PDA

View Full Version : The useless thing we no longer need

onemansmiracle
07-09-13, 12:18 AM
Such like (cake recipe) in kitchen,I made two by mistake today!! Why it is still there after the quest. And (fiery potion recipe) is still there,when you can totally ignore it after hatched the first dragon,and from thereafter you can unblock a whole new dragon-hatch recipe in magic forge!
And the list goes on:
Expired books of all kind,and other quest items out of use...etc.

And yes, we need a garbage free inventory, air clean kitchen, and a pure environment!

journeysmom
07-09-13, 05:00 AM
My guess is that these things will be needed in the future.

mikado86
07-14-13, 04:33 PM
What might be an inconvenient for you might not be for some people, I for one, like to collect things, even useless ones if only to remind me I once did that quest, but maybe they could implement an option to voluntary trash your own items in your inventory

SpuriousNotion
07-27-13, 02:25 PM
I personally also enjoy seeing the items that were once important to me, it brings back the memories! However, what I think would be perfect is fulfilling the idea of a trophy hall someone once suggested in the suggestion thread where we can store all those badges and items that no longer have a real purpose and get them out of cluttering the inventory!

justtex328
07-29-13, 08:07 AM
I like the idea of being able to put items we don't use very often or at all anymore in a "trophy hall" where we can see things we've used in the past but still have access too if they decide we need them for future quests. That would save time when looking through inventory to see how much of something we have. (Although the inventory is nice right now in that it organizes everything by when it was last added to the inventory so more recent items are towards the front.)