PDA

View Full Version : Update for CS in Itunes

mamareader02
07-09-13, 04:28 PM
Just got an app update in iTunes for Castle Story

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:32 PM
I posted this in the bugs thread in discussions for all to see, promises bug fixes galore version 1.1.5.
Fingers crossed. Might make some of us unlucky players more lucky too!

mamareader02
07-09-13, 04:37 PM
Didnt check bug section,but yeah,hopefully makes those rates just a little LESS rare

BungoCook
07-09-13, 05:03 PM
Ok just back from playing updated version and can see coin bug in building upgrade is gone and there has been a general re-ordering of recipes and crafting goods in all crafting buildings (cant access kitchens to mo but assume the same). However no reorder of the inventory. Sigh.
Tapped on tablet with hope in my heart but nope no shard....again. Nae lucky strike here....yet.

studio1859
07-09-13, 08:50 PM
I noticed the social rating bar is now a solid color when all four hearts are filled. Yay! That really plagued my OCD.

judyvines
07-10-13, 06:18 AM
I love the re-ordering of the recipes and crafting items, but the logo in the upper right hand corner used to access other team lava games is now HUGE. Totally out of scale with everything else. It's driving me crazy.

FrozenTurtle
07-10-13, 10:22 AM
Ok just back from playing updated version and can see coin bug in building upgrade is gone

Yep, this has been fixed in this update! :D

JayUK69
07-10-13, 04:04 PM
Since the update I am getting glitches. A lot of the time, if I select several actions my game freezes slightly, only for a second or two and then all actions are completed without my character going around doing them. Other times it freezes and I get the loading box come up.

kooky panda
07-10-13, 05:02 PM
Since the update I am getting glitches. A lot of the time, if I select several actions my game freezes slightly, only for a second or two and then all actions are completed without my character going around doing them. Other times it freezes and I get the loading box come up.

What specific device do you play on?
Make sure your IOS software has been updated for your device.

JayUK69
07-10-13, 05:22 PM
What specific device do you play on?
Make sure your IOS software has been updated for your device.

I'm on iPad with the latest update. It only started happening after updating the game.

kooky panda
07-10-13, 05:47 PM
I'm on iPad with the latest update. It only started happening after updating the game.
Have your tried restarting your device?
Also make sure you close out any other applications running in the background.

If still issues, you can try deleting and redownloading the game.

07-10-13, 07:38 PM
Since updating, my game freezes, takes time to load and its been taking longer to use the kitchen and craft buildings. Guess ill see if it gets better with time. And yeah, that huge TL logo drives me nuts.

vitriolicheart
07-11-13, 12:27 AM
I'm having the same issue. It's driving me slightly nuts and yes I've forced closed everything and rebooted.
I am on a much older device though. I'm still on a 3GS.

dragoniakingdom
07-11-13, 04:59 AM
Having the same problem here.

The game freezes,then crashes. When I return the work I did before the crash I have to redo as it has not been saved.
This has occurred half a dozen times so far today.

About to force close now & if that does not work wil delete & redownload the game.

dragoniakingdom
07-11-13, 05:59 AM
I have force restarted my iPad & it appears to have fixed the problem for me.

Hope this also works for others. Good luck.

parlski
07-12-13, 09:01 AM
... but the logo in the upper right hand corner used to access other team lava games is now HUGE. Totally out of scale with everything else. It's driving me crazy.

yeah, perhaps (much like the gem traps) they're hoping you accidentally select it, then accidentally download/install a game, then accidentally start playing it, and then accidentally buy gems in it. well, that may not be entirely accurate.

journeysmom
07-13-13, 08:25 PM
Ya, that logo is really obnoxious, but so be it.

Some of the reorganization seems to make sense, and I guess the other ones I just have to get used to how far down to scroll to get to an item I want to craft.

Oliver118
07-14-13, 12:46 AM
What logo?????

journeysmom
07-14-13, 04:13 AM
What logo?????

Have you updated the game through iTunes? It is the logo on the far upper right of your kingdom screen....right next to the "newsfeed/pending gifts/requests tab. If you click the Logo tab, it expands to list all the team lava games, listing those that you have installed and those that you can still download.

justk9188
07-14-13, 07:19 AM
I'm using Iphone 4 with iOS 6.0.1
After updating CS to 1.1.5, it often crashs than before.
Crashing is enoying but the real nightmare is the game rolling back few minutes.
Imaging you got 5 gems from Sir Piggy and suddenly the game crashs,
After logging back, your 5 gems is no longer there O_O

arale_norimaki
07-14-13, 07:58 AM
I'm using Iphone 4 with iOS 6.0.1
After updating CS to 1.1.5, it often crashs than before.
Crashing is enoying but the real nightmare is the game rolling back few minutes.
Imaging you got 5 gems from Sir Piggy and suddenly the game crashs,
After logging back, your 5 gems is no longer there O_O

A couple of days ago someone posted an alternative solution to force closing-uninstall, etc. Here it is in case it helps:

I reached a point where my app was crashing on my ipad every time it loaded. Reinstalling the app did NOT fix the problem. Here is what fixed it:

Go to settings on your iPad
Go to Safari
Clear cookies and data. If you've never done this before it takes a few minutes
Clear history
Shut down your iPad by holding both on buttons (side and next to screen) for 10-15 seconds. It will prompt you to slide the bar to shut down. Slide the bar.
After it is shut down Wait 15-20 seconds and then hold the same buttons you used to shut down for 10-15 seconds. The iPad will power up.

Go to Castle Story and launch it. If this was your issue you will not only be able to load the app but performance will be significantly improved.

ButterPanda
07-15-13, 11:30 AM
Since updating, my game freezes, takes time to load and its been taking longer to use the kitchen and craft buildings. Guess ill see if it gets better with time. And yeah, that huge TL logo drives me nuts.

I'm having the same issue. It's driving me slightly nuts and yes I've forced closed everything and rebooted.
I am on a much older device though. I'm still on a 3GS.

Have either of you tried force closing the game, reinstalling the game, and restarting your devices? Also be sure to force close ALL apps running in the background to help clear up memory on your device.

I have force restarted my iPad & it appears to have fixed the problem for me.

Hope this also works for others. Good luck.

susbebe
07-15-13, 01:50 PM
This work for me, thank will remember this from now one. :D

susbebe
07-15-13, 01:51 PM
Ups the clear cookies and data I mean :o

JayUK69
07-15-13, 04:19 PM
I have the latest iOS update on my iPad, have cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, powered off and on several times, closed all other apps and still getting the same problem. It's getting to the point that it's too annoying to play.

olcastle
07-17-13, 05:31 PM
Ok just back from playing updated version and can see coin bug in building upgrade is gone.

Yep, this has been fixed in this update! :D

Actually it's still there. Just got it in Deep Mine upgrade.

olcastle
07-17-13, 05:36 PM
Sorry, wrong alarm. There are coins needed for real:)