PDA

View Full Version : Green Fish in Stream feedback

StacyLeeMeow
07-10-13, 08:39 PM
Love the super cute jumpy green fish! Clicked on twice so far, got 5 coins & 25 coins. Hoping for paint and shovels and old maps :)
Thanks! -Stacy

jtm101
07-10-13, 09:07 PM
I can confirm Nails and Gems too, but i doubt maps will come. Looks like same items as Butterflies so far.

Speaking of butterflies, mine have flown away ��

07-10-13, 09:13 PM
I got a nail when I saw it shortly ago. I just kept looking at it, like what is this thing doing?! Finally I said let me see whats going on, clicked and for the nail. So cute!

07-10-13, 09:13 PM
Also, I'm still getting butterflies. Not as many as before, but I think twice today and I've been checking in often.

StacyLeeMeow
07-11-13, 08:43 AM
I found 1 butterfly last night, and 1 'mole' looking thing, as well as multiple fish.
There are definitely less butterflies. And so far, only coins from the fish for me.
May seem silly, but I will suggest that the creature should be a frog or alligator or something. We already talk about fish from the pond, there would be less chance of confusion for new players if this new creature was something other then a fish. Just thinking ahead to when this game is launched to the USA players and a million people start asking for advice all at once :)

StacyLeeMeow
07-24-13, 08:18 PM
I have not seen a fish in a few days, many butterflies & moles! Unfortunately, all I have recieved as a reward for catching them is coins. Please give us more expansion rewards, the new mine has taken all the paperwork off the market.

esmerelda35
07-25-13, 06:11 AM
Yes, the fish has been gone for awhile now. I actually got gems from my butterflies yesterday and a can of paint! Have still only ever received coins from my moles though.

Mylly2
09-06-13, 11:12 PM
I haven't seen as many butterflies today and no moles. They used to arrive at similar times. A change of gameplay from TL perhaps? Maybe part of the latest updates?

gertsgarden
09-07-13, 03:46 PM
I need help playing. Can someone help me! How do I do the basics feed my animals

Mylly2
09-10-13, 11:28 PM
I really miss the mole, he was handy for receiving extra goodies.