PDA

View Full Version : music in my store

kiwyro
07-09-13, 03:24 PM
I was wondering if we could have music in our store.. sometimes i put my music n start playing n its so cool having ur favorite song in ur store but of course noone can listen but me..

Maybe tl can put a choice to put at least one song n when the neighbors come visit they could hear the song..it would be awesoooome just like in real store.

ButterPanda
07-10-13, 11:25 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I agree this would be a cool feature, however it is unlikely to be added. But, I will still pass on your suggestion to our devs. :)

Yasminitis
07-29-13, 04:21 PM
Yes it would be really cool to have our own music plz

RightHereWaitingCafe
09-29-13, 10:12 AM
Yeah yeah, I will love that. Just like how nightclub story works, it will be so cool and unique with diff store playing diff songs :D Just a little add on to the suggestion, if this gonna apply pls make the music play it 24hrs instead that u have to go in every hr to tab the music play :P Gosh, thinking of this making me so excited.

shaysue
09-08-15, 01:26 AM
I totally agree with you there! I feel the same about my nightclub! Id love for my dancers to know what they are dancing to as i play my own Playlist.

linp825
11-03-15, 05:33 PM
Love this idea! Id love to see what songs might be playing in all my nbrs shops! U cd stream from yr own library. I dont play nightclub story, but someone above said it's a feature in that game, so i guess it is feasible!! Wd def be cool!

kelskels98
04-18-16, 11:13 PM
Bringing this back up bc I had the same thought! It would be an amazing feature and TeamLava could make a playlist of songs to choose from. Not super difficult and FS players would love it (esp those with themed boutiques)!

imperialscute
10-29-16, 11:46 AM
I got super bored with that same song of FS... At least make us choose between 5 or 10, like a music catalog, maybe they can cost coins or gems, it would be amazing!