PDA

View Full Version : Game stuck!!!

mailedogwhat
07-10-13, 02:02 PM
When I log into DS I can't move outside the original viewed area. When I try to minimize it does the opposite and makes it huge. I am on IOS

knj00
07-10-13, 02:04 PM
It did the same for me but was fixed after I forced closed and restarted.

huntheat
07-10-13, 02:07 PM
I force closed and restarted twice and I still have the same problem.

badger8
07-10-13, 02:07 PM
Same issue here. just started about 5 minutes ago. The picture expands entirely and then I can't minimize it or move it at all. I've deleted and reinstalled and force closed my iPad. no luck.
Fix This.

knj00
07-10-13, 02:08 PM
Well, my main account is fine now but one of my other ones is still stuck and restarting did not help. :confused:

leanneharry
07-10-13, 02:08 PM
This is happening to me now I have shut it & restarted it and tried this 3 times. I'm hoping when I go back later it will sort itself out. Arghhh I can't collect from all my dragons though as can only see some of the middle area of my island. Mailedogwhat is yours working now? :(

Saieen
07-10-13, 02:09 PM
Same thing with me... I restarted my iPad, but still can only see the original starting island, nothing else. Not sure what is going on, hopefully TeamLava fixes it though...

leanneharry
07-10-13, 02:10 PM
I think TL must be doing something to the game if its happening to all of us so hopefully we will all be up and running again shortly :)

tkardu
07-10-13, 02:10 PM
Same troubles here. The restarts didn't help.

moostermine
07-10-13, 02:11 PM
Same troubles here. The restarts didn't help.

Yup something's up!

badger8
07-10-13, 02:12 PM
Hey Moo- is this happening on your iOS or Android or both??

vee669
07-10-13, 02:12 PM
Same thing is happening to me. Bad enough the game was booting me out each time I went in to do anything now, I can't move from the original starting island.

knj00
07-10-13, 02:13 PM
O'boo my main account crashed and now it's stuck again. :(

penqueen2
Same thing with me... I restarted my iPad, but still can only see the original starting island, nothing else. Not sure what is going on, hopefully TeamLava fixes it though...

same here, Ipad3, game unplayable!

G0RDIT0
stuck as well :(

Escape77
07-10-13, 02:15 PM
Maybe they are adding more islands......such wishful thinking

[S8] Elsa
07-10-13, 02:16 PM
Please provide any screenshots, error messages, or device details if you are experiencing this. We're looking into it.

penqueen2
07-10-13, 02:18 PM
restarted again, fixed for now.

leoninefire
07-10-13, 02:18 PM
I'm playing on an apple iPhone 4S and today my game got stuck. I can't draw the page on the screen to zoom out and when I try it only zooms in. The screen only shows the default section that comes up each time you open the app and I can't move around to go to any of my other islands. I have uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times, force closed the game and even rebooted my phone. It just started doing this in the last 2 or so hours. I checked other games and apps I have to see if others are troubled and it's only my dragon story app that is behaving odd.

Please advise my storm id is leoninefire

leoninefire
07-10-13, 02:21 PM
I just posted about the same issue...hope they fix it

dapplefur
07-10-13, 02:25 PM
I was having the same issue. Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

MxV28
07-10-13, 02:26 PM
So I went to check in on my dragons a few minutes ago to collect coins and food as usual. Suddenly, it zoomed in really dar and wouldn't let me zoom out at all. When I scrolled around my territory, it would jerk me back from the edge so that I can't see anything beyond my territory. Also, even though there are/were/should be many unbought sections of territory around mine, they now appear as blank green areas with no tress or anything, and also no expand signs. When I went to the market to click expand, thinking that that might jumpstart things, a message popped up saying that I had already explored all areas of the island that were safe to do so. In addition, it showed my territory as only being the area you start off with, which means I can't buy the new habitat I need to!

I visited a neighbor, and it was the same deal, no zooming out and no viewing anything but the starting territory.
I have restarted the game multiple times. I have made sure that nothing else was running while the game was up.
I have turned my iPad completely off and back on a few minutes later.
Nothing has helped. What is this problem and how can it be fixed? I can't progress in the game at all!

knj00
07-10-13, 02:29 PM
After the latest restart it seems to be ok again on all my devices.

Saieen
07-10-13, 02:32 PM

Mine is fixed now. Monsters Story was doing the same thing, but that is fixed as well. I would give it 10-15 minutes, restart, and it should correct itself.

badger8
07-10-13, 02:39 PM
All's well here too after another restart.

leoninefire
07-10-13, 02:40 PM
Yep....wait it out....another poster said 10-15 min and its been that long and my game has corrected itself....phew...

happyland16
07-10-13, 02:43 PM
Same for my island! I cannot collect or play w/ friends. So sad!

kwhales
07-10-13, 02:48 PM
Happened to me too. Turned off my iphone, now everything is fine.

hannetje
07-10-13, 02:51 PM
You've to update the game, the problem will be resolved. An other problem will appear, you won't be able to play in portrait anymore. Only landscape is possible

[S8] Elsa
07-10-13, 02:57 PM
Hi, everyone! Sorry about that, my Dino Dragon was nibbling on some wires. The issue has been resolved. You'll need to restart your game to see the fix.

hannetje
07-10-13, 03:08 PM
Hi, everyone! Sorry about that, my Dino Dragon was nibbling on some wires. The issue has been resolved. You'll need to restart your game to see the fix.
Can you also fix the problem with playing the game in portrait after update? it takes now much more time to visit my neighbours. I'm now playing with the valentine edition!

Maryjeans1
07-10-13, 03:22 PM
It happen to me too but close it and reopen later and now it working

hannetje
07-11-13, 10:25 AM
I've restarted several times, the problem isn't resolved. Please fix.

[S8] Elsa
07-11-13, 02:44 PM
Can you also fix the problem with playing the game in portrait after update? it takes now much more time to visit my neighbours. I'm now playing with the valentine edition!

The Portrait mode has been disabled to create a smoother and improved UI experience. This is intended and is not a bug.

I've restarted several times, the problem isn't resolved. Please fix.

Please power off your device and turn it back on and try again.