the dragons, but...it's just not rewarding enough.

atseng1
07-22-13, 07:34 PM
can we have the dragon chart and the breeding information posted on the forum permanently. This will be a great help.

I used to see the chart but it disappeared from time to time. Thanks a lot