PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Help

AlphonseMai
07-09-13, 06:10 PM
Hey guys I'm new to DS and something weird has been going on.

Whenever I went to farm something higher than a Impruberries it would should a loading screen saying processing and the food would be gone along with the money.

Is it a glitch or is my app acting up? My device is the first ever ipad device from apple.

Thank you for you help.

AlphonseMai
07-09-13, 06:31 PM
-show a loading

maguar
07-10-13, 02:32 AM
Sounds like it could be a sync issue. Try visiting someone and then planting the crops to see if that works.

AlphonseMai
07-10-13, 07:52 AM
Alrightly. I'll try it next time when it starts to act up again. Thank you.

AlphonseMai
07-10-13, 08:45 AM
The method doesn't seem to work and now it won't let me do quests.

kooky panda
07-10-13, 11:18 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game from iTunes. You will not lose your game progress. You game is saved on Team Lava's servers.
Also make sure you are playing on the Regular Dragon game(no seasonal version), and check the app store to make sure you have the most current version installed.

AlphonseMai
07-10-13, 12:27 PM
I reinstalled it like you have stated and it seems to be running fine for now. This is my third time reinstalling it so let's see what'll happen next. It is the original version, I didn't know you have season versions and it is updated.

kooky panda
07-10-13, 02:39 PM
I reinstalled it like you have stated and it seems to be running fine for now. This is my third time reinstalling it so let's see what'll happen next. It is the original version, I didn't know you have season versions and it is updated.
Oh good glad it is running now.

Ipad 1 is an older device and you may have some issues as the game gets more updates.
Always try and close out any other applications running in the background when playing, and try to restart your device at least once a day.
Also check and make sure you have the most current software update from iTunes.