3rd try with water x air

1st - mist
2nd - mist
3rd - rainbow

LorrieladyofthelakeLady
07-13-13, 07:23 PM
Water+Air=1)Mind Volt 2)Mist 3) 🌈RAINBOW!!!👏👏👍✨✨❗

07-14-13, 01:07 AM
I finally got two of these back to back with clown/mercury. Both epic. I don't know why I pushed my luck for a 3rd one, as I can't even fit the second one anywhere. I've a 22 hour wait now. After this brat ill go back to my dark devil hunt.

s_lynne
07-14-13, 02:11 AM
I've tried almost every combo I've seen posted in this thread and still nothing. Every time I saw 14h I would get my hope up only to be disappointed when it resulted in yet another Mist! I think I'ma go work on the other dragons that I don't have before TL decides to remove em.

WillBrightwing
07-14-13, 07:12 AM
Hello, I have one question: when I have Dragon Story: Rainbow Edition installed, is it safe to uninstall New Dawn edition without losing progress? Might sound little stupid, but it's better to be safe than sorry :)

sunkalito
07-14-13, 07:29 AM
Hello, I have one question: when I have Dragon Story: Rainbow Edition installed, is it safe to uninstall New Dawn edition without losing progress? Might sound little stupid, but it's better to be safe than sorry :)

Yes, your progress is saved in their servers. When you delete it and then reinstall, the server recognizes your phone and loads your game into it. No worries. :)

elitaserina
07-14-13, 08:34 AM
i wish they would get rid of the 14 hour breed time. it really sucks getting your hopes up for it to end up being mist! i have tried air and water five times with just mist!

glitterbabies
07-14-13, 09:17 AM
do I have to install rainbow edition if the rainbow dragon is in my market?

stoogehunter
07-14-13, 11:05 AM
Woo got it with mindvolt x water! ��

07-14-13, 11:58 AM

I believe you do.

hamadrys
07-14-13, 12:44 PM

Kindle has been automatically updated with the last Rainbow dragon.
Android has to download the Rainbow edition to have it.

midwesternmind
07-14-13, 01:20 PM
Yes, your progress is saved in their servers. When you delete it and then reinstall, the server recognizes your phone and loads your game into it. No worries. :)

If you're nervous, install new version first and open & check your dragon and island, then exit & delete the old version

annbluebird
07-14-13, 02:35 PM
Kindle has been automatically updated with the last Rainbow dragon.
Android has to download the Rainbow edition to have it.
rainbow appears now in DS original ed. (since last 12hrs if I m right)

annbluebird
07-14-13, 02:36 PM
rainbow appears now in DS original ed. (since last 12hrs if I m right)
I had an automatic update and I saw that

sunkalito
07-14-13, 03:34 PM
Got it on my nephew's game using aether and griffin, first try. Lol.

hayjaime76
07-14-13, 10:08 PM
Congrats to everyone who has a Rainbow dragon! My first attempt = mist (used mist and water)! 2nd= fuzzy (mist and fairy)! AGGHHH I knew I shouldn't have used the fairy because of the green split! My air dragon is healing and I think I am ONLY going to use pure water & air from now on!
My question is: Does it matter what order I use them? (Do I breed water & air OR air & water?)
Wishing everyone still trying for the rainbow, GOOD LUCK! I just wish it was a little easier! I don't understand how some people get it on their FIRST try and others it takes FOREVER ( I would give up before trying 151 times!) if it doesn't work after a couple more times, then I will give up!

knightshade04
07-15-13, 03:04 AM
Congrats to everyone who has a Rainbow dragon! My first attempt = mist (used mist and water)! 2nd= fuzzy (mist and fairy)! AGGHHH I knew I shouldn't have used the fairy because of the green split! My air dragon is healing and I think I am ONLY going to use pure water & air from now on!
My question is: Does it matter what order I use them? (Do I breed water & air OR air & water?)
Wishing everyone still trying for the rainbow, GOOD LUCK! I just wish it was a little easier! I don't understand how some people get it on their FIRST try and others it takes FOREVER ( I would give up before trying 151 times!) if it doesn't work after a couple more times, then I will give up!

No, it doesn't make any difference which one you've got on the left/right it's just down to luck.
I tried with several different combos and eventually chucked mindvolt-air in and got my rainbow first try. From what I've read a few people have got theirs with mindvolt and either air or water. Good luck!

elitaserina
07-15-13, 09:47 AM
mindvolt+water first try. i'm going for a second since it seems you need to breed two pure for their hybrids. so far my second was mist. i hope it's not a theme! please Tl remove mist!!!!!!!

hellg3
07-15-13, 10:48 AM
I have been able to breed with the rainbow. So i am curious what is comming!

kittycountess
07-15-13, 11:16 AM
Wow, I got this on the second trial, using Gold and Water (I used Air and Water the first time and got a Mist fail.) I'm usually never that lucky but this time the dragons seemed to be kind to me. Now let's work on Helios and the Stone dragons.

kittycountess
07-15-13, 11:18 AM
mindvolt+water first try. i'm going for a second since it seems you need to breed two pure for their hybrids. so far my second was mist. i hope it's not a theme! please Tl remove mist!!!!!!!

Sometimes if you breed your pure with Diamond you get another pure. Worth trying if you have a Diamond.

fattom19
07-15-13, 01:37 PM
I have been able to breed with the rainbow. So i am curious what is comming!

What kind of results are you getting? basically rainbow as blue or yellow right?

peteparcon
07-15-13, 01:41 PM
What's the point? The habitat holds only 1 dragon.

mityaj
07-15-13, 02:00 PM
no luck with various combos on Android :-((( just mists and mindvolts... I thought after about 15-20 times I would have gotten it, but no.

wayneh23
07-15-13, 02:08 PM
no luck with various combos on Android :-((( just mists and mindvolts... I thought after about 15-20 times I would have gotten it, but no.

I also gave up after 20+ tries, also android, my results are always 99% mist.

gotalotaluv
07-15-13, 02:43 PM
Lemme get this right ... we downloaded a new edition, to get an impossible dragon (practically) that has a habitat that only holds 1 dragon? Purpose of which was what?

peteparcon
07-15-13, 03:23 PM
I got mine after 3 mists.

Android here.

NouraMoh
07-15-13, 03:35 PM
Lemme get this right ... we downloaded a new edition, to get an impossible dragon (practically) that has a habitat that only holds 1 dragon? Purpose of which was what?

