PDA

View Full Version : second breeding den please

holly_angel
07-09-13, 01:56 PM
I submit that a second breeding den is badly needed. With all the new dragons coming and many more still being removed so quickly, how about a fighting chance to obtain these dragons before they dissapear forever?

Thank you for considering

Dragonilis
07-09-13, 10:12 PM
I submit that a second breeding den is badly needed. With all the new dragons coming and many more still being removed so quickly, how about a fighting chance to obtain these dragons before they dissapear forever?

Thank you for considering
You can already obtain a second, third and fourth nest, but you do have to pay for it with gold (250 right now I believe). This is a feature that a doubt Team Lava will change as I'm sure that they get the most in-game purchases from people who are buying nests. While it would be nice, and I would also love to have a second nest, I just don't think that it will ever happen considering all the other ways TL tries to squeeze money out of its players.

picklylily
07-29-13, 08:32 AM
I want this! I soooo want a second breeding den! :3
Please TL? ;):D:o

hamadrys
07-29-13, 06:23 PM
Me too !!! Please ?

iTeedee
07-30-13, 05:07 AM
I could certainly use a second breeding den. I don't have money for gold to complete unsuccessful breeding especially when trying for a time limited dragon. I've never been able to get anything but commons out of my blacks. Still trying to breed a black line and there's more coming out all the time in new lines, Stone, Dino, Fairytale, Rainbow, etc. I'm falling farther and farther behind in my quests, despite having someone breeding almost constantly.

holly_angel
08-02-13, 07:44 AM
if only 5 commented, I imagibe its not going to happen anytime soon. I do appreciate how they have slowed down the release of new dragons at least. that helps

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 07:29 PM
I would LOVE a 2nd breeding den & a 2nd evolution temple. For coins not gold though lol.

devnil
08-24-13, 11:30 PM
Correction: 2nd nest is 250 gold, 3rd nest is 500 gold (at least on all my android devices)

I would love it if a 2nd breeding den were 250 gold, but even making it 2500 gold would give me something to shoot for (and probably motivate a few people I know to spend real money on gold).

dracoonic
08-26-13, 08:11 PM
if they allow you a second breeding den, no point for them to release dragons rapidly... if you know what i mean

smooches0424
08-27-13, 12:01 AM
I've been wishing & hoping for another den for quite some time, if u can have multiple nests, why not multiple breeding dens??? Only seems fair... It's alot of hours to breed, then u have to turn around and what many more hours for it to hatch, it only makes sense to be able to have more than 1. If this could happen I would be soo greatful!!! Thank u for reading my post/rant ;-)

Mythdefied
09-01-13, 02:15 PM
This would be so darn useful and for that reasons alone I doubt we'll get it. TL doesn't exactly have a habit of making things easier on us.

CuteTali
09-01-13, 06:56 PM
I also vote for a second breeding den, it takes forever and a half to breed 1 draon and there are sooo many of them that I want to try.