PDA

View Full Version : Sale time vs Collection time

StacyLeeMeow
07-10-13, 12:11 PM
Hi, the game seems to have slowed down a bit since the most recent upgrade, in regards to the shop.
For example, I posted paint for sale for a specific neighbour. They had to click multilple times to buy, but were able to get. Then posted in my wall that it was recieved, and it was still another minute before I could "collect".
Next trade I did was for a wood plank. The NB posted they got it, and a few seconds later, another player posted that they had bought it. The item was still 'available' as far as I could tell in my shop for almost another minute.
Is it possible that both people bought it?

I hope this makes sense. Other then the issue of 'slow sales', the new update seems to be working for me. Thanks! -Stacy

ButterPanda
07-10-13, 02:39 PM
Two people cannot purchase the same item. However it appears it there may have been some delay with the server connecting to your device. If this continues, try force closing the game app and ALL open apps running in the background on your device. Then restart your device. This will help when experiencing these types of issues.

StacyLeeMeow
07-10-13, 03:38 PM
Thanks Panda.

jtm101
07-10-13, 07:16 PM
I have in the past, before this update, bought the same item (a bass) that someone else also claimed to have bought at the same time from someone else. So it may be possible.

StacyLeeMeow
07-14-13, 09:54 PM
Two people cannot purchase the same item...

Sorry Butter panda, but there is definitely an issue, and I believe it happened 4 sales in a row.... And here's why....
I was posting 'thank you' tools for a specific neighbour (NB) for sale. We were coordinating on my wall. I would post the item, NB would post that they got it. I would see the sale item go to a player with an avatar with 3 penguins in the pic. After a few sales, with NB saying they got them all, I finally asked if the penguins were NB's pic. NB said No. I posted a couple more things, NB said "got them", and this time, no pic, all I could see was the default icon.
So, if I ever figure out who the penguins are, I will thank them for all the shopping... But in the mean time, I can be fairly certain that the person who got the item (NB) and the person I "Collected" coins from are different players.
Any idea what's going on?
And, is it in the works to have the avatar show up in the shops browsing screen? Would solve a big mystery if we could associated the buyer pics with a sellers shop!
Thank You!