It's a gorgeous dragon :)

PurpleMomOfFive
07-15-13, 03:40 PM
Got mine by accident with water and air after 3? Mist Dragons so I guess it's pretty, I bought the habitat even though I was saving up for the mythics habitat(that I also accidentally bred 2 of) that's sitting in my best for the past 2 weeks.

s_lynne
07-15-13, 04:01 PM
I got Rainbow on my iPad (3rd account) after 3 tries usin Water/Air. The funny thing is that I don't have enough coins to even get the habitat. But my main account (my iPod Touch) I can't get this dragon to save my life. And please don't gets started on my 2nd account (Note 2), all I get on that one are nothing but Mists.

Argsdragons
07-15-13, 04:08 PM
How did you get it? What did you breed?

nikkisauro7
07-15-13, 05:58 PM
Anyone have experience breeding with Rainbow? Just tried Rainbow and Angel and got 14 hours. Wondering if it splits and I have mist, or if I have another Rainbow.

kooky panda
07-15-13, 06:00 PM
Anyone have experience breeding with Rainbow? Just tried Rainbow and Angel and got 14 hours. Wondering if it splits and I have mist, or if I have another Rainbow.
I did Rainbow/fire- Got Mist
Rainbow/Diamond- Got Mist :(

nikkisauro7
07-15-13, 06:01 PM
I did Rainbow/fire- Got Mist
Rainbow/Diamond- Got Mist :(

Aww good to know :(

Still have my fingers crossed but probably unlikely..

hgar24
07-15-13, 06:20 PM
Quick question...is it possible to breed the dragon in the orginal DS since it was updated recently or just through the rainbow edition?
If so then I just wasted another 14 hours and can expect another mist :-(

I'm on android if your wondering....obvisously LOL!!!!

beejk
07-16-13, 12:37 AM
Quick question...is it possible to breed the dragon in the orginal DS since it was updated recently or just through the rainbow edition?

Its another lovely mist incoming ,why o why do they have to give it the same breeding time as mist.
I hate it so much if they give a rare or superrare dragon the same breeding combo and time as common dragons.
i will try to get this dragon , but i am afraid there are 100 mist fails incoming

Chlome
07-16-13, 12:40 AM
So many mists. Ugh. This game is getting annoying. I've been playing over a year, am a level 123, and don't even have a darn diamond yet!

sunkalito
07-16-13, 01:30 AM
So many mists. Ugh. This game is getting annoying. I've been playing over a year, am a level 123, and don't even have a darn diamond yet!

Same here... Level 117 :(

annbluebird
07-16-13, 02:53 AM

android here. it s possible to breed rainbow in the original DS

AlisinChanes
07-16-13, 04:08 AM
Trying to breed this or any particular dragon now is insane. I just noticed Bubble has been brought back for a limited time too lol. I think I'll save myself the fails on that one.

AlisinChanes
07-16-13, 04:30 AM
Oops, Bubble hasn't left so it can't be brought back! It's impossible to keep up with anymore.

FigmentValley
07-16-13, 06:27 AM
Think about it, guys. Perhaps what they are doing is leaning harder on "nature" and "physics" influences than on "color" of parents. If you have Water + Air you will most likely get mist. You may get a rainbow, but mist is much more likely. (Negating the sunlight factor ;) ) If you have Water + Mindvolt (lightning/storm) you often get a rainbow at the end. I got all Mists with Water + Air. The first try withWater X Mindvolt gave Rainbow...... (It makes me wonder what Water X Storm would yield.......?)

fairyfrenzy87
07-16-13, 06:52 AM
Yeah same for me. I was using Water + Air and always got Mist. I switched to Water + Mindvolt and got Rainbow on the first try last night :) Good Luck everyone!

HenryLucky1
07-16-13, 06:57 AM
Think about it, guys. Perhaps what they are doing is leaning harder on "nature" and "physics" influences than on "color" of parents. If you have Water + Air you will most likely get mist. You may get a rainbow, but mist is much more likely. (Negating the sunlight factor ;) ) If you have Water + Mindvolt (lightning/storm) you often get a rainbow at the end. I got all Mists with Water + Air. The first try withWater X Mindvolt gave Rainbow...... (It makes me wonder what Water X Storm would yield.......?)

LOL theory! Hmm, maybe it's true, but I got Mist with Mindvolt and Water, I just got 14 hrs with Seabreeze and Mindvolt, I know it's Mist :(

HenryLucky1
07-16-13, 07:06 AM
Maybe Sunrise and Storm is a working combo too .. O.o

danni7788
07-16-13, 07:12 AM
Maybe Sunrise and Storm is a working combo too .. O.o

Adorable!!!!! I've been doing Mindvolt/Mist... hmmm might switch to that one!

1cherryblossom
07-16-13, 07:36 AM

If solving puzzles is the way to get the dragons we want, it'll make the game more exciting! Breeding dragons shouldn't be based on luck, there's no fun and challenge in it. By the way, I got rainbow from mindvolt and water on one of my accounts too. Now I'm buying a water dragon for breeding on my main account.

annbluebird
07-16-13, 08:24 AM
I would like a lot this kind of way to find a combo ! but will this not be too easy?

FigmentValley
07-16-13, 08:27 AM
Perhaps we are playing the game "Counter-Factuals".... .. In an alternative world ruled by TeamLava, which dragons will be used to breed a diamond dragon? Postulate and defend.....

A Diamond Dragon comes from an Atlas crossed with a Helios dragon.

Atlas dragon hold heavy weight and provides pressure..... Helios dragon provides great heat. Together they produce diamonds....

annbluebird
07-16-13, 08:28 AM
in the nature case, we should be able to get a rainbow with sunrise and mindvolt too. anyone had a rainbow with this combo? too many fails?

FigmentValley
07-16-13, 09:15 AM
My answer is, unfortunately, probably incorrect. Helios Dragons are a result OF a Diamond breeding. To state that a Diamond can result from a Helios cross is a circular "chicken and egg" hypothesis. Perhaps Fire or Firestorm would be a better hypothesis, though I doubt those would contribute adequate heat.

On the other hand, this being an ALTERNATIVE world ruled by TeamLava, my original hypothesis may prove viable....

See.... Puzzles can be fun.....

