PDA

View Full Version : OK to delete previous Icons?

ColD
07-12-10, 09:56 AM
I am new to iPad and Farm Story, after downloading the initial App, I have subsequently done 3 upgrades... Snap, Summer and Flowers - so now I have 4 icons for farm Story - all appear to just fire up my farm, so my question is can I delete any of these icons, or do I need to keep them all.

Cheers

ColD

supercow
07-12-10, 10:05 AM
I am new to iPad and Farm Story, after downloading the initial App, I have subsequently done 3 upgrades... Snap, Summer and Flowers - so now I have 4 icons for farm Story - all appear to just fire up my farm, so my question is can I delete any of these icons, or do I need to keep them all.

Feel free to delete all of the old apps, you won't lose anything.

Your farm is stored online, so you can even delete everything and redownload the app, and your farm will still be there.

TongaTom
07-12-10, 10:16 AM
Feel free to delete all of the old apps, you won't lose anything.

Your farm is stored online, so you can even delete everything and redownload the app, and your farm will still be there.

If you're newer than a new thing on a new day, you may not realise that Farm Story Summer is the newest version. Keep that one!

Unregistered
07-12-10, 02:57 PM
If you're newer than a new thing on a new day, you may not realise that Farm Story Summer is the newest version. Keep that one!

or keep any one that you want. I started just about 4 days ago, and all three downloaded versions had flowers, and the rotate ability.

The iTunes "most popular" list is sorted by the number of new customers within the last 'x' days (I don't know the value of 'x'). Team Lava wants everyone to download the newest app, just so that the number of recent new users is overly inflated.

coldark
07-13-10, 01:23 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Will delete the older ones later :)