PDA

View Full Version : negative gold...

emilyi995
07-09-13, 04:42 AM
Hello, I bought a small gold bundle which I quickly consumed. I had a few left, under 10, when the game did that annoying "processing..." thing. when the game resumed I now have -5 gold. the lost gold isn't the issue, the important thing is now i can't collect coins from one of my habitats (when the habitat is almost full and you can just click once to collect). it says I don't have enough gold to do that. I am however able to collect coins from the habitats which aren't saying "collect" just yet.

kooky panda
07-09-13, 05:17 AM
Try closing out your game or restarting your device to see if this corrects the issue.

emilyi995
07-09-13, 05:30 AM
Force closed, no change sir. Well, a friend sent me a bar of gold so now I'm on -4 but yeah, still broke, and more habitats are becoming inaccessible with the "collect" button popping up

kooky panda
07-09-13, 05:32 AM
You can try uninstalling and installing the game from the app store. (You will not lose your game progress).

If you are still experiencing this, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

emilyi995
07-09-13, 05:48 AM
That didn't work I'm afraid. thank you for your assistance, l will be sending an email shortly