TWINKLE!

amnesiaNo9
07-16-13, 09:44 AM
Used 130,000 apples getting this up to level 10 :-(. Took me months to get that many.

hgar24
07-16-13, 10:23 AM
Just got another mist :(
And now I have a mindvolt waiting in the den :mad:

This dragon might as well be an ultra rare to me....
Any advice guys? What combo should I try next?

hellg3
07-16-13, 11:31 AM
I got an island, so blue and yellow, breeding rainbow with diamond

hellg3
07-16-13, 11:33 AM
Mist, sorry :-)

annbluebird
07-16-13, 01:20 PM

firestorm/island ? can not be worse.. jk but who knows

Natashanz
07-16-13, 02:05 PM

Me too, 3 mist fails and now a mindvolt...sigh...this is getting old quick

07-16-13, 11:37 PM
Try switching the combos you used up. If pure colors don't work, use one pure color and mist/clown/mindvolt to see if it helps.

HenryLucky1
07-16-13, 11:54 PM
Adorable!!!!! I've been doing Mindvolt/Mist... hmmm might switch to that one!
Nooooo!!! Too many fails!

in the nature case, we should be able to get a rainbow with sunrise and mindvolt too. anyone had a rainbow with this combo? too many fails?

Yep, but just a person who really wanna know/serious to do an experiment wanna try that combo. ahem..Sunrise.., 24 hours...ahem

lollipop_rp
07-17-13, 07:47 AM
Question: someone said Mindvolt x water.

Did this combo work for anyone?

danni7788
07-17-13, 07:49 AM

I'm trying it now! Got 14 hours, but probably yet another mist.

HenryLucky1
07-17-13, 07:57 AM

I've done it for 3 times, got 2 Mist and 14 hours in den

allenomg
07-17-13, 08:19 AM
i have gotten like 5 mists
why must i have bad luck getting the new pure dragons :C first cosmic then fairytale and now rainbow

angellahg
07-17-13, 08:57 AM
I cant believe I still dont have this one, countless mists!

jannywanny7
07-17-13, 09:22 AM
Very cool dragon.....love the multiple colors and the happy feelings generated from this dragon!!!

zhynabella
07-17-13, 10:34 AM
Where is the banner for this element?

najess
07-17-13, 11:39 AM
I got rainbow in the first try with mindvolt and water :D

finnth12
07-17-13, 11:45 AM
I'm still trying too, pls!:(

hgar24
07-17-13, 11:53 AM
I got rainbow in the first try with mindvolt and water :D

Rub it in our faces why don't you :-(.....jk! Lol

I just got another mindvolt 2nd in a row.

annbluebird
07-17-13, 01:19 PM
Where is the banner for this element?
this is a good question! maybe a part of the future surprise?

wayneh23
07-17-13, 01:23 PM
I gave up trying for this dragon until i know what the story is with the "surprise" could be a waste of my time.

sandygin
07-17-13, 02:38 PM
I kept getting mist every time with air and water so I did as suggested earlier in this thread and switched my combo to seabreeze and storm. I got it first try with that. Try putting blue/yellow with another blue/yellow

hgar24
07-17-13, 02:46 PM
I think I will try a Mindvolt/Mist combo next since I have been getting tons of the two.

sunkalito
07-17-13, 04:16 PM
Tried water and air and got a mist, then tried water and clown (I think xD) and got it.

danni7788
07-17-13, 04:42 PM
It's officially been a week and I still haven't gotten it. Been breeding all combinations of blue/yellow exclusively. Come to my island, rainbow!

akocek
07-17-13, 04:58 PM
Has anyone successfully bred this dragon using DS Fairy Tales edition? I installed the Rainbow edition but it crashes too much and the rainbow dragon now shows up in the FT edition but I'm scared to waste time trying to breed it in FT if I have not chance of getting it. Thanks for any help on this!

chiefdragon
07-17-13, 09:02 PM
I've tried every combo of blue/yellow dragons. All I get is mist!

1cherryblossom
07-17-13, 09:55 PM
I've tried every combo of blue/yellow dragons. All I get is mist!

After 26 attempts using different dragons including mercury and gold,I bought and evolved a water dragon, bred it with mindvolt and got a rainbow. Water was on the right. Hope you get it soon!

HenryLucky1
07-17-13, 11:41 PM
Android and still nothing here :(
I've tried Water and Mindvolt, Seabreeze and Mindvolt, Air and Water, the result......nothing but Mist :(

Kainoma
07-18-13, 12:10 AM
I got rainbow!!! From water and air

Kainoma
07-18-13, 12:17 AM
I feel stupid though. I started playing a week ago. I didn't know how to make one. I thought I had to buy one. Then I breed air and water and saw 14 hours. Looked nonlinear and thought it was mist. I stared at my kindle like a dope for aminute till it sunk in. Now I need to save up for a habitat for her.

wayneh23
07-18-13, 01:45 AM
OHH finally burnt thru some gold but got this with mist/mindvolt

allenomg
07-18-13, 10:43 AM
morrrrrre mists :c

andromedablack
07-18-13, 11:53 AM
First try with water + air gave me mindvold, second try with water + mist... rainbow! :D

caketester88
07-18-13, 12:13 PM
Whoo-hooooo!!!!! I've finally got a rainbow, YAY!! Is sitting on the nest. I thought i'd never get one.
I've been breeding constantly for it since it's release.
First try with topaz & water = island (and a very confused me!).
Since then I've used air & mindvolt continuously ( inc spending 140 gold on speeding), resulting in a devastating number of mists and 1 mindvolt.
I tried air+mist, sped it up = RAINBOW. :-)

Now back to trying for BB.....

HenryLucky1
07-18-13, 03:09 PM
Yepyyyy! My fourth Mist (with Water x Mindvolt combo. I got a tons of Mist before) is actually a Rainbow!! Just put it on nest, Water x Mindvolt..

kwhales
07-18-13, 04:09 PM
Yepyyyy! My fourth Mist (with Water x Mindvolt combo. I got a tons of Mist before) is actually a Rainbow!! Just put it on nest, Water x Mindvolt..

Congratulations Henry. I just got another mist. Woohoo.

hamadrys
07-18-13, 04:55 PM
Congrats Boo! Very happy for you :)

danni7788
07-18-13, 06:10 PM
Finally got it today with water and air! :)

goddessnikole
07-18-13, 07:00 PM
I just want to say that I read the post several times on rainbow, and I swear to BOB the description said "CHANCE" of finding a pot of gold...... I think team lava did that to attempt to sway people to spend 500g out the gate...... GOLD should be an on chance maybe 1-2 times a week, following the same amount patterns as any of the teasing treasure dragons. TSK TSK

allenomg
07-18-13, 07:40 PM
finally got mine!
mindvolt & air

SaphireTheDragon
07-18-13, 08:12 PM
Since I'm honestly too lazy to go search through 84 pages, has anyone gotten the Rainbow dragon from Diamond and a dragon made up of blue and yellow yet?

ananditocakra
07-18-13, 09:36 PM
got it after about 10 mists and a mindvolt.. with air and water

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 12:12 AM
Congrats Boo! Very happy for you :)
Thanks!!

