PDA

View Full Version : What are the best appliances to buy?

ashleylynn1236
07-10-13, 10:14 PM
What appliances have the best foods and are worth buying? :)

CuteTali
07-10-13, 10:17 PM
The Basic Stove, Basic Oven and Basic Grill are by far the best appliances you can buy, or yuo can buy the Easy version of them, they have the same recipes.

kooky panda
07-11-13, 05:28 AM
Check out this thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!&p=140839&viewfull=1#post140839) for some great reference information!:)

Thainethenoob
07-11-13, 10:49 AM
can you still get collectables when you have easy appliances

cherryberry9
07-11-13, 11:05 AM
can you still get collectables when you have easy appliances

From my understanding, you can get collectables on ALL appliances.

fungranny
07-17-13, 06:57 AM
Fairly new at this one. Bought an oven that is still in the box. How do I build it. Other games you can click on it to see what parts you need. Also what are the easy ovens. Thanks.

lotuskat
07-17-13, 07:03 AM
Fairly new at this one. Bought an oven that is still in the box. How do I build it. Other games you can click on it to see what parts you need. Also what are the easy ovens. Thanks.

To build appliances, click on the box in your restaurant. It should tell you how many components you need, and whether you have all of them. If you need more parts, you can request them from neighbors by tapping on the button next to the part. Once you have all the parts, you should be able to tap on the build button and voila!

As for Easy Ovens, or other "easy" appliances, they're just like the regular appliances, but you only need to tap once to prepare and once to serve. The regular appliances require two taps to prepare (one if you count the tap required to select a recipe) and two taps to serve.

fungranny
07-17-13, 07:15 AM
Thank you. Then I think I will need to contact their support because I thought that is how it worked but when I tap on them nothing happens and its been been a couple days with still the same issue.

fungranny
07-17-13, 08:07 AM
Ok now I feel dumb. I was clicking on the whole box with the contents and not just the cardboard portion and the parts that I still need now popped up. I can now move on with my life! Thanks again!