PDA

View Full Version : January 2011 Event Preview

Norman
12-30-10, 05:44 PM
Lesleypsg's Hope for the New Year Contest
Date(s): January 3rd, 2011 - January 7th, 2011
Description: Submit a design of your restaurant and bakery and a paragraph that best embodies your hope for the new year.
Location: Restaurant Story and Bakery Story's Events and Contest forums
Prize(s): 1st Place - 50 points to either the winner's restaurant or bakery account depending on the entry; 2nd Place - 25 points to either the winner's restaurant or bakery account depending on the entry

TeamLava's Scavenger Hunt
Date(s): January 12th, 2011 - January 25th, 2011
Description: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?6315-TeamLava-s-Scavenger-Hunt-%28Weekdays-January-12th-2011-January-25th-2011%29
Prize(s): 15 Gems for the winner each day

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:01 PM
Why is this contest listed in this forum if it doesn't even apply to Farm Story??? Was a waste of time for me to even click on it! Grrrrrr

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:13 PM
Because of the scavenger hunt. He put all planned extra events in one post. Scavenger will be in all games. Holy chill. You get bent real fast over nothing.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:34 PM
because of the scavenger hunt. He put all planned extra events in one post. Scavenger will be in all games. Holy chill. You get bent real fast over nothing.

uhh bent..

Unregistered
01-02-11, 09:12 PM
I think it's a valid thing to be upset about. Not only are other games getting things and not us, we don't even know if the Scavenger Hunt will include FS. Why advertise it here? Just showing us more things we're not getting?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:20 PM
I think it's a valid thing to be upset about. Not only are other games getting things and not us, we don't even know if the Scavenger Hunt will include FS. Why advertise it here? Just showing us more things we're not getting?

EXACTLY!!! It appears that FS is the forgotten step child in comparison to all the other games.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:26 PM
I don't see any post announcing a Scavenger Hunt under the FS forum. Am I missing something?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:31 PM
I don't see any post announcing a Scavenger Hunt under the FS forum. Am I missing something?

Sorry, just saw it. The RS and BS announcement overpowered it a bit, and I didn't see it. Posting separate game-applicable announcements doesn't take that much extra time. I used to run a forum...

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:09 PM
???? today is January 10th

Unregistered
01-10-11, 04:05 PM
Don't tell me you're surprised that today is the 10th and there's no info...

Unregistered
01-10-11, 04:12 PM
EXACTLY!!! It appears that FS is the forgotten step child in comparison to all the other games.

Actually it's stupid that y'all are upset over this.. This contest was created by a costumer.. she is giving her gems away so other who don't have the money to buy them can have a chance.. and if she doesn't play farm then of course she won't care about farm story...

and the hunter ****, thats up to norman but im sure he won't started until next year.. his promises are never good

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:20 PM
Actually it's stupid that y'all are upset over this.. This contest was created by a costumer.. she is giving her gems away so other who don't have the money to buy them can have a chance.. and if she doesn't play farm then of course she won't care about farm story...

1) And we're supposed to know that how? I don't check the other game boards -- I don't play them, so why should I?

2) The point still stands: Why post it in FS if it doesn't apply to FS?