PDA

View Full Version : Merge Farm story 2 on iphone and ipad

Noona59
07-10-13, 06:04 PM
I plat farm story 2 on ipad, loved it, so installed it on my iphone as well so I can keep my game going while out and about. But the iphone has started a new game, is there a way I can " sync" farm story 2 so the same game / level is on both iphone and ipad?
Hope someone can help. Many thanks

bigbux3
07-10-13, 07:18 PM
You can only have one per device. There's no way to merge it.

jtm101
07-10-13, 07:20 PM
TeamLava have never allowed syncing games across devices and probably never will. You can use this to your advantage though. If you want you can set yourself up as your own neighbour and then gift, trade, visit etc for extra coins and items.

ButterPanda
07-11-13, 11:02 AM
If you want your Farm Story 2 on your iPhone, you can transfer it over to that device. However, be warned that when transferring even just 1 game, it will remove ALL games associated with Storm8 and TeamLava that are currently on your iPhone. Since you probably don't want this to happen, I would take jtm101's suggestion.

If you do want to perform a transfer, send an email to support at support@teamlava.com

maryamhjm
11-07-14, 06:33 AM
If you want your Farm Story 2 on your iPhone, you can transfer it over to that device. However, be warned that when transferring even just 1 game, it will remove ALL games associated with Storm8 and TeamLava that are currently on your iPhone. Since you probably don't want this to happen, I would take jtm101's suggestion.

If you do want to perform a transfer, send an email to support at support@teamlava.com

It is possible to play your farm story 2 game on your iphone as well without merging.
If you play a game like dragon story as well download it on your iphone than log in with your storm id(same as the farm story 2 one that you want to play)than in case
Of farm story 2 you need to switch off your phone and turn on again to refresh the phone than you will be able to play farm story 2 on your phone.
I have an ipad and my girls do not but they log in and out of dragon story so that they as well can play the ios version, but as you can not log in/out with farm story you need to refresh your phone by turning it off and on again.
Hope it helps