PDA

View Full Version : lack of earth wisp

ggg342
07-10-13, 11:00 PM
I need more earth wisps than I have its so difficult. to upgrade or expand they always ask for wisp lanterns and its taking a lot of time to wait for the coals to produce. if you are my neighbour please send me a lot of earth wisps.
is there any way to get earth wisp-or wisp lantern faster?

ashleighncurrie
07-11-13, 12:09 AM
If making earth wisps and wisps lanterns is the what you're focussing on at the moment, it will always seem like you don't have enough. Try to craft a few wooden beams and blocks and other things and let your coal pile stock back up again. I find if you focus too hard on something then the fun goes out of the game

vitriolicheart
07-11-13, 12:21 AM
I do the same. I create beams and stone blocks one day and then earth wisps the next. You never seem to run out of needed either of these so it's the best way to do it.
Plus you can only send 3 gifts a day, so you'll most likely only get 3 in return.

CottageRose
07-11-13, 09:32 AM
My experience has been different. I have a large list of generous neighbors, and I have a backlog of gifts to return. I often receive more than 3 a day, bless their hearts. I try to send back as best I can. I truly wish I could send more than 3 a day, as it seems unfair to not return their kindness. I think being active with your neighbors helps. :)

lotuskat
07-11-13, 09:56 AM
If making earth wisps and wisps lanterns is the what you're focussing on at the moment, it will always seem like you don't have enough. Try to craft a few wooden beams and blocks and other things and let your coal pile stock back up again. I find if you focus too hard on something then the fun goes out of the game

Great advice!