PDA

View Full Version : coins suddenly disappeard !!!

ivenoidea
07-10-13, 03:39 PM
Please help !!! 80.000 of my coins suddenly disappeard !! i didnt do anything. so where are they gone?? I hope that someone can help me.

RabidSugarGlider
07-10-13, 04:54 PM
Are you sure you have not spent them accidentally on an item just know when browsing through the store? Also you may have experienced a Sync related error in the game. When this typically happens your game will revert to a previous moment in time. Basically during this time your game is unable to connect with the servers to save your progress. I would recommend that you force close out of the application or restart your device from time to time to try an avoid such errors. Think of your device as a mini computer if you will. It is a good thing to restart it from time to time.

ivenoidea
07-10-13, 08:57 PM
I didnt spent them. Is there a way to get them back?

ivenoidea
07-10-13, 09:08 PM
How do i 'force' it to close? i just know how to normal close (on android). thanks for helping me.

BlizzardyB
07-11-13, 04:28 AM
You can force close by going to settings - apps - dragon story - force close/ stop from running. :)

ButterPanda
07-11-13, 10:19 AM
You can also force close if you have a task manager on your device. You can close all apps in the task manager.