PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles - Knife &

Davdel52
07-10-13, 07:19 PM
I have many, many pieces of the Collectibles, but I have never seen the knife in the Baking Goodness, or the Milk in the Yummy ingredients.

How can I get these ?

I understand these rewards are random, but there must be a dish or something I can do to get them surely...

kianebakes
07-11-13, 02:42 AM
I have many, many pieces of the Collectibles, but I have never seen the knife in the Baking Goodness, or the Milk in the Yummy ingredients.

How can I get these ?

I understand these rewards are random, but there must be a dish or something I can do to get them surely...

I will never see the knife, I swear.. To get the knife or Baking Goodness, cook or serve any Tea, Pie or Bread recipe. For Yummy, I believe it's cooking and serving any recipe. The trick I've noticed is xp related. So if I have all my ovens set on those big recipes, a collectible will drop. To increase chances of the knife, I've been making just the three kinds that causes it to drop. I get every other Baking Goodness collectible this way. Good luck!

ladyy22
07-14-13, 07:14 AM
According to this (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories)
You have to cook and/or serve Matcha for knife. not sure if its accurate or ont tho.. took me two years to complete the floral collection ;).

http://i41.tinypic.com/zlxgs4.png

Davdel52
07-16-13, 08:35 PM
I tried cooking the Macha, and after far too many plates, it happened, a knife dropped !!!!
Maybe that is the secret, I can't say I'm convinced, but hey, it worked.

Thanks for the link and heads up......

kianebakes
07-17-13, 01:57 AM
I tried cooking the Macha, and after far too many plates, it happened, a knife dropped !!!!
Maybe that is the secret, I can't say I'm convinced, but hey, it worked.

Thanks for the link and heads up......

I've done the matcha thing since that post a long time ago and still don't have the knife. I feel like I've mastered it twice now. But if that's really the trick I'll do it. Can you please tell me the stats of your other Baking Goodness collectibles. How many trays until I get there?

islanddoll1
07-20-13, 06:54 PM
I've redeemed this Bread Basket prize twice, I really don't think it was the Matcha though, any tea work in getting the knife.