PDA

View Full Version : 2nd fashion story

lindsayh942edition
07-11-13, 01:16 PM
I really want to have a second fashion story but still keep my current one, is there another way besides buying a new ipod?

marrrina
07-11-13, 01:39 PM
Unfortunately you have to have a second device.

ButterPanda
07-11-13, 02:15 PM
TeamLava accounts are only accessible/attached to 1 device. Getting a secondary device is the only way to have a second account.

kiwyro
07-11-13, 02:57 PM
Yeah that's why i want to start my 2nd boutique in my hubby's android
but he doesn't want me to lol
I guess ill have to stay with only 1 store ∩__∩

lindsayh942edition
07-11-13, 09:06 PM
Yeah that's really unfair like i'm going to waste $200 to get an extra boutique i want a change in style but i still like my current one :( btw add me if you want

cherryberry9
07-11-13, 11:50 PM
Hey Guys...there IS a way of getting a second account on the SAME device.

1) Do a factory reset on your device.

2) Download any TL game, in this case fashion.

3) You'll be able to start over.

Its as easy as pie. Just remember by doing a factory reset, you lose EVERYTHING on your device, not just TL games.

Hope this helps.:)

Ic3e
07-12-13, 12:03 AM

Its as easy as pie. Just remember by doing a factory reset, you lose EVERYTHING on your device, not just TL games.

Doesn't that mean you'll lose your original account? You know that she still wants to keep her current account right?

kooky panda
07-12-13, 05:07 AM

You can only have one storm ID per device. You can only have have one fashion game on your device. As others have stated to have a second fashion game you will have to download it to another device.

If you do a factory reset on your device, it will take your current fashion game off, but your device already has a storm ID assigned , so when you download fashion again your current game will show back up.

cherryberry9
07-12-13, 09:05 PM
You can only have one storm ID per device. You can only have have one fashion game on your device. As others have stated to have a second fashion game you will have to download it to another device.

If you do a factory reset on your device, it will take your current fashion game off, but your device already has a storm ID assigned , so when you download fashion again your current game will show back up.

Well when I factory reseted, I had to start all over again. On All games. I've reached level 99 twice. I figured to myself it was better to start over because I had wasted all my gems with stupid things.

I don't know if its different for other devices, it could very well be but I had to start EVERYTHING over. Started playing in 2011, got to level 99 by last agust, factory reseted last September, (right in time for the double price in BS, was a hell of a time getting coins) but I made it. I'm so happy.

Anyway, for the OP, I guess its their choice cause if you reset you do lose your ID in SOME cases, not all. But Kooky, you are right about keeping same ID with some devices.

lindsayh942edition
07-14-13, 11:28 AM
Either way i want my original also and i don't see how it's pointless to stay at level 99 there are still new catalogs each week to master it'd be stupid for me to restart all of them i haven't even completely all of them in my original and i've been on 99 for about 2 years they always add something new levels are nothing to me