Congratulations Henry. I just got another mist. Woohoo.
Do you try for second Rainbow? Good luck!!!

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 12:18 AM
Since I'm honestly too lazy to go search through 84 pages, has anyone gotten the Rainbow dragon from Diamond and a dragon made up of blue and yellow yet?

Don't be lazy!! But, based on Knj00's theory, you can't get Rainbow with Diamond x Blue yellow dragon.

doop01
07-19-13, 12:24 AM
Woohoo! Congrats Henry! :D

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 12:29 AM
Thanks Doop!!

lanadelgaga
07-19-13, 12:42 AM
Was expecting a mist but got it 2nd try with Mindvolt an Diamond! First was Mist

dragon638
07-19-13, 01:36 AM

I got mine with Gold x Mindvolt, 2nd try. I think either Gold or Mercury can be used for this one :)

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 05:20 AM
Just send my Rainbow to temple, I can't wait to breed it with something!

kwhales
07-19-13, 06:45 AM
Just send my Rainbow to temple, I can't wait to breed it with something!

Its not breedable...yet.

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 07:52 AM
Its not breedable...yet.

Kooky breed it though

knj00
07-19-13, 07:53 AM
Kooky breed it though

I used it as a breeding parent also. I did Diamond+Rainbow and got lots of Air, Water, Mist and Mindvolt Dragons.

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 07:55 AM
I must try it, then I'll....

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 07:56 AM
Trust it ;) don't think I don't believe you :)

knj00
07-19-13, 07:58 AM
I also got a few more Rainbows... poor little things they are just too pretty to sell. :(

GCMomOfFour
07-19-13, 07:59 AM
My breeding results trying for Rainbow:
Water/Air = Mist
Water/Air = Mist
Water/Air = Mist
Air/Water = Mist
Air/Water = Mist
Mindvolt/Water = Mist
Mindvolt/Water = Mist
Mindvolt/Mist = Mist
Water/Air = Mist
Mindvolt/Water = Mindvolt
Mist/Mindvolt = Mist
Mist/Air = Mindvolt (currently breeding)
I don't mean to be impatient and I enjoy a challenge as much as the next person but am about ready to give up and move on to something else since I have so many other dragons that I don't have yet and it is much more fun when you get something new every now and then.

lolzillaz
07-19-13, 03:48 PM
I don't have 500k yet and I may have a rainbow breeding currently, should I be playing with non-rainbow version until I have the money to buy the habitat? It seems otherwise I just wasted 14 hours of breeding time.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 04:16 PM
If it's a Rainbow and you can't hatch it yet, you may choose to sell it or better, buy a second nest.

lolzillaz
07-19-13, 04:27 PM
If it's a Rainbow and you can't hatch it yet, you may choose to sell it or better, buy a second nest.

Yeh, a little late now since I don't have 250 gold. Let's all pray for eagle :-) . Is rainbow a once you get it you won't get another dragon or should I not be using rainbow edition until I can afford the habitat?

hamadrys
07-19-13, 04:32 PM
Some people are really having trouble getting it, so it's too bad if you gotta sell it. If you can't afford the habitat yet, maybe you should switch back to Fairytale edition then...

kwhales
07-19-13, 05:04 PM
Just got my rainbow from water and air. Tried seabreeze and storm and seabreeze and mindvolt. But all it took for me was getting down to basics. Yay.

kbrown0410
07-19-13, 05:04 PM
Got mine at second attempt with Air and Water - currently in nest

lolzillaz
07-19-13, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the advice.

doop01
07-19-13, 05:43 PM
Just got my rainbow from water and air. Tried seabreeze and storm and seabreeze and mindvolt. But all it took for me was getting down to basics. Yay.
Finally, yay! :D
But still feel free to breed the Troll for me..... ;)

ganodustin
07-19-13, 05:44 PM
i checked fairytales edition already. there is rainbow dragon.

kwhales
07-19-13, 05:53 PM
Finally, yay! :D
But still feel free to breed the Troll for me..... ;)

Thanks. After mine, I will start on yours.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 06:18 PM
Thanks. After mine, I will start on yours.
Congrats :) But what about my Medusa. The Dragon master didn't deliver it yet...so maybe you could. Yes?

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 06:28 PM

Good job!!

s_lynne
07-20-13, 01:29 AM
Still can't get this dragon no matter what combo I use. Gettin real sick and tired of all these 14h and 22h fails. About to just say screw it and give up!!! Not fun at all.

wolftiger1234
07-20-13, 05:21 AM
Just got rainbow first try using clown/air. Thnx to the free gold from bingo lvl 7 (!!) I sped up my 14 hr breed time and that pretty egg was in my nest :) trying for naga now- got 9 hrs but I bet it's another light :(

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 05:33 AM
~ I think there won't another Rainbow type dragons because of the habitat just hold 1 dragon, isn't it? TL made it breedable (can go into den) because they don't want players got Infinity easily, but why the outcome are Air, Water, Mist, etc...why not Fire??

~ Another theory, Rainbow is like Diamond.. but why she went into star tab (old Diamond tab) in market?

~ Or someone said we'll need it for Gemstone..

It's so useless in breeding den NOW (who know that third theory is true!?), so it's same as Infinity, just for decoration...

LilMzB4Life
07-20-13, 12:19 PM
This dragon need to be labeled Ultra Rare!!! I swear I'm having the hardest time ever getting this one. I'm so sick of getting all these Mist dragons. The only good thing was getting 2 mindvolts which was a nice change from Mist, Mist, and more Mist. I've tried air/water, gold/mercury, and presently clown/air. The habitat is serving as a decoration for now.

Miamoon00
07-20-13, 03:14 PM
tried breeding air and water dragons to get mind volt and got a rainbow egg instead...

Can a rainbow go in any habitat or do I have to but a rainbow habitat for it?

Thx

funnyrandomness5112
07-20-13, 03:38 PM
tried breeding air and water dragons to get mind volt and got a rainbow egg instead...

Can a rainbow go in any habitat or do I have to but a rainbow habitat for it?

Thx
Rainbow 500k coins

finnth12
07-20-13, 06:08 PM
I still couldn't get one rainbow! I need to bring my dragons to the doctor cause they can't breed something good, lol. Oh please, tired of getting mist and mindvolt.

maximinidan
07-20-13, 09:53 PM
Did someone say mist...? I swear to god, I must have gotten a hundred of them! No rainbow in sight... :(
Saw one of the biggest, most beautiful rainbow ever yesterday, and I thought my luck might change, but alas!

