PDA

View Full Version : Misclicked while lagged and accidentally spent 60 Gold on an expansion!

missHPfan2
07-10-13, 04:41 PM
I was looking at how long my newest expansion would take, but the message took several seconds to pop up, so I attempted to scroll around my island instead. I ended up clicking Finish Now and it cost me 60 Gold. Why was there no confirmation for that kind of purchase? Can an admin please give the gold back but not the coins or maps and undo the expansion? That way I still have my Gold but not the maps or coins I spent and don't have the expansion. Misclicks from lag are total BS!

funnyrandomness5112
07-10-13, 09:06 PM
I am sorry for your gold loss. TL doesn't refund gold lost to expansions and all that but you can email them (support@teamlava.com) and maybe they will!

maguar
07-11-13, 02:33 AM
Sorry to hear that you've lost gems. That is something you will need to email support@teamlava.com about. On the forum you can add your support for a confirmation button here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=380853&viewfull=1#post380853).