PDA

View Full Version : New Expansion?

goofy42
07-10-13, 11:28 AM
Hi. I am at level 99 (and will probably remain at that level forever:-). I have expanded my restaurant to the largest size allowed.
This normally would not be a problem...The restaurant is really a nice size. However, with all the beautiful new items that have
been offered (mostly, from goals), I find that I need to remove tables in order to accommodate these new decorations.
The Carnival Booth, the Ferris Wheel, the Cruise Ship goal...well, they really are gorgeous, but it's difficult to try and fit them in, and still have the
same amount of tables. I don't want to remove any food counters, either. I would even like to put some of the (large) reward
items from older goals. However, I will end up simply having a great restaurant with many decor items and very few tables.
I would like to suggest that, perhaps, there might be an additional expansion allowed in order to accommodate everything.
Any feedback on this? Thanks

Ginz44
07-10-13, 11:53 AM
Hi. I am at level 99 (and will probably remain at that level forever:-). I have expanded my restaurant to the largest size allowed.
This normally would not be a problem...The restaurant is really a nice size. However, with all the beautiful new items that have
been offered (mostly, from goals), I find that I need to remove tables in order to accommodate these new decorations.
The Carnival Booth, the Ferris Wheel, the Cruise Ship goal...well, they really are gorgeous, but it's difficult to try and fit them in, and still have the
same amount of tables. I don't want to remove any food counters, either. I would even like to put some of the (large) reward
items from older goals. However, I will end up simply having a great restaurant with many decor items and very few tables.
I would like to suggest that, perhaps, there might be an additional expansion allowed in order to accommodate everything.
Any feedback on this? Thanks

My point exactly. I'm a level 99 player as well and I find the space an issue with all these updates as well. Not only that but the limit of appliances should be reconsidered as well. Normally a limit of 18 wouldn't be a problem (like the maximum size of the restaurant) but with these new updates every week from goals I have to constantly add and remove appliances. Just recently we've had;

- Vegan Stove
- Birthday Party Oven
- Cruise Ship Stove
- Popcorn Maker
- Carnival Stove

I've said this already in the suggestions thread but I feel an increase from 18 to around 25-30 would be helpful

Eric1343
07-10-13, 02:03 PM
I m agree with you i have 30 items that i can t get in my restaurant Belle Provence ( screen shots in show off your restaurant ).Team Lava could create new expansions sizes for player who play always more...It will be great...Wait and see...

astraeagrim
07-10-13, 02:45 PM
Hopefully they will listen. Same problem. Too many large items sitting sadly in storage for lack of room. I am in constant battle between the need for tables and the want of decorating design space. TL has everything to gain by giving us more expansions. I'd buy even if new expansion levels were available for gems only. I simply need more space.

nky1111
07-10-13, 03:02 PM
or another room . (another game) has 3 rooms that open at high level!

goofy42
07-11-13, 09:35 AM
Oh, I am so glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I feel like I work for a moving company, the way I keep storing and replacing items (yes, ovens,too).
I like the idea of another room:-) What's the purpose of achieving all the reward items if they cannot be displayed? How about one room for casual daytime dining, one for evening dining and one for just plain fun stuff...like the Carnival and Cruise stuff:-) Seriously, though, I would be thrilled just for an expansion..although I can imagine how much that would cost:-) Thanks for all the replies....keep 'em coming!

astraeagrim
07-31-13, 05:33 PM
Completely agree. Please give us more expansions or possibly even a second floor.

TinksThots
08-03-13, 08:52 PM
If everyone's places keep getting bigger and bigger, the only people who will be able to visit them without crashing their devices will be those with the highest of the high-end super expensive fancy pants stuff. I have a 2nd gen ipod touch. Some places crash me that aren't even as big as the current maximum. :(

Just something to consider...

nlieu279
08-05-13, 03:54 PM
I agree to the OP. I came back and found myself selling off things that I already have just because a goal could not account that I already have the item in my inventory...

yummyju
08-18-13, 02:22 PM
I agree with needing more space! SO MUCH! I have bought so many things, and would continue to buy more if I could place them in my restaurant! Please TL! Your gamers are begging! please accommodate

sweetlife007
10-09-13, 01:38 PM
I am also a level. 99 and have maxed out expansion. Please add more expansion levels.