AlisinChanes
07-21-13, 08:00 AM
Ugh finally got Rainbow. Of the few dragons I was using, only Water was epic (sad yes). So I got Air and Coral to level 10, put them in and finally!

AlisinChanes
07-21-13, 08:02 AM
Ugh finally got Rainbow. Of the few dragons I was using, only Water was epic (sad yes). So I got Air and Coral to level 10, put them in and finally! *Mist, not Coral.

wassupbaby
07-21-13, 09:54 AM
I've tried many combo since the day it was released but all i got was mist and mindvolt. Then i gave up and come with my favorite combo : diamond + diamond and bam! 14 hrs .First i thought it could be night elf or big bad .Great ! Since i already have both bb and nightelf , im gonna trade it for big onyx yay ! 14hrs later - bam - a rainbow egg , well ok then :) This's how i got my rainbow, i got it when i finally gave up on it :)

Argsdragons
07-21-13, 04:17 PM
Mist.... :/

SaphireTheDragon
07-21-13, 08:25 PM
After using Mindvolt dragon and Air dragon 3 times and only getting Mist dragon, I decided to switch it up.
Got Rainbow first time by Mist dragon and Water dragon combination!

MoonStars2
07-22-13, 08:21 AM
Ok I have tried many combo's and spent enough money on buying gold :mad: I am tired of this stupid game I have spent probably ?500 already and get nowhere.

Thanks for nothing

LilMzB4Life
07-22-13, 12:45 PM
On my continuous quest for Rainbow, I decided to give Storm/Topaz a try until my Sapphire is done evolving. Anyhoo, I got Mist on the first try and now I have a 20 hr wait on the second try. Anybody have any idea what this could be? At first I thought another island but there's no green. Then I thought about magic but there's no red. So I'm completely clueless at this point. :-/

igames4me
07-22-13, 12:59 PM
On my continuous quest for Rainbow, I decided to give Storm/Topaz a try until my Sapphire is done evolving. Anyhoo, I got Mist on the first try and now I have a 20 hr wait on the second try. Anybody have any idea what this could be? At first I thought another island but there's no green. Then I thought about magic but there's no red. So I'm completely clueless at this point. :-/
It's island
Craftable dragons now have a mix of blue/green

tuskmage
07-22-13, 01:01 PM

You getting an island dragon. Beacuse you are using gemstone dragon. Got mine from Mindvolt/Water.

LilMzB4Life
07-22-13, 01:05 PM
Thank you for letting me know. That sucks but at least now I know. I'll give Mindvolt/water a try next.

DestinysChild
07-22-13, 02:07 PM
After many tries with Water and Air resulting in Mist-and thinking my android just refused to make a Rainbow-I finally got it. I took a break and tried for a couple other Dragons I dont have then viola! Rainbow. I have heard others say to quit trying for a bit then go back and try later. I used alot of gold. I think the same hatch time for Mist and Rainbow is kinda mean of TeamLava.

sharbuch
07-23-13, 07:42 PM
Team lava don't realize that there 24 hours in a day 12 and14 and 16 seem to be there favorite times I am so sick of getting mist and mind volt so I left them and tried for gem got 16 hours whoohoo another serpent I thought this was suppose to be fun but not getting anything new for months is no fun I think after 50 times they would just give us a free pass been trying for the new one and I am falling way behind can't keep up with all the new dragon ,last new one I got was golum I'm not having any fun anymore so much so that I only come back to the game once a day now. I use to be addicted to it not anymore could careless now I have even shut down all the other games now it just not fun anymore none of them this one comes out with new dragons to fast and BS,rs,and fs are to long in between goals. Might just have too do the same with D's shut it down too when you can't breed anything new its no fun anymore. Sorry rant over now. If anyone can think of a way to bring the fun back please let me know.

luffydragonus
07-24-13, 04:15 AM
wo..hoooo.... i got it,,,first try minvolt x seabreze
epic

kirstyns
07-24-13, 04:34 AM
I have gotten 3 if them using Atlantis and scorpion. Trying for diamond and keep getting rainbows

yayacupcake
07-24-13, 06:41 AM
2nd try with Water & Air, nice that I got it so quickly after spending 1 month trying to get the Independence Dragon.

yeshayahu
07-24-13, 08:02 AM
I agree with Sharbuch. No fun anymore. I so want to get the Rainbow, but because I am breeding for Helios, 105X's & counting. When you have no money to buy Gold it makes the game no fun. I am here to find the Breeds for Rainbow! Hopefully I can breed for Rainbow soon.

alyssafriends
07-24-13, 05:39 PM
Yes, this dragon looks cool but the habitat only holds one dragon. It's not worth the space since we're limited in number of habitats.

DestinysChild
07-24-13, 09:45 PM
Bred Rainbow with Night and got 14 hours. I cannot firgure out what it is...an Illusion maybe (Hopefully). Any ideas? Thanx

inxie
07-24-13, 10:35 PM
I am having a really difficult time breeding this one! I aleeady bought the habitat so feel like I have to keep trying! Here is my combos mindvolt xmist - 1 mist 2 mindvolts air x water - 6 mists mist x water - mist I am now breeding mist and air. I donrt have any diamonds or seabreeze so cant try with them but im about to give up on this one honestly there is loads of other dragons I still wish to try for

inxieq
07-26-13, 02:38 AM
Wow guys finally got it with mindvolt and water after 10 mists. I have been putting my rare dragon on the left lately and common on the right I dont know but feels like that is improving my breeding outcomes now for mermaid dragon.

s_lynne
07-29-13, 05:34 PM
I'm not havin any luck with this dragon on my iPod. So far all I've gotten were 84 Mists and 22 MindVolts. Rapidly losing interest here.

danni7788
07-29-13, 07:14 PM
I'm not havin any luck with this dragon on my iPod. So far all I've gotten were 84 Mists and 22 MindVolts. Rapidly losing interest here.

Hmm... What combo were you using? I read that the blue and yellow need to come from separate parents (ie, diamond+mist wouldn't work), but I didn't quite believe it.. Until now. Those numbers are pretty crazy. It's kind of like how people were debating if love+water could give you virtue, since the red/white are from the same parent. Did you have yellow in one parent and blue in the other?

s_lynne
07-30-13, 01:01 AM
Hmm... What combo were you using? I read that the blue and yellow need to come from separate parents (ie, diamond+mist wouldn't work), but I didn't quite believe it.. Until now. Those numbers are pretty crazy. It's kind of like how people were debating if love+water could give you virtue, since the red/white are from the same parent. Did you have yellow in one parent and blue in the other?

