PDA

View Full Version : DOes anyone else agree expansion gets very expensive?

orihime
07-09-13, 03:24 AM
for my next expansion it'll be 1.5m, then 2m.. like seriously someone has to spend all that on like 1 line of tile only wth is this.. i was tempted to buy 275 gems or watever but it's not worth it -_-:mad:

nky1111
07-09-13, 06:14 AM
you haven't played the Bakery)))) there it's 30M or so.. 1..2..5M is piece of cake))

Rusakko
07-09-13, 01:51 PM
:D calm down, it's just a game.

Last expansion is 15 000 000 and it took me several months to gain that money. Now I have over 10 000 000 and I don't know what do with all that money.

Rusakko
07-09-13, 01:55 PM
And I really regret that earlier I used gems for expansion. Now I have money but only few gems left. I also have mastered all foods so I can't get gems that way anymore.

happyheartfla
07-09-13, 04:00 PM
I'm wondering why everything costs gems? How about an option to buy the items with coins also. BS has a lot of opportunities to buy using coins. I find it very upsetting that I ned to spend gems for something as simple as floor tiles or wallpaper!!

ashleylynn1236
07-10-13, 10:27 PM
I think they are very expensive too in all games. Its crazy!

AdorkableGeek
07-11-13, 05:10 AM
It's cheap compared to BS. Saying that, I wouldn't mind if the price of expansion came down. :)

tennysonrobin
07-12-13, 08:51 PM
I play BS and the prices of expansion here in RS seem to be much lower and just "a piece of cake", but it's harder to earn coins in RS. in BS it only takes you 1 day to cook red velvet cake, which is sold 12 coins per unit. but in RS we have roasted chicken, only 8 coins per unit but it takes us 2 days... 2 days?? that's ridiculous! so I think, yes it's really expensive!

cherryberry9
07-13-13, 12:32 AM
Its all equal for expansion prices in BS and RS when you think about it. BS costs more but easier to make money while RS costs less and harder to make money.

rosewaterlily
07-13-13, 12:37 PM
It's still faster to expand in RS; I started playing bakery two months earlier and am only at 18x21 there while restaurant is at 20x23. If BS were double prices instead of 4x prices for expanding it would probably be more equal. But I do decorate a lot more in bakery while I'm more focused on expanding in RS so my games are probably not a great comparison. For bakery, I want a pretty bakery now since it will probably take years to get to max expansion with only coins, while for restaurant I don't really know how to decorate (lack of pastel tables/chairs/floor tiles) so I just buy cheap stuff to fill the space. When I eventually max out on expansions in restaurant and coins will only go toward decorating, I'll figure out how to make it less ugly/disjointed. :P

nicxole
07-13-13, 05:12 PM
Gems are the only way TL makes money, if you could buy everything with coins, no one would by gems, thus TL wouldn't make any money. That's why all the cool stuff seems to cost gems.

But as far as expanding goes, it does get frustrating, especially if you play bakery story, because the bakery food makes way more money, which is something I don't understand. They do end up equaling out though because RS expansions are cheaper.