PDA

View Full Version : Help requests

gavitron1
07-09-13, 09:41 AM
I have around 250 neighbors. I send requests for permits and building materials daily. I'm lucky to get 10 responses. Are they getting my requests for help?

greygull
07-09-13, 09:53 AM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

leanel14
07-11-13, 09:24 PM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.
I agree

comfyspace
08-14-13, 12:27 AM
Hi, I hope that someone could also help me with this thread here....

Same questions as above, therefore I could only send out 20 requests per day, then it should respond back without issues? does it have anything to do with how many requests I received and accept?
because on my board, I constantly receive requets, about almost 15-20 daily, and I respond them all, would that influence my own sending requets at all???

Because I tried three weeks, and I never for once have gather back complete "permits" for expansion, it needs 64-5, and I don't understand why? I thought maybe some neighbors are not active, but then I even check to see that everyone on my list (I control the numbers of neighbor to 85) , everyone send me requetst (of some sorts) all the time, and I always respond, but I can never complete my own requets!!!???

Do you think it's really just the clog in the system?

Could someone please help me to understand here? truly appreciated...!!!

maguar
08-14-13, 04:08 AM
The number of requests people send to you does not affect the number of people who can respond to your requests. Your requests can become clogged if you send more than 20 in a day. It's best to send those requests to people you know play daily. Obviously if they're in a different time zone to you it can take a little while to get the response.

comfyspace
08-15-13, 12:15 AM
Hi,

Therefore, if I send out 20 requests per day, all 24 hrs apart (obviously), and I've done it for three days (60 requests in 3 days), then I stoped and wait, by 5th-6th day, if I could only received back 35 back, must be someone did NOT respond??? could I think of it this way?

I assume my neighbors play at least every 2 days(regardless of location of the time zone) since I do SEE their requests ALL THE TIME!!! ?

Are there any ways to trace the responses (other then the note on the message board which says who respond to your requests, please visit them....)? because that message board is not that long, can't see all the people who respond, am I right?

Truly appreciated your explanation furthermore, because I need to understand whether it's the system? or some neighbors are not responding yet they request all the time?

Thanks BIG TIME!

maguar
08-15-13, 04:37 AM
I know that if I open my game, see requests but don't respond within a certain time (hours on seeing the request for the first time) they drop off the list. So it could be that they've been busy, not done it immediately and then missed the opportunity.

You could visit the people you've sent to to and ask them if they've seen your request (say your having issues with them and you want to make sure they're going through). This could prompt them to send it or could help you to see if there is a delay.

freddisp
08-30-13, 01:07 PM
I have around 250 neighbors. I send requests for permits and building materials daily. I'm lucky to get 10 responses. Are they getting my requests for help?

I accept your request as soon as I see them neighbour :)