PDA

View Full Version : losing gems to add bubbles popup :(

pianoplayer88key
07-12-13, 03:10 AM
Three times now I have lost gems to the buy 8 bubbles for 9 gems popup. :( I'll have fired my last bubble and failed to finish the level, and being impatient, will use the back button to exit the level. However, when I go to tap the exit level (on the warning that I'll need to use another energy to replay), the add extra bubbles option pops up and my finger hits that instead. Right now I have 14 gems, and I should have 41. (possibly 50, as there may have been a 4th time I "bought" extra bubbles.)

Is there some way to resolve this, and make sure it doesn't happen again? (for example by not having the popup so easily clickable - either have the button somewhere else, or require an extra tap on a different part of the screen for confirmation)

Another idea - what about making rapid double-tapping (~3-4x/second) the back button exit the level (slow doubletap, or singletap then tap X on upper right of popup, would cancel and you'd continue playing), then if player realizes oops i didn't mean to exit, they can tap and resume where they left off. Of course starting a new level would lose the progress in the previously-played unfinished level, and incur the usual energy cost.

kristanlh
07-12-13, 05:27 AM
Happens to me too. :(

To be honest I think they do it on purpose, but I'm with you: I would love them to tweak the design to fix this problem. (I can only imagine how players feel if they've just PAID for the gems. So far I've only lost ones that I earned through gameplay, and that's frustrating enough.)