PDA

View Full Version : Clearing tables!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 07:48 PM
Why can't I clear tables faster? The dirty dishes of my customers need to be removed at once, not three seconds later. When this happens, potential customers leave because all tables have dirty dishes on then. I have tried tapping on the tables, and emailing support; and was given and unhelpful response. FIX THIS!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:01 PM
Why can't I clear tables faster? The dirty dishes of my customers need to be removed at once, not three seconds later. When this happens, potential customers leave because all tables have dirty dishes on then. I have tried tapping on the tables, and emailing support; and was given and unhelpful response. FIX THIS!
If you add more tables for the customers to sit at, you will not be affected by the extra three seconds the plate sits there.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 11:51 PM
I agree with the above post... you need to add more tables. I find between 24 and 30 tables are good, but they also need to all be accessible.. not blocked by furniture or other decorations. That should keep your customers happy.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:24 PM
Thank you to both who have commented. I have followed your suggestions and it worked!:)