PDA

View Full Version : Someone else played on my account.

BlizzardyB
07-10-13, 01:45 PM
Hello,

It seems that someone has access to my account (so creeped out right now, scared my games will be ruined). I noticed changes in 2 of my games: Bakery and Fashion story.
In Bakery Story, a table and three chairs have been purchased and placed in my bakery by someone (they were blocking the door, so I moved them, and put 2 in storage), with my hard earned gems! *sob*.
In Fashion Story, a large portion of my orders were cancelled.
These are the changes I have found so far.

And just so you know, I did not give my password to anyone, no one apart from me had access to my device. I force-closed, visit neighbors and came back, and even shut down my device completely and started it up again to see if things would revert to normal. Unfortunately they didn't. It's either 2 glitches in 2 different games, or someone else being able to make changes.

I have already contacted support about this, and I'm now constantly writing down how many gems I have in which game in case of more changes. But I was wondering if there is anything else I can do (to protect my account). I'm on Android btw.

Greetings,
BlizzardyB :(

kianebakes
07-10-13, 01:57 PM
I'm real sorry to hear this! Something similar happened last year where a number of bakeries got swapped to different users. I hope this isn't the case again.

Hope it is resolved soon and I hope they'll stop spending your gems! :(

mamareader02
07-10-13, 02:16 PM
How is this happening again?!youd think TL would be very quick to figure this bug/hack out very quickly and fix it,they are very good at making sure their money is guarded -they need to make sure their customers accounts are ALSO just as safe.if this continues,TL gonna lose a lot of players,especially PAYING ones if they can't be assured their games are safe from others playing their games and spending their gems/gold.

kooky panda
07-10-13, 02:30 PM
Hello,

It seems that someone has access to my account (so creeped out right now, scared my games will be ruined). I noticed changes in 2 of my games: Bakery and Fashion story.
In Bakery Story, a table and three chairs have been purchased and placed in my bakery by someone (they were blocking the door, so I moved them, and put 2 in storage), with my hard earned gems! *sob*.
In Fashion Story, a large portion of my orders were cancelled.
These are the changes I have found so far.

And just so you know, I did not give my password to anyone, no one apart from me had access to my device. I force-closed, visit neighbors and came back, and even shut down my device completely and started it up again to see if things would revert to normal. Unfortunately they didn't. It's either 2 glitches in 2 different games, or someone else being able to make changes.

I have already contacted support about this, and I'm now constantly writing down how many gems I have in which game in case of more changes. But I was wondering if there is anything else I can do (to protect my account). I'm on Android btw.

Greetings,
BlizzardyB :(

I am sorry this is happening.
Support will be able to help you out.