PDA

View Full Version : Stormie's Store

meluffcooookie
07-11-13, 10:25 AM
Hello :)

Has anyone noticed that Stormie's Store has not updated the setting for quite a while? What's the reason? Stormie's Store usually displays the new items as advertisement for the week.

Em_storm
07-11-13, 10:58 AM
I noticed this too. Also, his Coco Cream Muffins are looking a little less than fresh.

cherryberry9
07-11-13, 11:01 AM
Team lava is just slacking on that stormie. Why did they even come up with him if they won't even update him.

jellypie200
07-11-13, 11:03 AM
They come up with him to help you with your tools
Like if you need tools

kianebakes
07-11-13, 11:08 AM
Stormie is my best neighbor eventhough his food is hazardous.

[S8] Regina
07-11-13, 04:12 PM
Sorry about the lack of decor! Stormie's been on vacation and after a well-spent rest, he will be making sure his shops are up and running again! :)

cherryberry9
07-11-13, 05:16 PM
Yay! Happy to hear...

kianebakes
07-12-13, 04:59 AM
Stormie's store is full of tips today. Awaiting his pirate filled baller bakery.

nicxole
07-12-13, 07:50 PM
I've been wondering that too, I always like to look for stormie as inspiration when a new theme comes out

domo2001
07-13-13, 04:50 PM
How are people posting on his wall?

kooky panda
07-13-13, 06:54 PM
How are people posting on his wall?
I believe this was a little Glitch. It should be fixed soon where players cannot post on Stormie's wall.

sesamecake
07-14-13, 01:30 PM
Ahh I was wondering who Stormie was! I don't remember adding him but he was on my list and couldn't be removed and I noticed he had 0 stars. But he always gifted me parts which I like, so I didn't really care.

TinksThots
07-14-13, 06:12 PM
Ahh I was wondering who Stormie was! I don't remember adding him but he was on my list and couldn't be removed and I noticed he had 0 stars. But he always gifted me parts which I like, so I didn't really care.
Stormie is EVERYBODY'S nbr, (forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!), in nearly every game. He can't gift, but he always answers requests, even if it sometimes takes a while. He can't be removed, and his tips auto-clear, as does his wall, or at least it's supposed to. And he gets to sit at the top of your nbr list, un-alphabetically and wrong, because he's special like that. ;)

OnCloudDivine
09-03-13, 09:33 PM
As a concerned neighbor and friend...I feel it is my duty to initiate an intervention for the one we all hold dear. It seems Stormie is stuck in pirate-mode and hasn't realized they've left! :eek: It was generous of those swashbuckling freeloaders to leave Stormie with such great treasures from their mystical box, :rolleyes: but will he also be celebrating summer's end? Perhaps taking one last vacation to a brighter place before the mysterious wonders that await us in autumn?

Please, Stormie, return to us in the land of no more pirate updates! Don't be saddened by their leaving, but renewed with a sense of excitement at regaining the ability to decorate with the most current items free from skulls and cross-bones! We want you back...also, I brought you cookies :cool:

kianebakes
09-04-13, 03:52 AM
As a concerned neighbor and friend...I feel it is my duty to initiate an intervention for the one we all hold dear. It seems Stormie is stuck in pirate-mode and hasn't realized they've left! :eek: It was generous of those swashbuckling freeloaders to leave Stormie with such great treasures from their mystical box, :rolleyes: but will he also be celebrating summer's end? Perhaps taking one last vacation to a brighter place before the mysterious wonders that await us in autumn?

Please, Stormie, return to us in the land of no more pirate updates! Don't be saddened by their leaving, but renewed with a sense of excitement at regaining the ability to decorate with the most current items free from skulls and cross-bones! We want you back...also, I brought you cookies :cool:

look, stormie is burnt out by bakery story this year. any of us long time players would be familiar with this affliction. his heart has obviously not been into it since a few months ago with his forever rotting coco cream muffins. but he's still responding to parts requests (a few hours delayed because he's not checking his game all the time.) clearly, he is stuck in a glass cage of emotion and can only express it in a dungeon-themed bakery. FREE STORMIE!

zaaracake
09-12-13, 01:48 AM
Would love to see Stormie redecorate with the new movie theme, been sailing the high seas a bit too long, hmmm?Grog overload! Pls redo Stormie...he usually has all the latest items and is a great reference point!

310pnut
09-12-13, 03:21 AM
Would love to see Stormie redecorate with the new movie theme, been sailing the high seas a bit too long, hmmm?Grog overload! Pls redo Stormie...he usually has all the latest items and is a great reference point!

He is supposed to be inspiration but instead we are his inspiration......