Yes I have the elements comin from different parents. The combo I'm usin right now is Night/Gold cuz my sister said that she got 4 rainbows with this combo. But before that, I've used Air/Water, Mist/Clown, Mist/MindVolt, Clown/MindVolt, Mercury/Gold, etc. but still nothing. It's gettin a little frustrating.

inxieq
07-30-13, 01:34 AM
Yes I have the elements comin from different parents. The combo I'm usin right now is Night/Gold cuz my sister said that she got 4 rainbows with this combo. But before that, I've used Air/Water, Mist/Clown, Mist/MindVolt, Clown/MindVolt, Mercury/Gold, etc. but still nothing. It's gettin a little frustrating.

Did u try mindvolt and water all the other combinations gave me mists only.

beaglemom1
07-30-13, 05:45 AM
got my rainbow egg yesterday come visit it & say hello saving up for the habitat now

beaglemom1
07-30-13, 05:48 AM
used water and air took a few trys too

beaglemom1
07-30-13, 05:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/kathy5/rbe_zps3acb8078.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kathy5/media/rbe_zps3acb8078.png.html)

Edit(KP) Added to Post 1

kms899
07-30-13, 10:32 AM
Just got 14hrs from minevolt and water, lets hope it's rainbow.

s_lynne
07-30-13, 11:20 PM
Did u try mindvolt and water all the other combinations gave me mists only.

Yeah, I tried MindVolt/Water. That combo yielded a few MindVolts and way too many Mists. I even tried MindVolt/Air, and even that didn't work for me. :(

beaglefamily
08-01-13, 06:43 AM
just go mine from water & air just keep doing each one first so if you do air & water if it fails the next breeding do water & air that is what I did & got 1 rainbow on each of my accounts

skittykitty42
08-01-13, 03:49 PM
Just want to say, breeding the island dragon with the firestorm dragon I got the Rainbow dragon twice in a row after I had given up on it. I was trying for the diamond dragon >.>

Anyways, if you don't have a rainbow dragon try Island dragon + Firestorm Dragon

richellabenoja
08-03-13, 04:03 AM
im gonna wait for the social dragon before i try for this rainbow dragon.lol.

cquinn32
08-03-13, 08:37 AM
I sure hope something else comes of this dragon cause right now this thing is just a drain on my island.

beaglefamily
08-07-13, 03:42 AM
Trying for the social dragon got another rainbow :confused:

mrarfan
08-07-13, 03:47 AM
Trying for the social dragon got another rainbow :confused:

After I get Independence I will try for Social (or if I'm lucky I'll get Rainbow...I've built the habitat weeks ago xD)

keeli84
08-07-13, 07:23 PM
Took me forever to get one. Now trying for Social dragon, I'm getting more than I know what to do with! Wish they could be traded for materials at least. Oh well.

LilMzB4Life
08-08-13, 03:15 AM
Was able to get Social on my first attempt but still no luck with Rainbow. :-(

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-12-13, 09:35 PM
I agree it's no longer fun without reward... after months of constant failed attempts for Helios, Quetzal, Big Bad and many others I haven't bred anything more than commons to be traded... haven't had time to breed pink or black hybrids, mythics or ANY of the new releases. Missed out on so much and I have absolutely nothing to show for all that time wasted.

rudipreciousmocha
08-13-13, 09:07 AM
I've been trying 24/7 since July 10th, the day the Rainbow came out, for a Rainbow. I give up. I've had an average of two failed attempts every day for 32 days. Is it worth it? NO! Gee, do you think they want me to buy it with gold? Ain't happening.

aceblade
08-13-13, 09:11 AM
I've been trying 24/7 since July 10th, the day the Rainbow came out, for a Rainbow. I give up. I've had an average of two failed attempts every day for 32 days. Is it worth it? NO! Gee, do you think they want me to buy it with gold? Ain't happening.

Yeah, I've had similar bad luck trying for Leo.

jackie2006
08-13-13, 09:41 AM
it is NOT worth it. one habitat only holds 1 dragon for the max capacity 3K, and Rainbow earns low coins, lvl 8 earn 498 per hr.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-13-13, 07:49 PM
it is NOT worth it. one habitat only holds 1 dragon for the max capacity 3K, and Rainbow earns low coins, lvl 8 earn 498 per hr. I want Rainbow bc I actually like its design. But I haven't had a chance to even try to breed for it yet!

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-15-13, 07:44 AM
I agree it's no longer fun without reward... after months of constant failed attempts for Helios, Quetzal, Big Bad and many others I haven't bred anything more than commons to be traded... haven't had time to breed pink or black hybrids, mythics or ANY of the new releases. Missed out on so much and I have absolutely nothing to show for all that time wasted.

Go figure... Yesterday I got my first Cheshire before time ran out. Turned around and immediately bred a Rainbow on my first try, used a Storm /Mist btw

Rainstorms45
08-15-13, 03:36 PM
I keep getting mists... Been just using water/air air/water got 3 mists so far.. And another 14hr in den...

lilobrat05
08-18-13, 07:14 PM
Got mine with social and clown, took quite a few tries but I just kept changing the dragons but making sure both were blue and yellow.

DweebGirl
08-18-13, 09:26 PM
I haven't gotten 1 yet but it beautiful and i would like 1. I thought that since it earns so litte that they were gonna make Rainbow hybrids instead of the new Tropic dragons & hybrids. Does the rainbow habitat hold more than 1 dragon or is it like the diamond habitat?

kms899
08-19-13, 05:20 AM
I'm still after this little bugger.

the hab only house 1 dragon and max 3000 coins i think.

144Bear
08-19-13, 09:34 AM
Ok, I've got a rainbow egg due to hatch in a couple of hours--how do I get rid of the dragon? I'm only on level 13 and have nowhere near enough coin to build the habitat. (Bred Air/Water, both at level 4.) Any suggestions?

kooky panda
08-19-13, 09:51 AM
Ok, I've got a rainbow egg due to hatch in a couple of hours--how do I get rid of the dragon? I'm only on level 13 and have nowhere near enough coin to build the habitat. (Bred Air/Water, both at level 4.) Any suggestions?

You will need to wait for it to hatch(or speed it up using gold), then you can sell the egg.

144Bear
08-19-13, 10:17 AM
You will need to wait for it to hatch(or speed it up using gold), then you can sell the egg.
Thank you!

Rainstorms45
08-19-13, 12:15 PM
Still have no rainbow .... grrr.....

LilMzB4Life
08-19-13, 03:19 PM
I still have the habitat all ready to go but no Rainbow in sight. ��

lollipop_rp
08-19-13, 03:32 PM
I try not to get the habitat ahead of time for that very reason

I get once I have confirmed it is the dragon I need a habitat for

MariellaAmsler
08-20-13, 08:45 AM
I'm trying for weeks but no rainbow dragon :(
What would be some combo?

wayneh23
08-20-13, 01:58 PM
I'm trying for weeks but no rainbow dragon :(
What would be some combo?
Air/Water is prob still the best with only 4 possible outcomes.

DweebGirl
08-21-13, 01:38 PM
I'm still after this little bugger.

the hab only house 1 dragon and max 3000 coins i think.

Ok ty. I wont try for it then lol. If i get it on accident ok but I won't stress myself tryna breed it.

400cain
08-22-13, 03:14 PM
am at lvl 14 and got the rainbow egg. cant tell how much fun i got with waiting till i got the 500k for the habitat:(

400cain
08-22-13, 03:20 PM
breed a lucky lvl4 life(both parents are lucky) with a proably luck lvl4 yellow.

for more info an watch add 402cain

LilMzB4Life
08-22-13, 06:30 PM
Oh my gosh!!!Oh my gosh!!!Oh my gosh!!! I finally got Rainbow with Clown/Social!!! Now my habitat will be more than just a decoration!!! Yay!!!

kms899
08-25-13, 04:01 AM
first go with air and water and get rainbow.

Olihase
08-26-13, 02:41 PM
Please help me! I am in Level 18 and got a rainbow egg. But I don't have the habitat in my market, so I'm not able to buy. Do I need a special level or what do I have to do for getting it in my market?

Thanks for answers!
Oli

kms899
08-26-13, 03:26 PM
Please help me! I am in Level 18 and got a rainbow egg. But I don't have the habitat in my market, so I'm not able to buy. Do I need a special level or what do I have to do for getting it in my market?

Thanks for answers!
Oli

just save up for a habitat.

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:29 PM
Can't we get another rainbow-type to keep this one company? It looks lonely in its habitat. Lol.

kms899
08-26-13, 03:34 PM
Can't we get another rainbow-type to keep this one company? It looks lonely in its habitat. Lol.

some dragons like to be alone.:p

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:37 PM
some dragons like to be alone.:p

Quite the anti-social then! Maybe we should schedule a date between a social dragon and a rainbow xD see if they got along... Or, since they're like opposites... THERE WOULD BE A HUGE PARADOX and the time-space slip would TOTALLY RUPTURE and then there would be a HUMONGOUS BLACK HOLE that would suck our devices in and then TEAM LAVA'S SERVER PC'S would spit out EXPLODING HAMBURGERS!!!

...okay, best leave rainbow alone.

I'm scared of my rainbow now. Never trust a dragon with that much make-up, just like clown dragons. Bunch of weirdos.

kms899
08-26-13, 03:39 PM
Quite the anti-social then! Maybe we should schedule a date between a social dragon and a rainbow xD see if they got along... Or, since they're like opposites... THERE WOULD BE A HUGE PARADOX and the time-space slip would TOTALLY RUPTURE and then there would be a HUMONGOUS BLACK HOLE that would suck our devices in and then TEAM LAVA'S SERVER PC'S would spit out EXPLODING HAMBURGERS!!!

...okay, best leave rainbow alone.

I'm scared of my rainbow now. Never trust a dragon with that much make-up, just like clown dragons. Bunch of weirdos.

nice imagination:p

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:50 PM
nice imagination:p

Don't ask. I did dream of exploding burgers once. Lol.

kms899
08-26-13, 03:55 PM

one day TL might have a hamburger dragon that will explode, then you need to breed the dragon again.

sunkalito
08-26-13, 04:07 PM
one day TL might have a hamburger dragon that will explode, then you need to breed the dragon again.

Ohmygosh that's terrible xD or... Hey , maybe it could be the rainbow cow dragon... And upon exploding it would turn into loads of hamburgers to feed our dragons with.
They can't just be fruitarians, can they??

dragon1fighter
08-26-13, 04:40 PM
I would like some of my dragons to explode and give me gold lol but I think we should be able to trade dragons and get gold in return! Or trade dragons for gold?

kooky panda
08-26-13, 06:05 PM

Thanks for answers!
Oli

I checked my kindle fire and I can buy it and I am on level 19. Are you seeing in the market but it is locked?
Are you not seeing it at all?
Are you looking under the "all tab" for habitants?

Olihase
08-27-13, 04:41 AM
It isn't there at all. Not locked, it is not in my market! Does I need another kind of habitat before I can buy it?

kooky panda
08-27-13, 06:25 AM
It isn't there at all. Not locked, it is not in my market! Does I need another kind of habitat before I can buy it?
For the rainbow dragon, you will need the Rainbow Road Habitant.
If this is not showing in your game, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

[S8] Elsa
08-28-13, 10:32 AM

Sounds dangerous. Let's steer the thread back on topic so players who are looking for information about the Rainbow Dragon can find it more easily.

paulagoiis
08-28-13, 10:55 AM
got mine with air (level 10) and water (level 4)

jesskiee
09-05-13, 07:09 AM
Love this dragon!!! So much so that my other isle is slowly becoming a rainbow island :D :D

dragontan2
09-05-13, 11:58 AM
This rainbow dragon is a beauty

sunkalito
09-05-13, 12:04 PM
Sounds dangerous. Let's steer the thread back on topic so players who are looking for information about the Rainbow Dragon can find it more easily.

Sorry. :p

I really wish we could have two slots for another rainbow dragon. I wanted to keep one as a baby, i'm about to sell my 3rd extra rainbow. :/

moostermine
09-05-13, 12:34 PM
Sorry. :p

I really wish we could have two slots for another rainbow dragon. I wanted to keep one as a baby, i'm about to sell my 3rd extra rainbow. :/
Rofl! I think I've sold at least that many as well!( actually thinking of selling the one I kept and it's silly one slot habitat!)

J85909266
09-05-13, 02:48 PM
I think it should've be an ultra rare one off, kind of like Infinity.

Horntail21
09-06-13, 05:38 PM
Just jamming dragons together and got one with Aurora/Griffin. Few more possibilities with that pair though maybe lol

kikinejks
09-17-13, 11:43 AM
I hatched a rainbow dragon but the rainbow road is nowhere to find in the habitat buying section. HELPPP

kooky panda
09-17-13, 01:42 PM
I hatched a rainbow dragon but the rainbow road is nowhere to find in the habitat buying section. HELPPP

I am showing it in my market- I am on a IOS device.
Try restarting your device.
What device do you play on?

doop01
09-18-13, 01:32 AM
It still shows in the star section of the habitat market on my android game.

PaternosterGang
10-14-13, 07:19 PM
The Rainbow Dragon has disappeared from the market?! (But the Rainbow Road habitat has not!)

kooky panda
10-14-13, 07:23 PM
The Rainbow Dragon has disappeared from the market?! (But the Rainbow Road habitat has not!)
I am still seeing it in my market. (iphone 5)

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 08:31 PM
This dragon sucks, I got it by accident and I sold it cuz it don't make a lot of coins! Even at level 10 lol that is a waste of food. Unless you like this dragon I don't see why anybody would want it I think it's useless

PaternosterGang
10-14-13, 08:33 PM
I am still seeing it in my market. (iphone 5)

I'm on Android...

sunkalito
10-15-13, 03:03 AM
I wish the Rainbow dragon had someone to keep it company. It looks so stupid lonely all by itself in that habitat. Maybe a Spectrum dragon, or a Rain dragon, or an LGBT dragon. Lol.

Sparkly888
10-15-13, 05:38 AM
This dragon sucks, I got it by accident and I sold it cuz it don't make a lot of coins! Even at level 10 lol that is a waste of food. Unless you like this dragon I don't see why anybody would want it I think it's useless

Agree. And then to buy a special habitat.....that only houses 1.
I wish I hadn't kept mine.
I just didn't realize it at the time.

And is it true you can't breed or trade them??

killah611
11-10-13, 10:21 PM
rainbow is missing in my market too and no goal...im on android

RightHereWaitingCafe
11-22-13, 08:37 AM
Omg I got my rainbow, one of the dragon that I wanna own it for sure though he is a lonely one haha. Anybody, who still wan a try for rainbow dragon, u can try this combo from the helps here (mist and water). I got it within first try of this ^^

aceblade
11-27-13, 10:50 PM
I should have tried for this when I had Boosted Breeding. lol

aceblade
12-03-13, 10:19 AM
I just got it yesterday using Social and Mist.
:)

luna2cute
12-04-13, 12:41 PM
I have been trying for a few days now with water and air. lots of mist fails. No rainbows yet. But i bought a habitat already (2 actually, dont adk me why! Lol ) so i hope to get one soon. :-)

jesskiee
12-16-13, 10:34 PM
So I've got a few of these on my 2nd isle :P haha. Only trying for rainbows over everything else :cool:

rubyhummer
03-16-14, 10:35 AM
Finally got my first rainbow today, as a fail. Which is fine, because I didn't have it. Gave up on this one, as well as, diamond and gemstone a long time ago!!!

Had to laugh 'cause I see players at really early levels already having two or three of these guys. I'm thinking they might be given out a few extras of these, since it's around St. Patrick's Day.

Breeding combo: Aether/Leopard

echo005
03-19-14, 02:53 AM
Finally got my first rainbow today, as a fail. Which is fine, because I didn't have it. Gave up on this one, as well as, diamond and gemstone a long time ago!!!

Had to laugh 'cause I see players at really early levels already having two or three of these guys. I'm thinking they might be given out a few extras of these, since it's around St. Patrick's Day.

Breeding combo: Aether/Leopard

than you SO much for your combo as i have tried lots since this dragon came out and hadn't got it-until now.i am dead chuffed and pleased after getting loads of fruitloops trying for leprachaun

eshuman17
03-20-14, 02:12 PM
than you SO much for your combo as i have tried lots since this dragon came out and hadn't got it-until now.i am dead chuffed and pleased after getting loads of fruitloops trying for leprachaun

Hahahaha! Fruitloops, I love it :)

rubyhummer
04-05-14, 08:46 AM
Glad it could help you and congrads!

jesskiee
04-15-14, 11:29 AM
Never ever remove rainbow dragon!!!! This is all I breed on my 2nd isle (50+) dunno why but I love this dragon!!!

akanksha2001
04-18-14, 05:50 AM
I'm on level 95 and haven't bred a rainbow yet!!! All I get is mists!!! I've got a feeling this dragon is ultra-rare for me! Got my diamond before this and yet can't seem to get this one! All my low level neighbours have a rainbow... It's so unfair!!!

chalupa2030
04-18-14, 06:17 AM
Try this ~

Air + Water

Good luck!!

sweetie_bug
07-03-14, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone, I got a rainbow dragon while trying for a social dragon. Do I have to buy a rainbow habitat for $100K?

dangerb0y
07-04-14, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone, I got a rainbow dragon while trying for a social dragon. Do I have to buy a rainbow habitat for $100K?

Yes you do.

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 12:11 PM

Hey ~ I think I paid a Millon way back! 100k is nothing! Congrats!

sweetie_bug
07-04-14, 05:35 PM
How many of you saved up coins for your rainbow habitat and how many of you spent money on it?

dangerb0y
07-04-14, 06:41 PM
How many of you saved up coins for your rainbow habitat and how many of you spent money on it?

What level are you?

Even if it takes a couple of days to save up coin keep the Rainbow dragon. I have never bred it twice. My family members have yet to get it. And there are complaints here and there that it is hard to breed.

sweetie_bug
07-04-14, 10:41 PM
What level are you?

Even if it takes a couple of days to save up coin keep the Rainbow dragon. I have never bred it twice. My family members have yet to get it. And there are complaints here and there that it is hard to breed.
I'm at level 15

inesat
07-13-14, 10:16 AM
Food costs for this one were enormous, but I'm finally having a Rainbow evolving to epic! *happy dance*

cdc072371
08-25-14, 09:39 PM
I have been trying for almost a year to breed a rainbow dragon and cant. What colors do I need to use?

cocauina
08-26-14, 01:53 PM
I have been trying for almost a year to breed a rainbow dragon and cant. What colors do I need to use?

Blue and yellow, when you least expect, you have the dragon. I had my dragon when I even was trying and a couple days later I got a 2nd one.

badayeppeo
09-21-14, 08:21 AM
Try water dragon and air drgon. I've been trying for a patchwork dragon using this Combo for nearly 3 weeks and I've gotten 3 rainbow dragons. Normally I wouldnt care, but you apparently can't trade them and selling them for 100 coins seems like such a waste, but it's my only option cos I definitely can't afford to keep the extras around.